• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GarlicChicken Ongoing Log

It's all come full circle now. I actually did the same a few times before I made my oral plus mix.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Wednesday was off, no cardio either.

Yesterday I did some back work while taking care not to irritate my brachialis/bicep. Which is really difficult btw. Kept the weight moderate and focused on the muscles being worked. Then got some isolation delt work in without irritating the top of my bicep tendon

Warmed up with cable rows

Plate loaded pulldowns
Pyrimiding warm up sets
4 x 12-15 working leaning forward to target rhomboids
2 x 12-15 leaning back more to target lats

Single plate loaded high row
3 x 10-12

Cable rows with two single handles
RP set of 120lb for 16-8-5
Drop to 60 for 8
Drop to 50 for 6

Rear delt machine
1 RP set 125 for 15-7-4
Partials to failure

Cable lateral raise with wrist strap
3 SS of 12-15
Last set 2 drops, partials to failure on each drop

Cable front raise with wrist strap
3 SS of 12-15
25lbs

30 minutes on stair master

8 minutes in the stand up to maintain my tanness lol

Feeling really good after lowering the protein btw. I seem to recover just fine, even after my leg punishment this week. I'm barely sore anymore today, which is good considering.

Decided to take an extra day off of lifting today to let the bicep rest and heal up as best it can. Did 1iu of GH and a shot of espresso then 30 minutes on the treadmill before meal 6, then mowed. I was starving like an Ethiopian by the time I got off the mill. I'll take weigh in and pics tomorrow morning so the world can see how fat I'd gotten myself lol

Did 45 minutes fasted cardio this morning on the treadmill, and just eating and meal prep today. Have a ton of yard work to do but I'm trying to get this thing to heal up so putting it off lol

Meal 3 -
3.5oz chicken breast
1c rice
3/4c raw broccoli
2tsp organic butter

All fried into makeshift fried rice with some soy sauce and garlic. Turned out hella good for a diet meal when I have time to throw it all in a skillet for a minute
543844b4c74a18beba6cf3fe3076bb95.jpg

Looking forward to seeing pics and weight status. Thanks for the food pic now I gotta eat again!
Yeah I forgot to get pics damnit. I realized that when I posted that lol. Weight was hanging steady at 180 although I got leaner...I'm assuming because of the bump in gear and water retention from the GH. I'll have my ol lady take pics in the morning if she gets up early enough. If not I will one of these mornings

Weight still at 181.6 this morning but I took a large earthy dump about 40 minutes after that so be probably still right at 180.

Tonight's workout was chest and tris to see how the elbow is doing. Bicep is still jacked so back is gonna be lame this week but I got an okay chest workout in for this short out of the pec issue.

Pic from lunch, 4.5oz rockfish, 1c rice, 3/4c green beans. Already ate a bit before I took the pic lol

Shoulder warmup

Plate loaded press
1 RP set for 12-16
102/ side for 10-5-2 (17)

Press machine
1 RP set for 20-26
110 for 16-8-5 (27)

Cable flye
30 for 15
"
30 for 13 drop to 20 for 9 drop to 15 for 8

Cable chest stretch

Smith close grip press
1 RP set
135 for 12-7-4

Overhead ez bar extension
100 for 15
100 for 17
110 for 15

Dip assist pushdown
Cluster set-sets of 4 with 10 second rest until can't get 4
50lb for I forgot how many

Tricep stretch

20 minutes stair mill

df208b37b4f85aad06b96f7bd8ea7fd7.jpg

Back day in the books. Bicep is still pissed so I took it easy and didn't strain too much so I don't irritate it any more. Diet has been stuck to 100% for quite some time and the fat is coming off steadily

Shoulder warmup

Back warmup
Cable pullovers*

Pendlay rows
2 SS*
Warm up sets
185 for 11
205 for 8

Meadows rows
1 RP set off the floor
75 for 10-6-4

Dual single handle pulldown
3 SS then 3 drops
80 for 15
100 for 12
110 for 10 drop to 60 for 8 drop to 50 for 7 stop here due to bicep

DB shrugs
70 for 12
Stop because of bicep

30 minutes on stair master

IML Gear Cream!
Decided to take an extra day off of lifting today to let the bicep rest and heal up as best it can. Did 1iu of GH and a shot of espresso then 30 minutes on the treadmill before meal 6, then mowed. I was starving like an Ethiopian by the time I got off the mill. I'll take weigh in and pics tomorrow morning so the world can see how fat I'd gotten myself lol
we can be fat together bro... lol I’m still holding strong at 185.6. I don’t get it. Enjoy your vacation man.

we can be fat together bro... lol I’m still holding strong at 185.6. I don’t get it. Enjoy your vacation man.
Yeah I'm slowly unfatting myself lol. Weight isn't budging but it should start moving by the end of the week though or I'm gonna have to adjust again
Good session man, keep pushin!!
Thanks man! Not bad for a broke dick lol

Ahhh yes the life on diet.. I don't know about you, but do you lose some of your appetite and or have acid issues on Tren? I've noticed some stomach issues resulting in some loss of appetite for about the last 4-5 wks...it's kinda a good thing in a way since we're cutting, but its uncomfortable at times

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Ahhh yes the life on diet.. I don't know about you, but do you lose some of your appetite and or have acid issues on Tren? I've noticed some stomach issues resulting in some loss of appetite for about the last 4-5 wks...it's kinda a good thing in a way since we're cutting, but its uncomfortable at times

Yeah man it bothers me bad actually. I have to take famotidine at night before bed to keep it from giving me really bad reflux. I also need keep Tums on my nightstand for when I wake up gagging on acid lol. Doesn't happen much when I use the famotidine though. Doesn't really affect my appetite as much as it does my sleep. Does make me nauseous sometimes though

Here's my fat boy pic from this morning. Couldn't get a real set but this will do for now. This is down just over 8lbs from about 4 weeks ago...abs barely showing now and they were nothing before. Still a lot of work to do!
c30ba4615631575f2105a34a794e1dfb.jpg

That’s a bad ass shower curtain

You got this bro.. only gonna get better now that your not so injured. Keep grinding.. check your PM when u get a chance

Delts tonight! No biceps because they're still jacked. Decided to separate chest and delts because it's too much pressing in one day, feels much better this way.

Shoulder warmup

Face pulls & rotator warmup

1 heavy set of face pulls

Reverse OHP

1 RP set of 16-20

140 for 10-5-4 (19)

Machine lateral (singles)

1 RP of 24-30

110 for 15-7-5 (27)

Cable rear delt flyes

Minimal rest

20 for 25

20 for 20

15 for 30

Cable lateral raise

20 for 20

20 for 20

Machine OHP

Metabolic work - 10 second rest between failure points

40 for 50-18-10

77c13a39a96d0c193b2f141c9d6627f5.jpg

Thanks guys!

So made a decision that I would pull carbs way down for a few days, starting yesterday. I'm replacing them with a little bit of extra fat but not much, so calories are down some too. Carbs are at 151, calories down to 2200.

Doing this mostly to see how my body responds and see if I can rip a nice chunk of fat off in a short amount of time. Not very long since I don't want my metabolism to crash but just an experiment to see what happens. This far it looks like it's working, I'll see over the next couple days.

Today definitely sucks though! I'm dragging ass and feeling really depleted.

Ur looking solid bro- if I dropped to 2200 calories I’d have no lbm left lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ur looking solid bro- if I dropped to 2200 calories I’d have no lbm left lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man I feel like I'm dying lol. Muscle is surprisingly full with such starvation...I attribute that to the test and GH. Only doing this for a short time or else I'd suck up to nothing lol
Youre still looking really good man. Just keep grindin!!
Thanks man!
Oh I look so bad, I'm so fat.

Posts pictures of visible abs and copperheads in his shoulders.
Dude I feel like the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters! I appreciate it Monte. You should've seen me a month ago though...I got a little too thick for my liking

I really just want to get to a decently lean spot before I start reverse dieting and adding size so I don't end up overly fat. The faster the better lol.

Back