• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Methyl-1-testosterone (M1T) + Vitamins B12

IML Gear Cream!
how many weeks are you running this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As you can see from the post, I started in July and I have 150 tablets.

If I don't have extreme sides I don't stop until I finish them.

..and you never know, I could even order again :D

Last edited:
As you can see from the post, I started in July and I have 150 tablets.

If I don't have extreme sides I don't stop until I finish them.

..and you never know, I could even order again :D
Your gonna be a monster bro!

I leave you another point of interest.

This too is based on my personal experience and it is obviously not said you also have the same effect.

Anyway, we talk about appetite suppressing but above all, at least for me, of the thirst suppression.

This is a side effect that I hate.

Many orals have this effect and M-1-T is one of these.

It is said to cause water retention. If you then add little to no drink, here is the catastrophe.

Therefore, my other advice is:
DRINK, DRINK, DRINK ...and DRINK again.

Make a drinking plan, can help.

I usually drink a lot (no less 4 lt of water ED) and immediately notice the difference in the days when I do not drink as usual.

Always check the color of your urine.
This must be clear. You have to basically piss water.
If it becomes too colorful it is a sign that something is wrong.
Not to mention if it turns dark orange....

Water is second only to oxygen in terms of survival.
So keep in mind and remember well that you never miss the water.

Stay hydrated, my dude.

first week gone

Attachments

• Fibre_20180706_183717.jpg
    Fibre_20180706_183717.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20180706_190907__01.jpg
    IMG_20180706_190907__01.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20180706_190919__01.jpg
    IMG_20180706_190919__01.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 81
The straitations are crazy in your pecs, looking lean and mean...how do you feel??? How many days on now? Do you notice that the combination with the vitamin B12 really help things out? That was my suggestion with this package deal because I know for myself it hinders that fatigue feeling.. and it can improve the appetite slightly, at the same time keeping the metabolism stimulated allowing you to burn burn burn..

Just finished training abs and biceps with a sst biceps workout.

Video explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8pbxfW8eiI

(you absolutely MUST try it)

Oh, I almost forgot.
The dosage is already 40 mg/ED so divided:
10 just awake morning
10 at 13 for lunch
10 pre workout
10 post workout

For now the only side are the usual pains in the elbows (which often strike me with these things) and a minimum to the low back and a little lack of thirst. On this last point I will do a dedicated post tomorrow.
SST training is great keep up the good work!!!

The straitations are crazy in your pecs, looking lean and mean...how do you feel??? How many days on now? Do you notice that the combination with the vitamin B12 really help things out? That was my suggestion with this package deal because I know for myself it hinders that fatigue feeling.. and it can improve the appetite slightly, at the same time keeping the metabolism stimulated allowing you to burn burn burn..

for now 6 days have passed and I have to be honest, this week I did not take vitamin B, being the first week.

I feel good, I do not have strange tiredness....so...

soooo.... keep rockin it bro, your looking killer dude.

Get Shredded!
Just finished training abs and biceps with a sst biceps workout.

Video explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8pbxfW8eiI

(you absolutely MUST try it)

Oh, I almost forgot.
The dosage is already 40 mg/ED so divided:
10 just awake morning
10 at 13 for lunch
10 pre workout
10 post workout

For now the only side are the usual pains in the elbows (which often strike me with these things) and a minimum to the low back and a little lack of thirst. On this last point I will do a dedicated post tomorrow.

Looks like Joe2013 in the back ground doing legs LOL

Looking peeled as usual Phill.

for now 6 days have passed and I have to be honest, this week I did not take vitamin B, being the first week.

Your lucky my dude because some guys actually feel like dogshit even after a week.. but keep us informed because everyone can learn a little bit from this one...

I spent this weekend doing a big recharge.

carbohydrates, sugars, fats, few proteins and no training.

I spent time with my family that I see not so often.

I rested and reloaded.

I also had a little problem with my left shoulder due to an injection that was a little bad and with high dosages and concentrations.

So:
30 mg/ed of my MT1.
And a couple of grams of ibuprofen.

I hope to resume well starting with today and the beginning of a new week.

That's honestly a better way to approach this. If you start the b12 right off the bat you won't know if it's doing anything. Let us know when you decide to start the b12 and if you notice any difference. It's subtle, especially if you're not already feeling any lethargy.....but it can definitely help with appetite which I would imagine can help with your thirst issue.

let's see if you understand the pump I have at the triceps.

I also did a couple of videos.
suggestions / instructions on how to upload. Which site can I use?

Attachments

• IMG_20180709_193332__01.jpg
    IMG_20180709_193332__01.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 77
I know it has nothing to do with the M1T review but, as you can see from other various photos, I'm using PSL EP arimidex as well.
I switched from another brand. 10 days have passed, I have no side related to estrogen, so I can say that also this product works and is a valid AI

you said it and called it, you're all fucking bastards!
Yesterday I had sleepy all day. before things get worse, some miraculous red liquid.

Attachments

• IMG_20180711_125934.jpg
    IMG_20180711_125934.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 65
I also start to feel a bit of heaviness on my stomach. Do you know that perennial annoyance of abdominal loading!?

Hey sleeping beauty....How much B12 is in the 2ml?

Think he was asking how much M1T your using. I think you were at 40mg except slowed to 30 for your rest period?

I know it has nothing to do with the M1T review but, as you can see from other various photos, I'm using PSL EP arimidex as well.
I switched from another brand. 10 days have passed, I have no side related to estrogen, so I can say that also this product works and is a valid AI
Glad to hear! About your experience with our adex so far. Looking pretty ripped.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Think he was asking how much M1T your using. I think you were at 40mg except slowed to 30 for your rest period?

Ah ok, thanks for the help bro.
Yes, if we talk about the M1T, for now are 40 mg/ed

Back