I crashed my E2 by using too much arimidex, please help

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    250mg every 10 days isn't a high dose, it's about normal.

But your arimidex is pretty crazy. Just give it a couple more weeks for your body to bounce back, I wouldn't do anything like increasing your test dose or any weird shit. Then I suggest getting on a low dose of aromasin(as needed) or cutting back your arimidex to .25 every 3 to 4 days depending on how you convert. Personally I wouldn't need an AI at all on your dose of test.
    I have been feeling a little better the day after I wrote this post. I no longer wake up in a poodle of sweat, there is some sweat, but nowhere near what was going on a week or two ago, I had to change my t-shirt 3-4 times per night! My energy levels are getting a little higher but my appetite is still on the low end. I actually have some exemestane 25mg on hand. I hate the side effects of using AI, especially dry skin, but I would rather have dry skin, than walk around like a balloon filled with water. I haven't changed my dosing regimen. Now the 25mg of Exe, the pill itself is tiny, and I mean tiny, it's possible to cut into 2 12.5mg halves, but that's about it, any more cuts and the pill will turn into fine sand The Arimidex pills are also rather small, but with a razor one can accomplish 4 equal ~ .25 pieces. I will keep you guys updated to my situation and thank you for all your replies. I learn something new every day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Why aromasin is better ? from my understanding it will kill the enzyme completely, so once you crash E2 it will take months...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    702 Posts
    Rep Points

Crashed e2 is a easy fix. Pin test and hcg and drop the adex and boom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Question

I am going to my doc on Sat, not this Sat but the upcoming one, I have a question regarding HCG and the dosing. Here we have something called *Pregnyl, 5.000 j.m injection 1amp with dissolving liquid + bottle. Now I am sure the doc will give me a regimen on how to take it, but then again, this is the same doctor who scripted me Arimidex 1mg EOD, so yeah... I'd rather have a few opinions under my belt. Also I have a few questions regarding the method in which this pharmaceutical is injected, I am guessing that it's not IM so a high gauge needle will be required, also which is the best place on my body to inject. Also, given the fact that its one amp with 5000 units, how can I split the dosages without the HCG going bad, can it be refrigerated? Thanks in advance for any tips / help you guys can offer me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points

Seems like your all over the board with your doses and meds? My first thought based on your post would be to do some research first, but you said you have been on TRT since 2011. Donít take this the wrong way, but you should have estrogen down by now, by labs and feel. We are all here to learn, but your shooting first and then aiming.

What is your goal?

LowT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Why aromasin is better ? from my understanding it will kill the enzyme completely, so once you crash E2 it will take months...
    bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    220 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Because it's not as easy to crash your E on Stane. Partly due to it's shorter half life. It's not active in your system for as long as Adex is, so it's better for TRT , up to moderate doses like 500mg. Some gram+ guys do better with adex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Because it's not as easy to crash your E on Stane. Partly due to it's shorter half life. It's not active in your system for as long as Adex is, so it's better for TRT , up to moderate doses like 500mg. Some gram+ guys do better with adex.
    Didnít understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Seems like your all over the board with your doses and meds? My first thought based on your post would be to do some research first, but you said you have been on TRT since 2011. Donít take this the wrong way, but you should have estrogen down by now, by labs and feel. We are all here to learn, but your shooting first and then aiming.

What is your goal?

LowT
    You are correct, I have been on TRT for almost 7 years, but only recently I have started coming across these issues, before I had almost no negligible side effects so there was no reason for me to do research, prepare my bloods, compare, etc etc, I would do bloods every 3 months, PSA once a year and liver function every 6 months, and everything was going good. Then all of a sudden ...boom, Its like I crashed into a wall but my car keeps on spinning and wont come to a stop. My goal is to get back to the same *feeling, dosing and bloodwork* that I have become adjusted and used to. Even my thinking has taken a small dive from this problem. So I apologize If I come across the wrong way, but I am trying my best to get back on track.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Update

Ok guys, I promised to keep you updated, so here are the results of the most recent bloodwork done on 7/11/18. My estradiol level is at an all time high clocking in @ 205.20 range [ 7.63 - 42.59 ] Now this would mean that I have recovered from my crash + I have rebound levels of estradiol, however I still have symptoms of low E; extreme night sweats, dehydration to the point that my muscles are in constant tension and I look emaciated, really dry look. Although I do have some high E symptoms such as insomnia, hot flushing especially around my face and neck. I am made an apt to see my endo next week, but I figured I'd ask you guys prior to my visit and maybe get some suggestion or explanation of my symptoms and how I can retain water, because it is really getting in the way of a full workout when I am dehydrated and low on energy, not to mention my joints are killing me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johntheripper View Post
    Ok guys, I promised to keep you updated, so here are the results of the most recent bloodwork done on 7/11/18. My estradiol level is at an all time high clocking in @ 205.20 range [ 7.63 - 42.59 ] Now this would mean that I have recovered from my crash + I have rebound levels of estradiol, however I still have symptoms of low E; extreme night sweats, dehydration to the point that my muscles are in constant tension and I look emaciated, really dry look. Although I do have some high E symptoms such as insomnia, hot flushing especially around my face and neck. I am made an apt to see my endo next week, but I figured I'd ask you guys prior to my visit and maybe get some suggestion or explanation of my symptoms and how I can retain water, because it is really getting in the way of a full workout when I am dehydrated and low on energy, not to mention my joints are killing me.
    So youíre not taking any T? Iím not a pro, but it seems like you need a PCT + AI. AI would reduce E2, while nolvadex or clomid will raise your LH and FSH, and also protect from excessive E2. You have low T due to high E2 I guess. Unless you have other issues with the axis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johntheripper View Post
    Low estrogen can cause all of those sides you described as easy or easier than high.

I like to keep some dbol around if e gets too low. That and hcg. Reason 182 to love dbol.

Edit: I didnít read through your post thoroughly. Your e is now extremely high. When mine has got out of control I retain no water really and not even a slight itch in the nipples. Now is the time for your adex, just not nearly as much as before.
    Last edited by roscoe221; 07-15-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points

The problem is the dosing protocol. One shot of 250 each 10 day. Itís going to be near impossible to dial in. While you may need a little dex in the first week you probably wonít in the second. Do you feel much better the first week after injection than the second?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Update - Problem possibly resolved

Well after I got that very high E2 result, I took .25 of Adex , this was done on last Friday and I noticed the next day that a lot of the newly formed water retention was going down, but nowhere near what happened during the crash. I took another .25 dosage on Monday to keep the blood level of Adex from dropping to low. It is now Wed and I no longer have any of the side effects I mentioned before, I have energy to workout. Now I am thinking that since I am not going to add any more T for a few days, perhaps it would be in my best interest not to dose anymore Adex, and perhaps take one .25 dosage on the day of the shot. It all depends on how my body responds and if my E2 levels don't go too high or too low..the sweet spot I take it ?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,898 Posts
    Rep Points

You could avoid all these issues if you divided you dose to 125mg every 4-5 days.

BTW...this thread should be in the trt section