• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Ongoing Log

Get Shredded!
So I wanted to give a little update since I've been MIA. Got some really bad news about my dad, he's in the end stage of an aggressive cancer so we've only got a couple months with him. Hence, I'm spending as much time as I can with him and helping him out with everything and getting his affairs in order. Pretty shitty deal, was really unexpected.

I'm just trying to keep my hormones balanced and not let myself get in too much worse of shape. Doing some workouts at home for now. Not much else to report. Hope all is going well for you guys
Sorry to hear this news bro. Go be with your Dad, everything else can wait. I'm not going to act like I have any idea what you're going thru, so I'll just keep it short and simple - prayers sent!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this news bro. Go be with your Dad, everything else can wait. I'm not going to act like I have any idea what you're going thru, so I'll just keep it short and simple - prayers sent!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Shit sucks. Seeing him in so much pain is really tough.

So I wanted to give a little update since I've been MIA. Got some really bad news about my dad, he's in the end stage of an aggressive cancer so we've only got a couple months with him. Hence, I'm spending as much time as I can with him and helping him out with everything and getting his affairs in order. Pretty shitty deal, was really unexpected.

I'm just trying to keep my hormones balanced and not let myself get in too much worse of shape. Doing some workouts at home for now. Not much else to report. Hope all is going well for you guys

Prayers with you and the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Garlic. I know a while back he was having some issues and I’m sorry that it turned for the worse. Your priorities are on point!

I'm so sorry to hear your going through that. I recently loss my dad to brain cancer. It's a awful situation but the one good thing I could come up with is we got spend a few extra months him and got to talk about things I would not have had a chance to say.

My thoughts and prayers will with be with you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear that bro! Thats awful news. I will be praying for you all. Take care of family first man the gym will be waiting for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont even worry about work outs... we dont have gyms open in our neck of the woods yet any way. just trt and hang with your dad. This life on ASF isnt going to matter in the long run.

Back