• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

high e2

dirtysouth872

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok so im pretty sure i have high estrogen. my nipples are really sore and im noy feeling 100%. should i just up my aromasin intake? or is there more i can do? also whats a good amount of aromasin to take?

Super Sayians don't get gyno

Get bloodwork done now while you're experiencing the symptoms. Not only will it tell you exactly what your E2 is., BUT it will give you an idea for future reference of how much Ai u need depending on your aas dosages at this time and if the same symptoms pop up again you have a ballpark idea of what u need. Knowing how much Ai your own body needs to use for estro control makes things much easier.

Just a thought about the nipple leaking., if u can get bloods done include Prolactin on your test.

Get bloodwork done now while you're experiencing the symptoms. Not only will it tell you exactly what your E2 is., BUT it will give you an idea for future reference of how much Ai u need depending on your aas dosages at this time and if the same symptoms pop up again you have a ballpark idea of what u need. Knowing how much Ai your own body needs to use for estro control makes things much easier.

Just a thought about the nipple leaking., if u can get bloods done include Prolactin on your test.

^this

what are you currently running? And do you have caber on hand just incase you also have prolactin issues?

Stop messing with your nipples. Worst thing you can do.

Nolva. Increase ai. Get bloodwork.

Is this for real?? Can a dude actually lactate?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes this 100% for real. It’s usually occurs when running high levels of nor 19’s such as tren or deca. You should always have caber or prami on hand just in case symptoms arise. It really differs from person to person and how your body reacts to those compounds .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
how long should it take til I start to feel better after I start increasing ai? I cant find in caber in stock im going to try and find some one who has prami. will the ai help with prolactin?

Yes for sure., my girls nephew is 27yr old now and 2 summer's ago his buddy in Vegas gave him "EQ".. 7-8wks into his cycle he was lactating BAD. His buddy told him that it was "very common". I still question if it was actually EQ or Deca. 19nors seem to be the culprits most of the time but her nephew says his buddy would never give him something it wasnt supposed to be and was sure it was EQ. Either way he was leaking man and his buddy "guru" never even told him anything about needing Ai's., Prami., Caber., Nolva..etc. Her nephew was mortified and last I knew he was only gonna use Test.,but atleast I informed him about Ancillaries and what did what for what.

how long should it take til I start to feel better after I start increasing ai? I cant find in caber in stock im going to try and find some one who has prami. will the ai help with prolactin?
You need some Prami if you can't find Caber for prolactin. Get some Nolva too. Prami and Nolva are pretty cheap compared to Caber.

Also if you have the cash I recommend using real Pharma grade Ancillaries. Not saying UGLs dont have good quality cuz I have used them with success but with Pharma you *shouldn't* have any worries.
Also something I noticed personally is that Pharma grade Prami did NOT make me sick., while UGLs and RC Prami made me nasty sick.

I haven't found any prami and caber is really expensive. will upping my ai and stopping the deca and just going back to a trt dose help with lowering prolactin? or do I have to take caber or prami to lower prolactin?

Yes for sure., my girls nephew is 27yr old now and 2 summer's ago his buddy in Vegas gave him "EQ".. 7-8wks into his cycle he was lactating BAD. His buddy told him that it was "very common". I still question if it was actually EQ or Deca. 19nors seem to be the culprits most of the time but her nephew says his buddy would never give him something it wasnt supposed to be and was sure it was EQ. Either way he was leaking man and his buddy "guru" never even told him anything about needing Ai's., Prami., Caber., Nolva..etc. Her nephew was mortified and last I knew he was only gonna use Test.,but atleast I informed him about Ancillaries and what did what for what.
Boldenone should not cause lactation. I am guessing Deca.

Boldenone should not cause lactation. I am guessing Deca.
Me too man., I know he says his buddy wouldn't give him something it wasnt supposed to be.,but it's very possible that his buddy didnt know that it was Deca not Bold. I felt bad man he was like traumatized and shit...last I knew he said he was only gonna use Test.

didnt you say you were taking dbol in another thread? I think I told you to drop the dbol already and get letro and to not mess with your nipples, find a research chem shop, thats your best luck for getting what you need asap.

Get Shredded!
how do you take prami?
geezus dude, you are screwd. just so you know your nipple will never be the same, they are going to be sensitive and itchy forever and from the sounds of this post require surgery. I hope you learned your lesson. no offense cause I was in your shoes my first cycle and had itchy puffy nips, I learned to research and be prepared

geezus dude, you are screwd. just so you know your nipple will never be the same, they are going to be sensitive and itchy forever and from the sounds of this post require surgery. I hope you learned your lesson. no offense cause I was in your shoes my first cycle and had itchy puffy nips, I learned to research and be prepared

Lol.......you've been downgraded to just a Sayian Monkey

Back