• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice :)

IML Gear Cream!
My wife is 5’0 @ 115.8 pounds. She says she feels best at 108lbs and doesn’t mind adding a little more muscle as long as she looks toned opposed to bodybuilder type. I would assume she wants to look more like a bikini competitor rather than a female pro card recipient. She won’t use clen. So far seems kinda interested in the Anavar as she is researching it now. So we shall see....her diet is really clean on average and I feel like she eats like a bird (very little) not enough for serious muscle gain. So I personally think the Anavar would be a waste and wanna take it myself. Lol we shall see....
She could look into gw and/or sr9009. I wouldn't recommend clen myself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow, TV8, she looks awesome. I never would have guessed 47 had you not said it.

LOOKED, awesome.

TV8, would you share the source of the anavar? A lot of posters would probably be interested in (1) a reliable source that has actual anavar, and (2) one that doses it so low for use by females.

Pharmacom purchased through Basicstero.

OP,
How are things going with your wife now, Any changes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OP was not me, I just hijacked her thread, which I apologize for. The OP is a female interested in Anavar. I wonder how she made out......

The OP was not me, I just hijacked her thread, which I apologize for. The OP is a female interested in Anavar. I wonder how she made out......

Gotcha ... I was back and forth between discussions and lost track, My bad. Hope things are better still and I’d absolutely look into what GC said about stinging nettles and the SHBG, I think he’s dead on with that one.

I finally ordered some last week! I’ll post my transformation once I get started!!!

Back