• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to bring back crashed gear. With pics

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had put a 10ml vial that was perfectly fine in my freezer for about 20min. Came back and just like a thought my test was crashed. You can see this in the pic. I then placed it in a pot of water covering about 3/4 of the vial with a pin in the top but not touching the oil so excess pressure can escape. I let it boil for roughly 5 min and then compared it to a good vial to check clarity. All came out fine. For anyone who receives crashed gear I recommend taking photos before you bring back the solution for proof of crashed gear when contacting a rep or source. I hope this helps clear things up and hopefully some will learn from it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 282
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
It was cyp. I purposely crashed it to make this thread. If others would like I'll do it to the test e I have. I don't use the vial of test e. I've had it for almost a year

add: is that you in your avi? Fucking beast mode. Shredded as a mofo

This is a good guide to bring back crashed gear, no doubt!

The other convo was about cloudy gear, and the freezer test isnt 100%.

Anyway, moving on

Im trying in 10 min i got cloudy Masteron E will see how it works will post with pics

^^ So did you stash that vial in the freezer? Sorry, forgot to ask.

the 2 on the left are clouded the 2 on right were heated in pan
ytanuqaq.jpg
dyjyba5u.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Still have little particles floating around but def cleared up still g2g?

Still have little particles floating around but def cleared up still g2g?

Personally I wouldn't pin that with particles floating around.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but it was my understanding that crashed does not equal cloudy. Crashed gear is when it is falling out of suspension and recrystallizes at the bottom of the vial. Cloudy is likely contaminates. Again this was just my understanding. Correct me if I'm wrong

IML Gear Cream!
Personally I wouldn't pin that with particles floating around.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but it was my understanding that crashed does not equal cloudy. Crashed gear is when it is falling out of suspension and recrystallizes at the bottom of the vial. Cloudy is likely contaminates. Again this was just my understanding. Correct me if I'm wrong

My source told me it was the suspension of the Masteron cold climate will do that he told me just heat it up and it will clear up which it did but still have a undisolved pisce in there. Small little fragment... Everything else looks good

Still heated on the stove top for awhile on low temp its a little clearer but still has crystals in them??

Doesn't sound like u are done to me. Crystals means not done....keep heating and swirling.

So just keep at it till there dissolved?

Does the same apply for sust? I left a vial that had 2 - 3 ml left in it in my gym bag when we went to the hospital to have the baby and forgot ab it for two days and both days it was in the 20's

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Does the same apply for sust? I left a vial that had 2 - 3 ml left in it in my gym bag when we went to the hospital to have the baby and forgot ab it for two days and both days it was in the 20's

Yes same deal guys. Tren is tricky as it oxidizes quickly with heat.
Just don't go apeshit with the heat low summer. Take your time. Wear a glove so u dont burn your hand when u grab the vial and drop it lol.

This is basically how u brew....dissolve Raws into liquid until all crystals are gone.....granted that's in solvents but same concept.

Thanks man! Im gonna try it and post the pics in here.
I had tried holding under hot tap water and it did clear up but just went back to cloudy after it cooled.

Thanks man! Im gonna try it and post the pics in here.
I had tried holding under hot tap water and it did clear up but just went back to cloudy after it cooled.

Yeah not nearly hot enough. If u get it all liquid and looking good again and it crashes again in normal house temps.....shit gear. It should only crash in ambient cold winter temps

Get Shredded!
I remember this same thread on another board and I will say the same thing I said there, THANKS SHERK! you are the man!

M if you pin that gear you are my hero! It would be trash can for those vials if it was me

Ya my source home town is snowing cold as balls where it was shipped from... I'm gonna mess around with it some more my source is gonna ship me out news one but wanna. Try. Its obviously over dosed just gotta melt those crystals

Guess I'm gonna to have to reheat it every pin...

Ya my source home town is snowing cold as balls where it was shipped from... I'm gonna mess around with it some more my source is gonna ship me out news one but wanna. Try. Its obviously over dosed just gotta melt those crystals

Yeah overdosed gear does that if they don't use eo etc. ba/bb solvents will only hold so high mg/ml before it crashes.

Back