• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please offer your opinion on this

Get Shredded!
I posted this in the Lab Test section

I tested the exact same "pharma quality" light blue tops as Lifting4fun on June 26 following the usual protocol (not a first timer), got a score of 11.1. See attached pic.

QUICK BACKGROUND: Very satisfied with the amazing effects of the "pharma quality" DARK blue top GH and the 23.6 serum score, I ordered 6 more kits in June 2018. However, I did not receive the dark blue tops, but instead I received the light blue tops which were previously stated clearly by Bones as "GMP quality" GH (not "pharma quality") and sold at a lower price. I thought Bones sent me the GMP light blues as a mistake, instead of the pharma dark blues. Surprisingly, Bones then claimed that I actually did receive the pharma quality -- just that the tops were suddenly (and without previous notice) changed from dark blue to light blue by the Chinese GH factory. He represented in both emails and on this and other forums that I received the pharma quality GH. Of course, I knew the explanation was complete BS. Eventually, Bones gave me a refund between the difference in price between the pharma and GMP ($30 per kit). I then told him via email that I would have blood work to test the light blue so-called pharma quality on June 26. I did follow up as I said I would, and his so-called pharma light blues serum tested with a score of 11.1. I quickly advised Bones of the result and provided pics of BOTH blood work results. Bones does not like his "private" emails to me to be shared so I won't post his replies here at this time. Let's just say he "defended" his light blue top pharma GH.

Attachments

• IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    949.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Where all the free gh at?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your response , I am indebted to you for your input.I am determined to see this through the 6 weeks IGF1 ,3 testing due to I haven't seen this actually performed at this board.so 5 more weeks to go .Also my wife will be doing protocol testing of this product Monday , hope to have the results by Friday. If the 6 week Igf testing goes bad or good I will post results and go from there.

Were you the guy that had an issue with Drugs gear GH also?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. There is another person posting bloods that corroborate these too, but you're absolutely correct. Hmm I don't know about that

Oh yeah. There is another person posting bloods that corroborate these too, but you're absolutely correct. Hmm I don't know about that

yeah and got a bunch of free shit out of that situation also.. I would take his word and testing with a grain of salt.. But really there are only a hand full of guys on here I would trust.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes , but that has nothing to do with this, posting due to the fact that I test everything. I let bones know I would order his product, test, and post results on this board under another posting here . Garlic chicken was very volcano that thread. And I did not ask for a discount or recieved any . Just posting results. I have also ordered hgh from another vendor here, claiming pharma grade , we will test and post results for those two products but I am more interested in the bioactivity of Ace's product so will complete the 6 week protocol for Igf1 , 3 testing..so far it's the best I've tried from this sites vendors. I'm just looking for a good product , and I have money, so we"ll see. My wife's bloods will be posted this week.

yeah and got a bunch of free shit out of that situation also.. I would take his word and testing with a grain of salt.. But really there are only a hand full of guys on here I would trust.

I NEVER received any FREE anything , Dg product was bunk I returned 1600.00 worth of product in exchange for 1600.00 worth of test and var.....if this kind of responce continues I will stop posting my results and you all can throw your money away BTW I have NEVER contacted bones about anything directly , and if the bio activity is good on his product I'm ordering 6k worth

If anyone else has anything negative to say , buy the product first , test it and post your results otherwise Stfu , put you're money where your mouth is. I think a lot of people are learning from this , and the suppliers need to be accountable , by having his supplier be accountable. Which will only make the market have a better/safer product available . This can only be accomplished by independent testing and posting results, so all can see .

If anyone else has anything negative to say , buy the product first , test it and post your results otherwise Stfu , put you're money where your mouth is. I think a lot of people are learning from this , and the suppliers need to be accountable , by having his supplier be accountable. Which will only make the market have a better/safer product available . This can only be accomplished by independent testing and posting results, so all can see .

Ill say what I want when I want, tool bag. and you can shove your wifes test up your ass. :eek:

Your bloods arent looking that good in many aspects man, were talking about taking a serum reading that can fluctuate crasy for any reason. Your estrogen is rocket high and youre looking dehydrated, were you fasting? Cause a single gram of carb will shoot down any serum test, shit a coffee with sugar will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your bloods arent looking that good in many aspects man, were talking about taking a serum reading that can fluctuate crasy for any reason. Your estrogen is rocket high and youre looking dehydrated, were you fasting? Cause a single gram of carb will shoot down any serum test, shit a coffee with sugar will.

Yes I fasted 12 hours , yes my estrodol levels were high but I have upped my aromisom, and reading 30 now. Thank you for asking, and you are 100% correct that many factors can throw the test off, will be posting my wife's bloods by Friday at the latest, as they say results within 5 days , regards

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I fasted 12 hours , yes my estrodol levels were high but I have upped my aromisom, and reading 30 now.

Well either way thanks for testing products, although a misshap in the ordering might be an issue, i wouldnt go much by serum testing at all man, ive seen crap products test high as it gets and us pharmacy gh test serum in the 14-16s, an endo once told me he only goes by IGF and a different type of test they conducted there since gh serums were utterly useless. I have not tried ace labs gh but i will eventually when money promises.

Well either way thanks for testing products, although a misshap in the ordering might be an issue, i wouldnt go much by serum testing at all man, ive seen crap products test high as it gets and us pharmacy gh test serum in the 14-16s, an endo once told me he only goes by IGF and a different type of test they conducted there since gh serums were utterly useless. I have not tried ace labs gh but i will eventually when money promises.

Yes , I believe that . It is the best I've tried yet, and I would still buy the product , at the price I could pin 10iu a day and get the results I require , healing . Depending on the bioactivity , kindest regards

Yes , but that has nothing to do with this, posting due to the fact that I test everything. I let bones know I would order his product, test, and post results on this board under another posting here . Garlic chicken was very volcano that thread. And I did not ask for a discount or recieved any . Just posting results. I have also ordered hgh from another vendor here, claiming pharma grade , we will test and post results for those two products but I am more interested in the bioactivity of Ace's product so will complete the 6 week protocol for Igf1 , 3 testing..so far it's the best I've tried from this sites vendors. I'm just looking for a good product , and I have money, so we"ll see. My wife's bloods will be posted this week.

Lifting4fun has never received anything free or even any discount. As far as I know he didn't ask for any either.

Let's not turn this into anything personal towards anyone.

Cheers,
Bones

Today, i received a surprise package -- the dark blue pharma quality GH kits to replace the light blue ones I earlier received (and which I have been complaining about). Bones did this on his own. From a post on another forum, I understand he is re-shipping to everyone who got the light blue pharmas. I thanked him via email and I thank him now.

Today, i received a surprise package -- the dark blue pharma quality GH kits to replace the light blue ones I earlier received (and which I have been complaining about). Bones did this on his own. From a post on another forum, I understand he is re-shipping to everyone who got the light blue pharmas. I thanked him via email and I thank him now.

Were the light blue tops you received have raised lettering on the tops are were they smooth?

Any way to post pics of the actual cap color? I'm curious which ones I received... TIA

3c5b5ba23337b7c3c06fad86f04a3653.jpg

Any inputs fellas?

Get Shredded!
Guys, AceLabs corrected the issue right away! I will continue to order from them as product and service is gtg.... Thanks again

Guys, AceLabs corrected the issue right away! I will continue to order from them as product and service is gtg.... Thanks again

Cheers brother, anyone who had an issue was taken care of.

Bones

Back