• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Ongoing Log

Get Shredded!
Yesterday I did chest and shoulders, of course I didn't warm up enough so my left shoulder stopped working on me on the third exercise in with chest. I was able to finish out some isolation exercises for shoulders but presses I couldn't hardly do at all, even light. Next time I'll warm up better.

Checked weight this morning and I'm still right where I was so I'm gonna stay off the scale until this weekend then tren can decide if we need adjustments or not

Second post workout meal last night...ground beef, cabbage, and some pickled jalepenos. Exciting, I know!
1f6bcae3d3b4d12ad73a38699852a1ee.jpg

Yep triple digits in my neck of the woods also and our gym AC has been out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep triple digits in my neck of the woods also and our gym AC has been out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude tell me about it! The whole side of my gym where the free weights are has broken AC right now. It's miserable!

Woke up to 175.9 this morning, so weight is consistently dropping. At this point the weight is dropping slower but I'm putting on muscle so it seems like a solid recomp.

Going in to donate blood tomorrow to get my hematocrit and stuff down, I'm definitely feeling the headaches from it getting up there.

Gear is still just 300 test cyp only. I dropped the tren e because I ran out. I'm ordering some soon though so I'll add that back in once I get it
26df71cf33e537124b66757055b33667.jpg

Figured I'd post a recipe here since I haven't put anything substantial in for a bit. Leg day today, went pretty good except I keep straining the top of my quad doing lunges. It's the back leg when you get all the way down it puts a lot of strain on the top part of your quad, I think it's either the rectus femoris or the sartorius. Leaves me limping for a couple days. I'm looking for a solution to this problem so I can get these legs up where they should be.

Here's a recipe for gringo taco seasoning. It's homemade so it's much better than packets. Use only ancho chili powder if you want it a little less spicy, you can even cut down the amount some. Definitely modify to taste. I think next time I'm going to use less cumin too

Gringo Taco Seasoning (white girl tacos)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (I prefer ancho)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper

Combine all seasonings together and store unused in an airtight container. Recipe is for one pound of meat

IML Gear Cream!
Another thing of note:

We've got my leg day hypo problem fixed. It seems I burn through more than the 30g carbs I normally have in my intra drink on leg day, so we've added an additional 15g carbs from oat flour to my intra drink. Seems to be working out really well, two leg days in and no hypoglycemia!

I'm also going to add about 8g in on back day too because I've been having issues then lately too,just not nearly as bad. Rest of the days will be exact to the diet

Here's a nice cheat day meal for you guys who like to cook or want to act like you're good at cooking to impress a chick... Just buy the ingredients and follow the directions lol

Lamb & Veal Bolognese

1/2lb ground veal
1/2lb ground lamb
Olive oil
Red pepper flakes
Salt

2 cups red wine
1/4 stick butter
1/4 c heavy cream
1/2 c grated Parmesan
1/4 tsp thyme
2 bay leaves
1.5 tbsp good tomato paste

Marinara:

1 can San marzano tomatoes
1/2 c white onion
1/4 c carrots
6 clove garlic
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp basil

1lb of thin pasta, preferably pappardelle or another like farfalle or fettucine or tagliatelle

Preparation:

Puree onion, garlic, carrots in food processor until fine. Sautee onion, garlic, carrot in olive oil in medium pot for approx 10-15 minutes until it starts turning opaque. While this is sauteing, put tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper in food processor and lightly pulse until the tomatoes have a moderate consistency. Add tomato sauce to onion blend and turn to medium-low heat to simmer for approx 40 minutes, stirring frequently, until it thickens.

Preparing Bolognese:

Heat olive oil in large deep skillet on medium high heat. Break up veal and lamb in skillet with wood spatula until finely chopped. Cook until thoroughly browned, stirring continually to keep it from burning. Add a pinch of salt and red pepper flakes, cook for another minute. Drain off extra fat with a fine colander. Place meat back into skillet, add in wine, thyme, and bay leaves. Bring to simmer, simmer until reduced and there is very little liquid left. Add in marinara sauce, simmer until thickened.

At this point, start boiling the water for the pasta

Once the sauce is thickened remove the bay leaves. Stir in the cream, butter, and grated cheese. Bring to simmer, then remove from the heat. Add cooked pasta to sauce

Bro you have some killer recipes that you share. Keep them coming. I will be trying the one you posted today. Sounds awesome.

Also, I've heard you mention a home made bbq sauce you whip up, possible to post that one?

Bro you have some killer recipes that you share. Keep them coming. I will be trying the one you posted today. Sounds awesome.

Also, I've heard you mention a home made bbq sauce you whip up, possible to post that one?

Thanks man. I know recipes are a hot topic among those of us that are serious lol.

I'll post both of my BBQ sauces here shortly, a standard tangy red and a Carolina Gold

Basic BBQ Rub

2tbsp packed light brown sugar
2tbsp sea salt
2tsp Chile powder (preferably ancho Chile)
2tsp ground chipotle chili
1/4tsp ground cumin
1/4tsp ground coriander
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder

Tangy Red BBQ Sauce

1c Bragg's cider vinegar
1/2c water
1c ketchup
1tbsp tomato paste
2tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp worchestershire sauce
1tsp soy sauce
1tbsp ancho chili powder
1 tsp chili powder
2tsp black pepper
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder
1/2tsp red pepper flakes
1tsp salt
2tbsp butter

Stir together all ingredients except butter. Simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes or so until slightly reduced/thickened, add butter and simmer another 5 minutes

Leave out the butter, and you can substitute 1/4c ketchup with 1tbsp tomato paste to cut the carbs down. I don't use this cutting

Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce

3/4c yellow mustard
3/4c apple cider vinegar
3/4c beer
1tbsp brown sugar
2tbsp ketchup
1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1tbsp Franks/Crystal/other Louisiana style hot sauce
1 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
2tbsp butter
1tsp salt

Simmer over medium low heat for about 20 minutes until slightly reduced/thickened. Brush on at tail end of cooking

Sub brown sugar for 1 packet of splenda and leave out butter for dieting. Also leave out the beer and add a little chicken bullion

I apologize for being MIA guys, my family and extended family have been heavily impacted by the West coast wildfires. Been evacuating and housing people and dogs since last week. It's been crazy! Diet was best effort during this time with Sunday being the "fuck it I'm having pizza and beer" day. Things are finally getting settled down and people are going back home, or finding a pile of ash where their houses once stood.

Today was my first day back in diet and in the gym, felt great. Looking forward to some normalcy now!

I apologize for being MIA guys, my family and extended family have been heavily impacted by the West coast wildfires. Been evacuating and housing people and dogs since last week. It's been crazy! Diet was best effort during this time with Sunday being the "fuck it I'm having pizza and beer" day. Things are finally getting settled down and people are going back home, or finding a pile of ash where their houses once stood.

Today was my first day back in diet and in the gym, felt great. Looking forward to some normalcy now!
Sorry to hear that man. Sometimes a f*** it day can be nice and extra fuel for a harder push.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Yeah that fire got way bad. amazing what effect of 100 plus temps can have. Good luck man.

Sorry to hear that man. Sometimes a f*** it day can be nice and extra fuel for a harder push.

Yeah I couldn't help it lol. Too much family in one house haha
Yeah that fire got way bad. amazing what effect of 100 plus temps can have. Good luck man.
Yeah man. That and the wind made it spread faster than any I've ever seen. It was doubling in size every night for four days. So many homes lost it's crazy. Time to start rebuilding

Yeah I couldn't help it lol. Too much family in one house hahaYeah man. That and the wind made it spread faster than any I've ever seen. It was doubling in size every night for four days. So many homes lost it's crazy. Time to start rebuilding

I have a very big client out there and he has to keep moving his equipment to keep it a safe distance from the fires.

Things are getting back to normal for the most part. The world is still on fire here but I think we're in the clear now.

Training has been back to almost normal this week, I did end up with some crappy tendonitis in my elbow that I'm dealing with from moving tons of stuff over last weekend. Needless to say my training is impaired, but I have some BPC-157 on the way.

Diet has been 100% again, and weight has came back down from 181 to 177, probably a little less tomorrow.

Also donated blood this weekend, I feel much better today with my hematocrit and the other red cell markers down lower. Just did a standard whole blood so I can get them more frequently

Here's a meal from earlier. Chicken, brown rice, grilled zuchinni, and pickled jalepenos with soy sauce lol. Sounds strange but soy sauce and chilis go really well together
216bf607e87b034805db65623008be0e.jpg

Weight down to 176.0 this morning, so dropping back down quickly now. I figure I'll be back down to 175 tomorrow morning

Garlic Herb Chicken Rub

1 tbsp Sea Salt
1 tbsp chicken bullion
1 tbsp butter flavor sprinkles
2 tbsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp mustard powder
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp white pepper
1 tsp ground celery seed
1 tsp coriander
.5 tsp cumin
1 tbsp crushed dried rosemary
2 tsp crushed Mexican oregano
1 tbsp crushed basil
1 tsp thyme powder
1 tsp rubbed sage

The longer you let it sit on the chicken before cooking the better obviously.

Weight down to 176.0 this morning, so dropping back down quickly now. I figure I'll be back down to 175 tomorrow morning
I always love seeing the number drop back down or even drop from previous day after a high carb day or cheat meal

I always love seeing the number drop back down or even drop from previous day after a high carb day or cheat meal

It's been driving me nuts after the 5 days of being off. I was back up over 180, but it didn't look like fat. Still drives me crazy though. I should probably stay off of the scale except for Saturday mornings

It's been driving me nuts after the 5 days of being off. I was back up over 180, but it didn't look like fat. Still drives me crazy though. I should probably stay off of the scale except for Saturday mornings
I have an obsession. I have to weigh myself every day. Naked and empty stomach. I will not eat until i have weighed in. I wish i could skip it. It's a burden.

Back