• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice :)

mkmjtm08

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on this site for a couple of weeks now and I've gained a TON of knowledge in that short amount of time! I came here for the "quick fix", I had lost quite a bit of weight and wanted more fast... I realized that wasn't the way this works :) After changing up my diet and workout I'm seeing different results with my body so my plan now is to max myself out then add extra help later on. When that time comes, I've got my mind set on Var to start off with. I would like the know female experiences with Var and if you would recommend something else? And yes, I've read through the Fem Chem section but the information is pretty old.

Thanks!!

Since you haven't gotten any feedback from women I figured I'd jump in since my wife has done several cycles of anavar in the past. She used 10mg per day for each cycle, the cycle length varied from 8 weeks being her shortest, and 16 weeks being her longest. She experienced a noticeable increase in strength, muscle mass, and a reduction in body fat. Despite what other females might say, anavar does aid in lipolysis.

Her sides were very mild, in fact, the only thing I ever heard her complain about was a slight increase in water retention while running anavar.

My wife being a breast cancer survivor I will caution you of one thing. Be sure that your mammograms are up to date and that you are performing regular self-breast exams. My wife was diagnosed with estrogen and androgen receptor positive breast cancer after using anavar in several cycles. The anavar was NOT blamed for causing her cancer, but it did provide fuel for the cancer and most likely contributed to it's metastasis.

My wife has run anavar several times as well as 3 or 4 other compounds, EQ, Primobolan, Tbol, Testosterone. Her favorite is Anavar and is what i recommend at 10mg per day.

Since you haven't gotten any feedback from women I figured I'd jump in since my wife has done several cycles of anavar in the past. She used 10mg per day for each cycle, the cycle length varied from 8 weeks being her shortest, and 16 weeks being her longest. She experienced a noticeable increase in strength, muscle mass, and a reduction in body fat. Despite what other females might say, anavar does aid in lipolysis.

Her sides were very mild, in fact, the only thing I ever heard her complain about was a slight increase in water retention while running anavar.

My wife being a breast cancer survivor I will caution you of one thing. Be sure that your mammograms are up to date and that you are performing regular self-breast exams. My wife was diagnosed with estrogen and androgen receptor positive breast cancer after using anavar in several cycles. The anavar was NOT blamed for causing her cancer, but it did provide fuel for the cancer and most likely contributed to it's metastasis.

That’s scary!! I’m glad she’s doing well! I will definitely stay on top of that once I start!! What is her reasoning for the difference in cycle lengths? Did she have to taper herself off var after her cycle or is there something you take between cycles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has run anavar several times as well as 3 or 4 other compounds, EQ, Primobolan, Tbol, Testosterone. Her favorite is Anavar and is what i recommend at 10mg per day.

How long and often were her cycles on Anavar?

That’s scary!! I’m glad she’s doing well! I will definitely stay on top of that once I start!! What is her reasoning for the difference in cycle lengths? Did she have to taper herself off var after her cycle or is there something you take between cycles?

It was simply due to her comfort level. She was more cautious when she first started and thus the short cycle length. Once she got comfortable and realized it wasn't as scary as she thought it might be and the sides were minimal she ran it longer.

There's no such thing as PCT for a woman, so nothing was taken afterwards or in between cycles.

How long and often were her cycles on Anavar?

4-8 week cycles of var. She's on androgel for trt so stays on testosterone now. I have her come off 4 weeks between anavar cycles, 8 weeks with long ester injectables like primo and eq

Agree with this 100% TV8 - as far as the "fat loss", its cautionary. I dont believe that the OP needs to worry too much about that and could most likely have great success with Var, BUT, there have been quite a few new ladies that have popped in over time that believe that running Var is going to be some sort of fat loss pill like ephedra and you cant just take it and expect the fat to melt off and not have to put in some serious work at the gym and have a good diet plan. I dont ever want to mislead anyone into thinking that if they are overweight and dont have a solid workout foundation down yet (again - not directed to OP ;) ) that popping var for a few weeks without the diet and exercise in place is going to me a magic "fix".

And no MKM, you dont need to taper off or or do pct. We females can just stop without doing what the men have to.

Agree with this 100% TV8 - as far as the "fat loss", its cautionary. I dont believe that the OP needs to worry too much about that and could most likely have great success with Var, BUT, there have been quite a few new ladies that have popped in over time that believe that running Var is going to be some sort of fat loss pill like ephedra and you cant just take it and expect the fat to melt off and not have to put in some serious work at the gym and have a good diet plan. I dont ever want to mislead anyone into thinking that if they are overweight and dont have a solid workout foundation down yet (again - not directed to OP ;) ) that popping var for a few weeks without the diet and exercise in place is going to me a magic "fix".

And no MKM, you dont need to taper off or or do pct. We females can just stop without doing what the men have to.
I agree to this too. I found it a little insulting to come off in the sense "I was looking for a quick fix". As many think people who use gear only achieved what they did because of the gear. The people who usually take gear achieve results because they live the life and put in 2x the work. There are plenty of people who use gear and look worse than a natty.

Guess I can say glad to see its realized results include work too.

If the OP wants fat loss there is no need for var. Take an eca stack or look into sarms. The purpose of var is to put on lean mass or maintain it not lose fat. I guess I would call it a small extra benefit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My wife is looking for help and this information is much appreciated. She’s a runner but does kettlebell shit. She is in decent shape but is stalled abs wants more. Most of it is cosmetics due to child bearing so I’m not sure if Anavar could fix that. HGH scares her as far as cancer growth goes. I haven’t convinced her yet but this info will definitely help me get her to embrace my lifestyle and maybe save our marriage. You know how that goes....

My wife is looking for help and this information is much appreciated. She’s a runner but does kettlebell shit. She is in decent shape but is stalled abs wants more. Most of it is cosmetics due to child bearing so I’m not sure if Anavar could fix that. HGH scares her as far as cancer growth goes. I haven’t convinced her yet but this info will definitely help me get her to embrace my lifestyle and maybe save our marriage. You know how that goes....

Yep. My wife has had a "what's the use" attitude since her cancer treatment. She can't use anabolics anymore so she automatically feels defeated and that she just can't make any progress without them, even though I always tell her otherwise. She feels that she's fighting a losing battle in regard to weight loss and getting fit again.

How old? Maybe start another thread. My fiancee is on HRT and we have some experience with this as well. Plus Mrs Robinson is always awesome ;-)

Yep. My wife has had a "what's the use" attitude since her cancer treatment. She can't use anabolics anymore so she automatically feels defeated and that she just can't make any progress without them, even though I always tell her otherwise. She feels that she's fighting a losing battle in regard to weight loss and getting fit again.
That's a tough spiral to get out of. A lot of people that use gear think they have to have it to even workout. Other than HRT/TRT if you need it, it's really not necessary to reach a lot of goals

We are both 31.5....I picked up the var because I heard it aids in collagen synthesis but decided to just let my injury heal naturally as I want to use the Anavar on a cycle to get most out of it but would give it to her if she wants to try it...was hoping it would also increase her libido as our sex life fucking sucks and it’s difficult to say no to other women that actually desire me ... lol it’s sad I know... having to drug your wife to get laid but it is what it is... I got no pride or shame... feel like if she had more self confidence and felt sexy than we would be able to fuck more than 4x a year and it wouldn’t be like fucking a pillow...TMI I know but hey can’t hate a bro for trying... we aren’t on the same page and the physical aspect of a marriage is the number one reason for divorce. I got 2 lil kids and I want to do right by them..

Because it really DOES feel like a losing battle :( It just keeps piling on, diet alone doesnt seem to help when taking the SARMS, at least it didnt for me. Got heavier than Ive ever been barring being 9 months preggo...F A T...Still hitting the gym 5-6 days a week too so I got depressed. NOTHING worked. Went off that poison before the holidays and still couldnt lose a pound. Havent touched gearz in a long time :( not even for hrt (hasta la vista libido) Have always been able to handle this on my own but finally caved and went to a diet MD. Am down 27 lbs and feeling more myself again, but still not ready to dip my toes back in just yet, if I do. Anyway, I didnt feel that jumping on Var was going to fix it, needed to get back to a weight I can live with before thinking about doing anything else.

No need to feel insulted. That was my thinking coming in to this not knowing anything :) I'm not looking to lose fat, I changed my cardio and diet up and that seems to be taking care of that. I felt I hit a plateau, which is what lead me here, but after talking to a few of you on here I needed to make changes and I'm starting to see the changes I thought I had been working towards.

Do you mean ahe doesn't have abs and wants them?

I hate running so know nothing about it. But i believe with no weight training it can give a skinny fat body type. I think adding in weights would help. So many exercises involve core engagement. I have three little ones myself so i know the mommy belly all to well. It does seem to be harder to lean and tone it. My youngest will be 2 in September and even when i get leaner i have some extra skin. My last cut my waist was 30" the pouch area was 32" and my hips were 39". I still had zero abs. Only could see a slight definition and i mean slight. But more in the obliques.

Abs usually appear with an overall lower bf% and of course diet is most important when it comes to abs.

“And” was auto corrected to abs. Sorry.

We are both 31.5....I picked up the var because I heard it aids in collagen synthesis but decided to just let my injury heal naturally as I want to use the Anavar on a cycle to get most out of it but would give it to her if she wants to try it...was hoping it would also increase her libido as our sex life fucking sucks and it’s difficult to say no to other women that actually desire me ... lol it’s sad I know... having to drug your wife to get laid but it is what it is... I got no pride or shame... feel like if she had more self confidence and felt sexy than we would be able to fuck more than 4x a year and it wouldn’t be like fucking a pillow...TMI I know but hey can’t hate a bro for trying... we aren’t on the same page and the physical aspect of a marriage is the number one reason for divorce. I got 2 lil kids and I want to do right by them..
I will be starting a log soon and she welcomed to follow mine along. Var does help the sex life. I understand the pain. After having the little one and two other kids, work, gym, life, we are both exhausted. No more hour long sessions or multiple times a day . We try to every night but sometimes we go upto a week without any. Which is a long time to me. I become like a banshee. .

I have already started my diet and am down a few lbs and inches. Just with the sarms and 2 hiit sessions a week. Var is a nice addition and generally 10mg is plenty for women. I want to be even more muscular so i usually run a little higher.

Get Shredded!
No need to feel insulted. That was my thinking coming in to this not knowing anything :) I'm not looking to lose fat, I changed my cardio and diet up and that seems to be taking care of that. I felt I hit a plateau, which is what lead me here, but after talking to a few of you on here I needed to make changes and I'm starting to see the changes I thought I had been working towards.
I am a big fan of HIIT myself. I don't do much cardio myself. Only towards the end of my cuts.

I really don’t know but she is super insecure and always talking about a boob job and tummy tuck. I told her she can go ahead but I’m not paying for them. Dudes that buy there wives tits and plastic surgery are usually dudes that get divorced. I
don’t have her stats but I will get them and let you know. I guess it’s really just the loose skin from the pregnancies. That’s all I really notice anyway. I will get the facts when I see her and let ya know.

I really don’t know but she is super insecure and always talking about a boob job and tummy tuck. I told her she can go ahead but I’m not paying for them. Dudes that buy there wives tits and plastic surgery are usually dudes that get divorced. I
don’t have her stats but I will get them and let you know. I guess it’s really just the loose skin from the pregnancies. That’s all I really notice anyway. I will get the facts when I see her and let ya know.
Ok. Sounds good. I am not one for plastic surgery so I feel ya.

Not at all ;) Thats kind of where I was at the first time I ran it. It wasn't so much about losing fat as adding some muscle and shape and that it can definitely help with

Well Im not gonna knock the boob job since ive done it twice LOL, but the skin can certainly get back to normal. Unfortunately it takes a little time but it can be done thus avoiding a scar from hip to hip :eek: You guys are still pretty young, a low libido is discouraging. If the little ones are still really little she could just be POOPED ;) a change in birth control after the pregnancy could be something to look at as well

Well Im not gonna knock the boob job since ive done it twice LOL, but the skin can certainly get back to normal. Unfortunately it takes a little time but it can be done thus avoiding a scar from hip to hip :eek: You guys are still pretty young, a low libido is discouraging. If the little ones are still really little she could just be POOPED ;) a change in birth control after the pregnancy could be something to look at as well

This.

It may also be worth looking into lowering her SHBG, that could be causing her libido issues. That or a lack of testosterone. My fiancee is 40 and had really low test. Now she's on 20mg test cyp weekly and she feels great and her metabolism is speeding up (also thanks to tren2k14).

We're about to start her on 500mg stinging nettle root extract daily to see how that effects her libido, recovery, etc. Stinging nettle root has been proven time and time again with labwork to increase free testosterone by decreasing SHBG significantly in a dose dependant relationship. I used to use it in place of proviron and it worked great, and it increased my free test by almost 3x at 750mg daily.

It may also be worth looking into her hormones after she levels back out. It'll take multiple tests but you'll be able to see if she has issues with testosterone levels, which are just as important if not moreso than estrogen. My fiancee was all over the place because she had a messed up ovary that was doing all kinds of crazy stuff. Now that it's gone her hormones are regulated by her. .25mg estrodiol daily and 20mg test cyp weekly. The test is a little in the high side for HRT but that's what she prefers.

I know she's hesitant to it, but 1iu of GH daily will help the tightness return to her skin faster, and save her the scars from a tuck.

Wow, TV8, she looks awesome. I never would have guessed 47 had you not said it.

My wife is pretty adamantly against hormone use (not by me, but by herself). She works out very hard, cardio and weights, not kettlebells but, for example, leg day is squats, plate loaded leg press, hack squats, stiff legged deadlift, leg curls, and so on, you get the idea, plus she hits cardio hard at the end of her workout on the elliptical or one of those stair master escalator things. She eats very, very cleanly compared to most persons posting their diets on here.

- - - Updated - - -

TV8, would you share the source of the anavar? A lot of posters would probably be interested in (1) a reliable source that has actual anavar, and (2) one that doses it so low for use by females.

My wife is 5’0 @ 115.8 pounds. She says she feels best at 108lbs and doesn’t mind adding a little more muscle as long as she looks toned opposed to bodybuilder type. I would assume she wants to look more like a bikini competitor rather than a female pro card recipient. She won’t use clen. So far seems kinda interested in the Anavar as she is researching it now. So we shall see....her diet is really clean on average and I feel like she eats like a bird (very little) not enough for serious muscle gain. So I personally think the Anavar would be a waste and wanna take it myself. Lol we shall see....

Back