• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bayer Primo

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Last edited:
Im shocked, members who joined this forum 5years ago with over 1000posts PM me for a list :)
Guys, I have a web site, if you noticed this announcement I hope you can find my e-mail address in my signature.
Banner which links to my web site is also in my signature :)

I haven't been here five years but I do have 1k posts. I'm also mentally challenged. List please and thank you of course. ;)

Im shocked, members who joined this forum 5years ago with over 1000posts PM me for a list :)
Guys, I have a web site, if you noticed this announcement I hope you can find my e-mail address in my signature.
Banner which links to my web site is also in my signature :)
Who the fuck would have done that?? lol yea was me I admit it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Turkish pharm grade products can be verified with qr code on the box with ministry of health. So a confident buy for sure.

Last edited:
Got mine! Thanks Domestic Supply! :)

Any recommendations for getting the air pocket to the top? Some seem locked up. Thx.

fafc2c421525d0cb7733f02e0cadb33f.jpg
Excellent haul.....hold it at approximately 45 degree angle and flick amp with your figure. I'm a pro at it! Lol...Bayer oils are thicker....good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks my brother!
Yeah I got it to work by slamming them down lol.
Be careful doing that....dont want to break one! Lol. Use that finger and continuously flicking until it all falls. Hold at a angle.

Get Shredded!
Sold out
I hope to get 80amps more within 7-10days
I'd like to throw in my 2 cents. I've talked to DS about this primo, it's tough to get the legit Rimobolan primo, but he gets it. I've run a bunch of it and still have some rat holed for later. It's the best primo I've run. I think you can see when he gets it, it's gone in short time. The people buying know...its great gear!

Any left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The date of the post you replied to is from last year so most likely no left from that time but he did say something about it’s coming soon, I’m interested as well.

Back