• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Compounds for my girlfriends cut

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Ladies,
So my girlfriend is going to cut with me after I finish my current cycle. (She does not know I am using gear... she thinks I am only using SARMS) and she wants to use cardarine for its cardio benefits. She does not want to use clen because she has seen the sides it gives me and it scares her lol like the shaking and whatnot... so my question is, she has PCOS and obviously is already low on the estrogen side so anything anabolic is out of the question because she does not want to risk any hair growth or things like that... I just want to know if a SERM like Clomid could help get results, or maybe adding 10mg var? What kinds of compounds do y’all use in a cut and what precautions do you take to avoid sides? I am completely lost when it comes to female body chemistry, so any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi,

Am not familiar with the Sarms, havent ever used them (Gymprincess has, maybe she will chime in)

But you might want to keep you girl off the clomid unless you guys are ready for a baby/babies ;)
Now that one ive taken....was given to me to treat infertility. It makes you ovulate and normally more than one egg.

Anavar isnt realy a "fat loss" pill per se. It can be used to hang on to lean muscle while dieting down, but isnt a fat burner.
If she is very concerned with sides but wants to try something she should look into the different compounds to make an educated decision.
heres a good read, It used to be in femchem, not sure if it still is

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...f-you-re-female-or-helping-a-female-READ-THIS

Hello Ladies,
So my girlfriend is going to cut with me after I finish my current cycle. (She does not know I am using gear... she thinks I am only using SARMS) and she wants to use cardarine for its cardio benefits. She does not want to use clen because she has seen the sides it gives me and it scares her lol like the shaking and whatnot... so my question is, she has PCOS and obviously is already low on the estrogen side so anything anabolic is out of the question because she does not want to risk any hair growth or things like that... I just want to know if a SERM like Clomid could help get results, or maybe adding 10mg var? What kinds of compounds do y’all use in a cut and what precautions do you take to avoid sides? I am completely lost when it comes to female body chemistry, so any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Hello Ladies,
Thanks!

I’m following this thread because I don’t understand SARMS and I’m curious as to what they come up with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are her stats and goals? If she's scared of clen maybe try the ECA stack for fat burning. Much better alternative for a newbie who hasn't crossed over to the dark but awesome side.

She doesn't know you use gear, what does she think VAR is? And sarms, from my experience with a variety of them, they are overhyped, overpriced and waste of time crap with many possible sides especially in women from hives, bleeding, heart tremors, etc...

There's no miracle pill. Her diet and training will be the make or break of her success/progress.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input y’all, I agree with y’all on the diet and training aspect, which is why she will be working with a good friend of mine for nutrition and training, I told her that her money would be better spent on a coach than any drugs. That being said I already have a good amount of raw GW so I will be supplying her with enough for her cut. I agree with what geargodess said about SARMS being overpriced and overhyped as I have ran almost all of them and for the amount of money I spent versus the amount of results I got it just wasn’t worth it to me. However I do feel that cardarine is a good compound just because of the increased cardio endurance and cortisol lowering effect. She doesn’t know about any of this stuff I’m just trying to help her out any way I can

Thanks for the input y’all, I agree with y’all on the diet and training aspect, which is why she will be working with a good friend of mine for nutrition and training, I told her that her money would be better spent on a coach than any drugs. That being said I already have a good amount of raw GW so I will be supplying her with enough for her cut. I agree with what geargodess said about SARMS being overpriced and overhyped as I have ran almost all of them and for the amount of money I spent versus the amount of results I got it just wasn’t worth it to me. However I do feel that cardarine is a good compound just because of the increased cardio endurance and cortisol lowering effect. She doesn’t know about any of this stuff I’m just trying to help her out any way I can
Maybe having her join a forum so she can learn and speak with women who live/breathe this lifestyle would be helpful. It's also free. She should definitely educate HERSELF so she can learn how to manipulate her body with diet and exercise first before adding anything else.

I copy-paste because as usual, for you to do a search is too difficult ....

In general all drugs agonist on β2-adrenergic receptors (like clen)
bronchodilators
all Asthma products
Albuterol
ketotifene
salbutamol
Formoterol
...the list of this type of drugs is infinite.

All Thermogenic product
T3 - T4
DNP
yohimbe
caffeine
efedrina
aspirine s
ynephrine
1,3-Dimethylamylamine

SARM
GW (cardarine) and S4

At the end let me know if it still remains fat.
If yes, dear friend, you just have to eat less!

I copy-paste because as usual, for you to do a search is too difficult ....

In general all drugs agonist on β2-adrenergic receptors (like clen)
bronchodilators
all Asthma products
Albuterol
ketotifene
salbutamol
Formoterol
...the list of this type of drugs is infinite.

All Thermogenic product
T3 - T4
DNP
yohimbe
caffeine
efedrina
aspirine s
ynephrine
1,3-Dimethylamylamine

SARM
GW (cardarine) and S4

At the end let me know if it still remains fat.
If yes, dear friend, you just have to eat less!
Hahaha ok. Well thanks for the list of random drugs I guess. I didn’t realize asking questions for opinions and advice was being lazy, but thanks for taking the time to help out brother :roflmao:

To everyone else that replied, thank you, I don’t know if she is really all that interested in using drugs, honestly she prefers the all natural way. Shit, she doesn’t even like drinking... so I just wanted to see what y’all have used that has helped. So to all you ladies thank you!

What are her stats and goals? If she's scared of clen maybe try the ECA stack for fat burning. Much better alternative for a newbie who hasn't crossed over to the dark but awesome side.

She doesn't know you use gear, what does she think VAR is? And sarms, from my experience with a variety of them, they are overhyped, overpriced and waste of time crap with many possible sides especially in women from hives, bleeding, heart tremors, etc...

There's no miracle pill. Her diet and training will be the make or break of her success/progress.

Nice to see you still here giving out great advice goddess...

IML Gear Cream!
To everyone else that replied, thank you, I don’t know if she is really all that interested in using drugs, honestly she prefers the all natural way. Shit, she doesn’t even like drinking... so I just wanted to see what y’all have used that has helped. So to all you ladies thank you!

ok then just consider my last sentence.
Keep your mouth shut and eat less!

LOL
on the other hand, everyone complains that they do not lose weight, then go see what they do and they eat like beasts ... fuck, I dare you do not lose weight...
eat less and move more, there are no secrets.
I don’t even know why I’m responding to this... but yes you are right there are no secrets. She knows how to lose weight and she will be working with a coach.

LOL
on the other hand, everyone complains that they do not lose weight, then go see what they do and they eat like beasts ... fuck, I dare you do not lose weight...
eat less and move more, there are no secrets.

I agree people tend to want drugs or a kickstarter for weight loss. Eat clean, training hard and doing cardio is your best bet every time.

Nice to see you still here giving out great advice goddess...
Thanks REHH ;) I'm around. Even though I don't post too much, I'm still keeping an eye on things I can possibly help with.

Back