Purity Source Labs


20 week primo run (gear porn pic)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,352

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,657
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,234
    Thanked in
    3,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cruise? 2 grams of gear is a cruise.....wholly shit bro.

  2. #17
    SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,497

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    614
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    778
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It looks like you own your own pharmacy.




    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    It may have been GSRacer. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe he ran primo 1000 or 1400mg ew.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    He had a good physique and was a good contributor. Wonder what happened to him.

  3. #18
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,934
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Cruise? 2 grams of gear is a cruise.....wholly shit bro.
    The primo is just gonna be my focus, with a bit of TRT.. I'm done with all the other compounds and a good resource of mine basically got into my head and was telling me this is the way to go when guys hit my age. Longer cruises with higher dosages of very very mild compounds, primo hardly ever has a secondary face. So we shall see.
    *NEW PRODUCTS ADDED FOR A NEW YEAR*

    OPEN-OPEN-OPEN


  4. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    441967615

    Following along.

  5. #20
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,934
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just a few weeks away my dudes
    *NEW PRODUCTS ADDED FOR A NEW YEAR*

    OPEN-OPEN-OPEN


  6. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    393
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points
    18771944

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Just partial of my up coming cruise... TRT Testostrone Cyp 200mg EW (script no included in pic) 1000mg Primo Depo EW , 80mg Tbol ED 8 weeks, 6mg CJC-1295 with Dac/GHRP-6 (cjc 1 x a week 6mgs, ghrp6 100mcg x 3 ED).. Meldonium 500mg ED 3 months for cardio support (increasing cardio 10 fold).. HCG 250ius 2 x a week 12+ weeks... 20 week cruise on primo/TestCyp!



    Now that is a blast!!

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    that is a beautiful site

  8. #23
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,278

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    712
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,202
    Thanked in
    769 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Just partial of my up coming cruise... TRT Testostrone Cyp 200mg EW (script no included in pic) 1000mg Primo Depo EW , 80mg Tbol ED 8 weeks, 6mg CJC-1295 with Dac/GHRP-6 (cjc 1 x a week 6mgs, ghrp6 100mcg x 3 ED).. Meldonium 500mg ED 3 months for cardio support (increasing cardio 10 fold).. HCG 250ius 2 x a week 12+ weeks... 20 week cruise on primo/TestCyp!





    #reppay!

    All I can think about is how much that is going to suck 10 weeks in... Your poor legs will be pin cushions... And primo had a bite to it for me.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  9. #24
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,641

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    677
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2071141757

    Wow Vision.. this is one heck of a blast..

    I ran primo at 500mg/week with test cyp 250mg/week and (unfortunately) Tren E 400mg/week.. It was a great blast for first 12 weeks.. Transformation kicked in about week 5-6 and really became noticeable around week 8 .... but the sides from the Tren made me miserable.

    Eventually my hair started rapidly falling out.. and I had to stop around week 14-15 and pct .. I really wished I had just doubled my primo dose and left the Tren out.. my goal was 20 weeks.

    Will be very curious to hear your feedback.. and will be checking in.. Good luck brother..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #25
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,278

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    712
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,202
    Thanked in
    769 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Wow Vision.. this is one heck of a blast..

    I ran primo at 500mg/week with test cyp 250mg/week and (unfortunately) Tren E 400mg/week.. It was a great blast for first 12 weeks.. Transformation kicked in about week 5-6 and really became noticeable around week 8 .... but the sides from the Tren made me miserable.

    Eventually my hair started rapidly falling out.. and I had to stop around week 14-15 and pct .. I really wished I had just doubled my primo dose and left the Tren out.. my goal was 20 weeks.

    Will be very curious to hear your feedback.. and will be checking in.. Good luck brother..
    Dam 20 weeks of tren? I'd be a mess.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Similar Threads

  1. 800 mgs a week of primo
    By TheChosen1Speaks in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-19-2017, 03:06 PM
  2. Primo Porn!
    By TheShadow in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 05:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums