• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

👍Drol & Super-Drol Test results👍

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
👍Drol & M1T Test results👍

All testing from 3rd party: Janoshik "info@janoshik.com"
TRdrolm1t.png

Last edited:
so the sdrol is a bit underdosed?

It's not that it's a bit underdosed these tests will allow for the margin of a 5-10%ish room for error.. that falls within the acceptable parameters..

It's not that it's a bit underdosed these tests will allow for the margin of a 5-10%ish room for error.. that falls within the acceptable parameters..
And that's pharmaceutical standards too by the way, right?!?!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

And that's pharmaceutical standards too by the way, right?!?!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

That's correct... I seen human grade testE ampules test at 240's when dosed at 250.. I fact most human grade amps/vials are all slightly, and I mean slightly inconsistent with volume.. it's really not a big deal..

M1T is methyltestosterone, it is not Superdrol.
Superdrol is Methyldrostanolone.

I believe he was just correcting someone mistaking superdrol and M1T earlier in the thread

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
I knew the guy made a mistake because of the title "friendofzeus", I didn't feel like being the spelling police and correcting him, I knew what he meant tho.. Just wondering why DS felt the need to correct me when clearly I posted M1T, despite the title that I have yet to change that has been brought to may attention a trillion times..

Even if the margin of error is 5 to 10 percent that m1t is over 17 percent off. So it’s almost double the high end off what’s acceptable to be off. If I’m reading correctly anyway. On my phone looks like it’s supposded to be 10mg and is 8.27

Back