• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NEW RARE PRODUCT (Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate

IML Gear Cream!
Boys its here, get your re-comp on, or get set for leaning out for the summer season..
f8gi3O0.png
I need to get me some I have been telling myself to run it and log it for a few years lol.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

What do you recommend as a weekly dose of it was added with TPP/ NPP 350mg a week of each?
Not much at all.. 100mg EOD is more than enough. Anymore than that I noticed pumps were just debilitating. It took away from my lifts, it wasn't productive in what I was doing.

Not much at all.. 100mg EOD is more than enough. Anymore than that I noticed pumps were just debilitating. It took away from my lifts, it wasn't productive in what I was doing.
Thanks brother I think it might be a great add. I’m gonna go for some dry lean gains.

What do you recommend as a weekly dose of it was added with TPP/ NPP 350mg a week of each?
I did a log on test/npp/sten on another forum..100 eod of sten is plenty I actually dropped down to 75 eod.pumps are amazing,strength gains too..went well with npp..

@Boykinben82 you could probably start as little as 75mg EOD and reap the benefits. That paired with the NPP and you should be full as a house. You Should be able to run that combo for a length of time as well with minimal sides and health risk.

@Boykinben82 you could probably start as little as 75mg EOD and reap the benefits. That paired with the NPP and you should be full as a house. You Should be able to run that combo for a length of time as well with minimal sides and health risk.
Nice. I kept about 4 pounds from my last cycle I would to add another 5-6 retainable pounds I’ve been back on TRT for 2 months. Im gonna get bloods this week then time to get back to it.

Awesome fucking product. I have used it three different occasions and felt it is a very close option to Primo ace without the pain. This is gold!!!

I can't wait for my first run with sten. I hear nothing but fire reviews and comments on it.
This will become your go-to compound mark my words

IML Gear Cream!
Sten plus anavar will make your muscles feel tight. I ran it 50mg ED. I still have a bottle left. Actually might add to my protocol here. I love this stuff and NPP. My Teo favorite compounds. Check with your bosses WHEN THE FUCK THE RAWS ARE COMING! Seriously, I need to make my ISO/NPP/Sten blend here already. PLEASE. I would just run nothing but this.

Bro this stuff is terrible, and it will make people fucking psychotic.
There's nothing magical about it.
I wouldn't touch it
I posted the video then realized he's talking about Superdrol but has Stenbolone in the title for some reason.
Oh wait he is talking about Stenbolone he just compared it to Superdrol, lol.

Ah ok, lol my stupidity. I just saw stenbolone.
No no no, no stupidity bro, it's very easy to confuse the both of these.
There's many many compounds on the market that share a lot of similarities..

Bro trust me there's a lot of things that people misunderstand and, it can easily be explained it doesn't make anyone stupid, there's so much shit that look similar..

Bro there's a post I just put up for you dude, I want you to read it I'm going to give you the hyperlink but I'm going to tag you in it anyway, this is just a prime example of how easy we can confuse things, it happens man, their shit that I fucked up on big time..

WARNING this is NOT Nandrolone Decanoate.. BE CAREFUL! WARNING!

Reposting video because it's hilariously stupid.
I think that's methl-stenbolone, which was a big prohormone (well, marketed as a prohormone) that came out shortly after SuperDrol was marketed as a prohormone back in the early 2000s (probably 2006ish)

I remember when SD came out. I took one look at my brother and I was like, "I want whatever you're on right now!!"

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Back