Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    Yep. My wife has had a "what's the use" attitude since her cancer treatment. She can't use anabolics anymore so she automatically feels defeated and that she just can't make any progress without them, even though I always tell her otherwise. She feels that she's fighting a losing battle in regard to weight loss and getting fit again.

Because it really DOES feel like a losing battle It just keeps piling on, diet alone doesnt seem to help when taking the SARMS, at least it didnt for me. Got heavier than Ive ever been barring being 9 months preggo...F A T...Still hitting the gym 5-6 days a week too so I got depressed. NOTHING worked. Went off that poison before the holidays and still couldnt lose a pound. Havent touched gearz in a long time not even for hrt (hasta la vista libido) Have always been able to handle this on my own but finally caved and went to a diet MD. Am down 27 lbs and feeling more myself again, but still not ready to dip my toes back in just yet, if I do. Anyway, I didnt feel that jumping on Var was going to fix it, needed to get back to a weight I can live with before thinking about doing anything else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

No need to feel insulted. That was my thinking coming in to this not knowing anything I'm not looking to lose fat, I changed my cardio and diet up and that seems to be taking care of that. I felt I hit a plateau, which is what lead me here, but after talking to a few of you on here I needed to make changes and I'm starting to see the changes I thought I had been working towards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    My wife is looking for help and this information is much appreciated. Sheís a runner but does kettlebell shit. She is in decent shape but is stalled abs wants more. Most of it is cosmetics due to child bearing so Iím not sure if Anavar could fix that. HGH scares her as far as cancer growth goes. I havenít convinced her yet but this info will definitely help me get her to embrace my lifestyle and maybe save our marriage. You know how that goes....
    Do you mean ahe doesn't have abs and wants them?

I hate running so know nothing about it. But i believe with no weight training it can give a skinny fat body type. I think adding in weights would help. So many exercises involve core engagement. I have three little ones myself so i know the mommy belly all to well. It does seem to be harder to lean and tone it. My youngest will be 2 in September and even when i get leaner i have some extra skin. My last cut my waist was 30" the pouch area was 32" and my hips were 39". I still had zero abs. Only could see a slight definition and i mean slight. But more in the obliques.

Abs usually appear with an overall lower bf% and of course diet is most important when it comes to abs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,806 Posts
    Rep Points

ďAndĒ was auto corrected to abs. Sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

We are both 31.5....I picked up the var because I heard it aids in collagen synthesis but decided to just let my injury heal naturally as I want to use the Anavar on a cycle to get most out of it but would give it to her if she wants to try it...was hoping it would also increase her libido as our sex life fucking sucks and itís difficult to say no to other women that actually desire me ... lol itís sad I know... having to drug your wife to get laid but it is what it is... I got no pride or shame... feel like if she had more self confidence and felt sexy than we would be able to fuck more than 4x a year and it wouldnít be like fucking a pillow...TMI I know but hey canít hate a bro for trying... we arenít on the same page and the physical aspect of a marriage is the number one reason for divorce. I got 2 lil kids and I want to do right by them..
    I will be starting a log soon and she welcomed to follow mine along. Var does help the sex life. I understand the pain. After having the little one and two other kids, work, gym, life, we are both exhausted. No more hour long sessions or multiple times a day . We try to every night but sometimes we go upto a week without any. Which is a long time to me. I become like a banshee. .

I have already started my diet and am down a few lbs and inches. Just with the sarms and 2 hiit sessions a week. Var is a nice addition and generally 10mg is plenty for women. I want to be even more muscular so i usually run a little higher.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mkmjtm08 View Post
    No need to feel insulted. That was my thinking coming in to this not knowing anything I'm not looking to lose fat, I changed my cardio and diet up and that seems to be taking care of that. I felt I hit a plateau, which is what lead me here, but after talking to a few of you on here I needed to make changes and I'm starting to see the changes I thought I had been working towards.
    I am a big fan of HIIT myself. I don't do much cardio myself. Only towards the end of my cuts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

ďAndĒ was auto corrected to abs. Sorry.
    What exactly does she want? Like what are her goals and what type of physique does she want?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,806 Posts
    Rep Points

I really donít know but she is super insecure and always talking about a boob job and tummy tuck. I told her she can go ahead but Iím not paying for them. Dudes that buy there wives tits and plastic surgery are usually dudes that get divorced. I
    donít have her stats but I will get them and let you know. I guess itís really just the loose skin from the pregnancies. Thatís all I really notice anyway. I will get the facts when I see her and let ya know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

I really donít know but she is super insecure and always talking about a boob job and tummy tuck. I told her she can go ahead but Iím not paying for them. Dudes that buy there wives tits and plastic surgery are usually dudes that get divorced. I
    donít have her stats but I will get them and let you know. I guess itís really just the loose skin from the pregnancies. Thatís all I really notice anyway. I will get the facts when I see her and let ya know.
    Ok. Sounds good. I am not one for plastic surgery so I feel ya.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mkmjtm08 View Post
    Not at all Thats kind of where I was at the first time I ran it. It wasn't so much about losing fat as adding some muscle and shape and that it can definitely help with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Rep Points

Well Im not gonna knock the boob job since ive done it twice LOL, but the skin can certainly get back to normal. Unfortunately it takes a little time but it can be done thus avoiding a scar from hip to hip You guys are still pretty young, a low libido is discouraging. If the little ones are still really little she could just be POOPED a change in birth control after the pregnancy could be something to look at as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,424 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsrobinson View Post
    Well Im not gonna knock the boob job since ive done it twice LOL, but the skin can certainly get back to normal. Unfortunately it takes a little time but it can be done thus avoiding a scar from hip to hip You guys are still pretty young, a low libido is discouraging. If the little ones are still really little she could just be POOPED a change in birth control after the pregnancy could be something to look at as well
    This.

It may also be worth looking into lowering her SHBG, that could be causing her libido issues. That or a lack of testosterone. My fiancee is 40 and had really low test. Now she's on 20mg test cyp weekly and she feels great and her metabolism is speeding up (also thanks to tren2k14).

We're about to start her on 500mg stinging nettle root extract daily to see how that effects her libido, recovery, etc. Stinging nettle root has been proven time and time again with labwork to increase free testosterone by decreasing SHBG significantly in a dose dependant relationship. I used to use it in place of proviron and it worked great, and it increased my free test by almost 3x at 750mg daily.

It may also be worth looking into her hormones after she levels back out. It'll take multiple tests but you'll be able to see if she has issues with testosterone levels, which are just as important if not moreso than estrogen. My fiancee was all over the place because she had a messed up ovary that was doing all kinds of crazy stuff. Now that it's gone her hormones are regulated by her. .25mg estrodiol daily and 20mg test cyp weekly. The test is a little in the high side for HRT but that's what she prefers.

I know she's hesitant to it, but 1iu of GH daily will help the tightness return to her skin faster, and save her the scars from a tuck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,046 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow, TV8, she looks awesome. I never would have guessed 47 had you not said it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,046 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    Yep. My wife has had a "what's the use" attitude since her cancer treatment. She can't use anabolics anymore so she automatically feels defeated and that she just can't make any progress without them, even though I always tell her otherwise. She feels that she's fighting a losing battle in regard to weight loss and getting fit again.
    My wife is pretty adamantly against hormone use (not by me, but by herself). She works out very hard, cardio and weights, not kettlebells but, for example, leg day is squats, plate loaded leg press, hack squats, stiff legged deadlift, leg curls, and so on, you get the idea, plus she hits cardio hard at the end of her workout on the elliptical or one of those stair master escalator things. She eats very, very cleanly compared to most persons posting their diets on here.

- - - Updated - - -

TV8, would you share the source of the anavar? A lot of posters would probably be interested in (1) a reliable source that has actual anavar, and (2) one that doses it so low for use by females.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,806 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife is 5í0 @ 115.8 pounds. She says she feels best at 108lbs and doesnít mind adding a little more muscle as long as she looks toned opposed to bodybuilder type. I would assume she wants to look more like a bikini competitor rather than a female pro card recipient. She wonít use clen. So far seems kinda interested in the Anavar as she is researching it now. So we shall see....her diet is really clean on average and I feel like she eats like a bird (very little) not enough for serious muscle gain. So I personally think the Anavar would be a waste and wanna take it myself. Lol we shall see....