• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Ongoing Log

IML Gear Cream!
Guess it's time to update this thing since quite a lot has changed lately.

A little over a week ago I suddenly developed severe central sleep apnea where I actually stop breathing without airway restriction. I'm thinking this is a combination of putting on a good amount of size, and the fact that I had cold turkey stopped gabapentin about 4 days before and was having crazy side effects. Plus my hematocrit was high on top of that, which also causes me shortness of breath when it gets high. Nights go like this - fall asleep for around an hour, then violently wake up suffocating. Continue this every 2 minutes for the next 3-4 hours, then I can get some sleep. About time to wake up again.

Went to the doctor, they basically told me the only thing I can do until I get a sleep study is to lose some weight/mass on my upper body to relieve some of the pressure and get rid of some blood to lower my HCT. So I immediately gave a pint, which did help some. Stopped all gear except 200mg of test and a couple iu of GH a couple times a week. Symptoms have gotten slightly better, but not much. I have an appointment Thursday with a telehealth doctor so hopefully he will do the halter monitor for an at home study, because I guarantee it'll show me stop breathing and the corresponding drop in O2. I'm hoping for some resolution soon because it's killing me.

Needless to say, I've hit a pretty bad bout of depression since I can't do what I love to do, and I have to give up some of the hard earned size I've put on. Add on the stupid work hours I've been putting in (haven't had a day off in over 2 weeks and have been home 4 night in 3 weeks) and I'm not doing real good.

Hopefully I can get a damn CPAP and get back to it sooner than later. Otherwise sobriety is becoming very difficult for me if I can't lift

Guess it's time to update this thing since quite a lot has changed lately.

A little over a week ago I suddenly developed severe central sleep apnea where I actually stop breathing without airway restriction. I'm thinking this is a combination of putting on a good amount of size, and the fact that I had cold turkey stopped gabapentin about 4 days before and was having crazy side effects. Plus my hematocrit was high on top of that, which also causes me shortness of breath when it gets high. Nights go like this - fall asleep for around an hour, then violently wake up suffocating. Continue this every 2 minutes for the next 3-4 hours, then I can get some sleep. About time to wake up again.

Went to the doctor, they basically told me the only thing I can do until I get a sleep study is to lose some weight/mass on my upper body to relieve some of the pressure and get rid of some blood to lower my HCT. So I immediately gave a pint, which did help some. Stopped all gear except 200mg of test and a couple iu of GH a couple times a week. Symptoms have gotten slightly better, but not much. I have an appointment Thursday with a telehealth doctor so hopefully he will do the halter monitor for an at home study, because I guarantee it'll show me stop breathing and the corresponding drop in O2. I'm hoping for some resolution soon because it's killing me.

Needless to say, I've hit a pretty bad bout of depression since I can't do what I love to do, and I have to give up some of the hard earned size I've put on. Add on the stupid work hours I've been putting in (haven't had a day off in over 2 weeks and have been home 4 night in 3 weeks) and I'm not doing real good.

Hopefully I can get a damn CPAP and get back to it sooner than later. Otherwise sobriety is becoming very difficult for me if I can't lift
I hope you get the sleep apnea situated quickly enough before the other demons take hold, i know that feeling all too well. Good luck. I'm still following I hate seeing when things like this happen. Its only been a few,days since stopping gabapentin do you think it's part of the withdrawal process. I get weird shit happening every time I've used meds and stop cold turkey for a while. When I quit dilauidid my body went thru all kinds of bizarre shit. Sleep paralysis was part of it. Keep pushing. As far as staying sober maybe my experience might help I had a disc compressing a nerve in my neck a couple months back and I was in a crazy amount of pain I couldn't train and I tried reverting to my old ways and drank. I was so disappointed in myself, plus the buzz just wasnt the same anymore. It was like intentionally pissing away everything I spend every day working towards. I kept thinking about all the time i spend cooking bland Fucking chicken and force feeding myself with it and meticulously recording all my calories and everything I do while training. Just looking at my logbook made me mad at myself. Finally, it healed it was 9 weeks that felt like forever but I can train again. I was a miserable angry fuck for all of it thinking there was no way out. Alright I'm just yammering on now. Stay up dude. You're one of the guys on this board who's posts are always positive and I like seeing.(no homo)

Not sure if you've tried it yet and I don't wanna suggest something that might trigger ruining your sobriety because,i don't know your personal history but Kratom has helped me with some of those urges when I wanted to go get fucked up. I actually take the shit everyday I don't know if being 100% sober is an option for me at this point but its better than drinking or other drugs.

Sorry for the long post.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

GC sorry to hear about your troubles but thanks for updating.

Just hang in there that cpap machine will change your life. I've been using one for quite a few years and cant sleep without the thing.

Just remember getting loaded will mess your shit up and ensure that you won't get back to doing what you love. I have been on that path for a very long time and even though there's struggles in life I'm grateful I'm not doing that stuff anymore.

I hope you get the sleep apnea situated quickly enough before the other demons take hold, i know that feeling all too well. Good luck. I'm still following I hate seeing when things like this happen. Its only been a few,days since stopping gabapentin do you think it's part of the withdrawal process. I get weird shit happening every time I've used meds and stop cold turkey for a while. When I quit dilauidid my body went thru all kinds of bizarre shit. Sleep paralysis was part of it. Keep pushing. As far as staying sober maybe my experience might help I had a disc compressing a nerve in my neck a couple months back and I was in a crazy amount of pain I couldn't train and I tried reverting to my old ways and drank. I was so disappointed in myself, plus the buzz just wasnt the same anymore. It was like intentionally pissing away everything I spend every day working towards. I kept thinking about all the time i spend cooking bland Fucking chicken and force feeding myself with it and meticulously recording all my calories and everything I do while training. Just looking at my logbook made me mad at myself. Finally, it healed it was 9 weeks that felt like forever but I can train again. I was a miserable angry fuck for all of it thinking there was no way out. Alright I'm just yammering on now. Stay up dude. You're one of the guys on this board who's posts are always positive and I like seeing.(no homo)

Not sure if you've tried it yet and I don't wanna suggest something that might trigger ruining your sobriety because,i don't know your personal history but Kratom has helped me with some of those urges when I wanted to go get fucked up. I actually take the shit everyday I don't know if being 100% sober is an option for me at this point but its better than drinking or other drugs.

Sorry for the long post.

Thank you man, I appreciate it! I'm trying to stay sober, I have a bad alcohol problem but I honestly think it would just make the apnea problem worse by suppressing my CNS even more. So I'm torn. I'm thinking about just going in and doing at least legs maybe twice a week, and doing some back and arm work. At least I can do something even though it'll make me a little lopsided looking lol. My arms could use it anyways. I just hate losing what I've worked so hard for you know?

I do think the gabapentin is causing withdrawals for sure, but they have to stop at some point right? It's been almost 2 weeks since I stopped it...

Glad you got your neck straightened out man. Neck problems suck. I suggest you keep it strong, if you don't it'll come back to haunt you later on.

Yeah I'm not a fan of kratom. I'm really sensitive to opiates and kratom makes me sick as a dog. Plus for me its just one more thing to deal with lol

Thank you for the kind words man, I really appreciate it. I was in a pretty bad way last night

I recently went through a lot of the same shit man. Getting injured, and then being off my depression meds Led me to take a drink after being sober for over four years. But you know what? Fuck it man, life happens just keep on moving and don’t look back. You can either let it spiral and get out of hand or you can pick yourself up and accept it for what it was and try your best to not let it happen again. We’re all human and life happens bro don’t let it get you down

Well I'm keeping moving forward guys. Had a couple drinks that night I posted that but have stopped since. Going in to see the doc today. I'm hoping I can get a temporary CPAP or something because I'm miserable every day from lack of sleep

Well I'm keeping moving forward guys. Had a couple drinks that night I posted that but have stopped since. Going in to see the doc today. I'm hoping I can get a temporary CPAP or something because I'm miserable every day from lack of sleep

Been there, done that. Hang in there, brother. Sleepless nights can definitely add to things and *will* make you feel like you're losing it. If you're using insurance, I doubt they will approve anything without the sleep study. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but our system sucks any more. And you'll probably have to stay on top of them. They tend to "lose" things and get slow between the doc, the sleep study place, and insurance. I had to chase mine through the system twice and it took almost two months. It's 100% worth it though. Took me a good month to get used to it, but now it is night and day from what it was before. I won't even nap without it (naps are rare, but hey). I still deal with a lot of insomnia, but the sleep I am getting is GOOD sleep now.

Been there, done that. Hang in there, brother. Sleepless nights can definitely add to things and *will* make you feel like you're losing it. If you're using insurance, I doubt they will approve anything without the sleep study. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but our system sucks any more. And you'll probably have to stay on top of them. They tend to "lose" things and get slow between the doc, the sleep study place, and insurance. I had to chase mine through the system twice and it took almost two months. It's 100% worth it though. Took me a good month to get used to it, but now it is night and day from what it was before. I won't even nap without it (naps are rare, but hey). I still deal with a lot of insomnia, but the sleep I am getting is GOOD sleep now.
Yeah I'm actually going through the VA since I would prefer getting it for free lol. Apparently they have a sleep lab here in my town so it should be quick. I'm going to harass them so they'll schedule my appointment faster too. I've gotten the VA game down pretty good at this point.

I gotta say, I can't wait for a good night's sleep. Feels like forever since I've hardly been able to sleep at all

I’m rooting for you bro... you got the will power dude you can find a way.

Get Shredded!
I gotta say, I can't wait for a good night's sleep. Feels like forever since I've hardly been able to sleep at all
Even with the low dose gh still no sleep?
I sleep so solid I almost piss on myself from,dreaming im taking a piss at a toilet lately. Been doing 2iu am and 1iu pm.

Last edited:
Even with the low dose gh still no sleep?
I sleep so solid I almost piss on myself from,dreaming im taking a piss at a toilet lately. Been doing 2iu am and 1iu pm.
Yeah I can fall asleep I just wake up suffocating within a minute. So I've been spending most of the night choking and a couple hours where I can actually sleep. Sucks. Really getting to me

Yeah I can fall asleep I just wake up suffocating within a minute. So I've been spending most of the night choking and a couple hours where I can actually sleep. Sucks. Really getting to me
you get your ticker checked lately? Girl at work and I just had a convo where her boyfriends brother had that happening to him just prior to a heart attack. He was only 35 years old too. Not trying to scare ya but I remember you saying you had heart problems. I’d ask the doc to check into it....

you get your ticker checked lately? Girl at work and I just had a convo where her boyfriends brother had that happening to him just prior to a heart attack. He was only 35 years old too. Not trying to scare ya but I remember you saying you had heart problems. I’d ask the doc to check into it....
Yup I'm doing that too. I'm 32...and it worries me. I had an echo done about a year ago that was good but I need another one. I'm also looking into getting an artery plaque scan done very soon too. I have a family history of heart issues too.

Got me an appointment on Wednesday to see the doc again about that part. My symptoms match exactly with left ventricular congestion from being in a prone position, called paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea. It's pretty bad man. Of course that can be caused by sleep apnea...lol

Damn. Not the kind of update I like seeing in your log bro. You are a strong willed person, you will find a way to better your situation. I also am miserable if my sleep is shit. Hoping you find some relief soon.

Thanks guys. It's been rough but I'm getting used to it finally. I have a method of sleeping on top of four pillows in the perfect position to open my airway enough to not suffocate lol. Still sucks but it is what it is. Sleep study was last Thursday so looking forward to the results and a CPAP soon!

So I've decided to get back at it. Losing weight didn't help my apnea at all so the hell with it! Time to move forward and quit going backwards.

Changed my training split back to a pure Mountaindog split since DC has started to really bother my shoulders and elbows pretty bad. Split is chest/delts, back/calves, off, arms, legs, off, off. Cardio 4 days weekly, 3 post and 1 fasted session for 30 minutes each.

Diet is down to 2640 calories to cut some of this fat off. Same basic stuff, just some carbs and protein cut and moved around.

Gear is only 200mg test cyp weekly and 2iu GH daily for a while. Test is GC, GH is Meditrope Black tops from The Provider.

Today's session for chest and delts:

Notes: lighter weights today, was really weak for the lack of lifting the last 3 weeks. Should come back quickly but i also don't want to push real hard until I'm back in the swing of things.

Shoulder warmup

Incline DB press

Pyrimid up to a heavy 10

45 for 15

50 for 12

55 for 10

Flat BB press

135 for 12

155 for 10

155 for 8

Machine press

Cluster set, 45 seconds between sets, 4 sets

110 for 18, 10, 6, 6

Reverse pec deck

3 sets of 25, 60 sec rest between sets

60 for 27

60 for 23

60 for 25

DB lateral raise

3 sets of 25, 60 seconds rest between sets

20 for 27

20 for 23

20 for 21

Cable front raise

3 sets of 25

20 for 25

20 for 24

20 for 20

30 minutes stairmaster*

IML Gear Cream!
Back day. Somehow forgot to do calves even though they were on my training schedule. Feeling pretty good, just tired as hell.

Going to be getting an echocardiogram and stress test done soon to check the ticker, as well as a 14 day halter monitor and nocturnal oximetry. New doc thinks all of my symptoms are related to O2 deprivation at night, but wants to rule out blockages and cardiomyopathy. I didn't tell her about the gear but I did tell her about my history of distance running and lifting...I think she figured out the rest lol. Finally got a good doctor at the VA!

Warmup

Meadows Row

Warmup sets of 8

3 sets of 8 pyrimiding, then drop 2 times on last set

RPE 10

70-60-50

Smith Row

3 sets of 10 to failure on last set, dead stop at bottom

RPE 8-10

95 for 12

145 for 10

145 for 10

Neutral Grip Pullup

3 sets of 12

RPE 8-12

60 for 12

60 for 10

60 for 9

Cable*Long*Rope Pullovers

3 sets of 15, with 10 full stretch partials*after each set

RPE 10

DB Shrugs

2 sets of 15-20

65 for 20

75 for 10

Back Extension

Banded, 2 sets to failure

"Spine ungluers" from Eugene Teo

2 sets, 10lb DBs. Gonna be sore from these

Standing Calf Raise

2 sets of 15, stretch each rep, 3 second negative

Forgot...

Cable crunch

2 sets of 15

110 for 15

110 for 15

Leg Lifts

2 sets to failure

Okay getting this thing dusted off and going again. Got too fat so I gotta cut it off again.

Going really hard at first to strip some fat off quickly. Maintenance is around 2800 calories so I'm cutting down to 2050 right out of the gate for about 3-4 weeks. Gonna be miserable. Adding in 45 minutes to 1 hour of fasted cardio daily. Lifting is going to be a little more intuitive, my schedule is all over the place so I'm going to work what needs worked the most based on fatigue, bodyparts that need work, and hydration levels. If I need to work legs or chest/shoulders I'll choose legs first. If I'm not fully heated I'll do chest and force hydration the next day to do legs. So on and so forth.

Gear is simple. 500 GC test e and 350 Feral tren ace. No orals or GH. 10mg Adderall IR daily, probably a puff or two of Albuterol before morning cardio to get the juices flowing. .3mg adex twice weekly.

Starting weight is 202 fasted two days in a row. I'll get some fat pics up when I get a moment

Did chest and delts tonight because I worked legs last before I got the flu. Pretty weak but that's to be expected coming off of a gnarly flu

Shoulder warmup

Plate loaded press

4 sets

45/side for 12

55 for 12

65 for 10

75 for 10

90 for 8

Smith incline press

135 for 8

155 for 8

185 for 8

Cable flye

FST-7 set

35 for 7 sets of 8-12 near failure

Machine press

Deep slow stretch each rep, 2 sets

140 for 8

140 for 7

Rear delt machine flye

4 sets of 25 then 2 drops last set

80 for 25

95 for 24

95 for 20

80 for 24 drop to 65 for 6 drop to 50 for 8

DB lateral

Strict form, slow decent each rep

25 for 15

25 for 13

25 for 10

25 for 10 then partials until can't lift DBs*

BB front raise

3 sets to failure around 12

30 for 10

30 for 11

30 for 10 then partials until can't lift BB

My fat ass is on the stairmaster right now for at least 45 minutes

Got to get ready for those west coast summers baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to get ready for those west coast summers baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah buddy! Gotta actually get down there where I wanna be this time. Shouldn't be too hard, just gotta stick to it and not go off plan at all. Gotta keep my cardio up there too, that makes a huge difference for me

Good to see ya back at it bud.

you ever solve your sleep apnea situation?

Good to see ya back at it bud.

you ever solve your sleep apnea situation?
Yeah man, I use a CPAP every night. It's made a huge difference in my whole life honestly. I finally wake up feeling rested, recovery is faster, reflux is completely gone, and a lot of my other little aches and pains are way less. On top of that, I no longer have a hematocrit issue anymore. I haven't donated blood for months and feel fine. Think I'm gonna go donate some soon anyways but it's awesome I don't have to all the time.

I still can't breathe worth a shit when I lay down without it, especially when I got the flu. Even with the CPAP I was having bad apnea...thought I had Coronavirus for a bit lol

Leg day. Still weak from the flu so I took it a little easy today.

Hamstring Curl

Warmup then*4 sets of 20

80 for 19

Leg press

Warmup then 2*sets*of 8.*Then*cluster*set with 15 seconds rest between until get to 100 reps

10 plates for 8

10 plates for 8

6 plates for cluster set of 100

Walking lunges

3 sets back and forth across upstairs room

15lb DBs

12k kettle bells

12k kettle bells

DB Romanian deads

2 sets of 10

45lb for 10

50lb for 10

Leg extensions

3 sets of 12ish to complete failure then partials on last set

120 for 12

120 for 12

120 for 11 then partials until*I can't lift the pad

20 minutes cardio on the treadmill tonight because I couldn't handle the stairmaster lol

Feeling the low calories today after legs. Everything feels fatigued and heavy. Plenty of black coffee should help keep me thinking straight.

Gonna copy down my exact diet for you guys today you can see what it really looks like.

Day off from lifting today. 45 minutes cardio on the incline treadmill and diet still exactly the same. Massive headache today. Was planning on hitting back but with the headache I decided the hell with it. Wouldn't have had a decent session anyways

Back