• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fatty Still Lose Weight, Just weight lifting?

Charles27

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not really a fatty but I'm not at 15% either (ok, f it I'm a fatty. anything over 15% prob considered fat, so sure, I'll claim it). Problem is with working full time and doing hardcore BB 4x a week, plus other shit like inversion table for my spine, sessions of stretching (again for my back), then there's also just being fried outta my mind sometimes after heavy leg day or back sometimes, me and my training buddy now want to add a full 30 min cardio sessions at night before we smoke (cigars). dudes, this is pretty time consuming so my question is, do any of you have experience with just diet, training and building muscle but striping fat over time without any f'ing cardio? Chime in on this if you want, cuz I don't wants cardio if poss. Thanks.

Would you like Cheetos with that?

I'm not makin fun of you, well maybe a lil.
Seriously though;
Results = Efforts.....
As in period.

It ain't gonna happen.Drop the calories -hit the cardio for at least 45 minutes at a good pulse ( age))-or be a FATTY -OD

Back