• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What happened to Dispense Quick?

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What ever happened to Dispense Quick? I was using them for a while along with Pharmacom..I ran out of test and found a vial of Dispense Quick Test E which I thought was pretty good stuff. What happened to them?

They been gone for a bit now. I know alot of people miss them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What a lot of people never figured out about DQ was that they were a reseller. In the long run the fancy packaging and blister packs got to be too expensive so margins were very low. Eventually the risk exceeded the reward and they got out. They did so with class, and were one of the few sources here that left with a good track record.

im still lurking around here guys. thank you for all being positive still, we did the best we could near the end but things got too costly. as JD mentioned it just wasnt worth it. Margins were just not what they once were.

I still have their dbol and anadrol to run maybe this winter. Jever tried their orals hope they are good

What ever happened to Dispense Quick? I was using them for a while along with Pharmacom..I ran out of test and found a vial of Dispense Quick Test E which I thought was pretty good stuff. What happened to them?
Test E was good stuff. Grabbed a bunch early on when they ran one of their sales. Always tested really good for me.

They had good stuff- I tested quite well on the test cyp 300 mg protocol

were solid for me too - that dam tren ace sure worked!

The good old days....

Where the test flowed in 200mg doses, var was as solid as an oak and customer's were treated like friends

Sure do miss em.

I'm running DQ prop as we speak... definitely a great source you are missed.

im still lurking around here guys. thank you for all being positive still, we did the best we could near the end but things got too costly. as JD mentioned it just wasnt worth it. Margins were just not what they once were.

I posted the very first TD on ASF for you when you first got on ASF and it was very good gear one of the best i ever came across :winkfinger:

What a lot of people never figured out about DQ was that they were a reseller. In the long run the fancy packaging and blister packs got to be too expensive so margins were very low. Eventually the risk exceeded the reward and they got out. They did so with class, and were one of the few sources here that left with a good track record.
I did notice something about Portugal on their gear I never brought up or even understood. I guess that explains it.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I think maybe more knew than you suspect. Too bad the source they resell from isn’t a sponsor on here.....

LowT

First source I used when coming here... Still have some leftovers for a rainy day

RIP
4b3afc26c162a3fc135289219661951a.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

The good old days....

Where the test flowed in 200mg doses, var was as solid as an oak and customer's were treated like friends

Sure do miss em.

Exactly this, and let us not forget they had the best reps :kiss:
But, oh so disappointed :( opened this thread hoping there might be a DQ "announcement" …..sadly, no
Ill just go cry over my empty package of DQ var now

i still have a little stock pile of the var for myself ;)
Exactly this, and let us not forget they had the best reps :kiss:
But, oh so disappointed :( opened this thread hoping there might be a DQ "announcement" …..sadly, no
Ill just go cry over my empty package of DQ var now

Down to 3 bottles of DQ products. Sad.
Looking for a new shop. DQ set the standard.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back