• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bayer Primo

I've got a lady friend running his Bayer primo that I got from him. It's doing just exactly what primo should do to a women as far as easy side effects on women. She's running 75mg/week and making some excellent gains with hardly any side effects. It's great, legit, primo.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

All you have to do is make sure the Turkish qr code is good and they all have different serials. All his Turkish pharma is always legit in that way. Aspen sust, bayer primo, norditropin, choriomon etc. I’ve been buying these items for afew years.

Get Shredded!
Bro, Bayer Primo can be verified through ITS Mobile app with QR code.
Fakes have same serial number on every box.
Legit Bayer Rimobolan have different serial numbers on each box. You cant counterfeit that. Impossible.
I sold all that Bayer Rimoblan today. Expect to get more by February.
Aspen Sustanon is still in stock.

All the Turkish pharma products have QR codes and serial numbers, we know that if you have experience buying Turkish pharmacy stuff. The counterfeiters use 1 QR code and serial from one product and copy it and put it on all the boxes so it will still scan on the ITS Mobil app. The way to know you have legit is by looking at the (21) serial number. All products in turkey have (21) followed by its own unique serial. Nobody would ever be able to fake these.

That Dosent prove anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Back