• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ifbb

Fitness017

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there a special cycle needed inorder to look like someone competing in Men's Physique (IFBB)? I'm 30 years old and been lifting for years. I never did a steroid cycle and want to do steroids inorder to compete in Men's Physique.

I know the cycle to look like someone competing in NABBA's Men's Physique.

Sorry...

Yeah... hard work, consistent diet and starting with your basic AAS cycle and work your way up. There’s no easy route brother

It's not what these guys run that are at these levels but it's what they're made of, these guys are cut from a different fabric.. they eat breathe and sleep this lifestyle, they eat food around the clock and they've been in that routine for many many many years, they are in the gym even when they are feeling at their worst and everything and anything is telling them not to, then they will continue to train even harder and then go home and eat more.. they live the same mundane life everyday day in and day out it never changes, and it's a very selfish self-centered way of life.. they are the cream of the crop, a unique few, and of that unique few only a Selected few are the perfect genetic specimen..

There is no secret cycle for competitors. Diet, consistent diet, is 80% of the way they look. Do more research. I have trained dozens of first time competitors who had never touched steroids and most did very well. That is how they started and changed their lifestyle.

Supra-physiological doses of testosterone. Start with low/moderate doses. Get PCT and AI in hand and before you even pin that first dose, make sure your nutrition is dialed in. If I was you bro, I’d read and absorb for a few months to a year before even starting. I’d experiment with nutrition and different workout programs. I’d take my time. You’re only 30, you got lots of time. I mean, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow but.....

Back