• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Training after a major injury.

torroxl22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had my spine fused @ the C4-7 after my vertebrae ruptered doing a punk add warm up. Docs and surgeons told me I'd never train or compete again. Nah... Fuck that. I was back bending bars 6 months later.
d72092b176d0e704eb337c7fb825c1d0.jpg
87a954adfa05cbb82c2c321991b9476b.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Gonna be bending more bars again soon I can tell!

hardcore bro- do you mean a disc ruptured and you had it surgically repaired or removed and then your vertebrae fused together? Is that a draining port on your neck?

There’s hope!!! Sweet!

congrats man I hope you heal fast.I'm fixing to have both knees replaced in Sept I know I'll be ready to hit the weights soon also.

hardcore bro- do you mean a disc ruptured and you had it surgically repaired or removed and then your vertebrae fused together? Is that a draining port on your neck?
Yes correct. And that is a drainage port. Actually 2 discs ruptured. They pressed against my spinal chord so violently I could not walk for a month almost. Dilaudid drip, 8 oxy 20 a day, 4 10mg valium, multiple stool softners. Shots of morphine, phent, marzapam at random when I was in unbearable pain. It took a week to get a surgical team together. Worst week ever bro

I made a full recovery in a year.

I remember that you had a log on Meso chronicling your comeback from that nasty injury. Very impressive with all that hard work you put in and it sure was a grind and I am sure you'll make an even better comeback now.

How's the neck holding up these days? Still got your head on your shoulders I can tell.

IML Gear Cream!
I remember that you had a log on Meso chronicling your comeback from that nasty injury. Very impressive with all that hard work you put in and it sure was a grind and I am sure you'll make an even better comeback now.

How's the neck holding up these days? Still got your head on your shoulders I can tell.
I'm doing well. Still going ham

I'm doing well. Still going ham

Great to hear and wondered where you been all this time.

Had my spine fused @ the C4-7 after my vertebrae ruptered doing a punk add warm up. Docs and surgeons told me I'd never train or compete again. Nah... Fuck that. I was back bending bars 6 months later.

Good shit on fast recovery, I have that exact fusion c4 thru c7. It took about a year before I felt comfortable enough to lift heavy again. The only aftermath of this type of surgery is movement, I’m limited on how far I can look up and left and right, so looking at pussy as passes by you sometimes have to turn your body to get full view...

Good shit on fast recovery, I have that exact fusion c4 thru c7. It took about a year before I felt comfortable enough to lift heavy again. The only aftermath of this type of surgery is movement, I’m limited on how far I can look up and left and right, so looking at pussy as passes by you sometimes have to turn your body to get full view...
You'd have to move your eyes as far as you can though...

I got lucky some years ago as had a hairline fracture around the c4 and c5 so sometimes get stingers even now after 15 years so I use a pussy pad for squats.

That's rite. Docs alwats give rue simple answer.

PRICE LIST---- THEGROWTHCLINIC@MAILFENCE.COM(AUTO-REPLY, PUT LIST IN SUBJECT HEADER)

ORDERS----THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM(PUT ORDER IN SUBJECT HEADER PLZ)

QUESTIONS-----THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM(PUT QUESTION IN SUBJECT HEADER)

Back