• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Need Help & Information

Overclocked

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there

I have been training for over 4 years i'm currently 22 years old and finally decided to do my first cycle.

HOWEVER!

I have a good knowledge of how steroids work and the side effects etc etc but when it comes to specific products or therapy after the cycle i know almost nothing, so i decided to ask some of you who have actually dedicated hours of reading or even have used the product that can advise me and help me use this correctly so i don't end up ruining my life in some kind of a way

This is my life time first cycle never used any kind of steroids before i got my hands on to the following product:

Strong Mix
TRENBOLON ENANTHAT 100
TESTOSTERON PROPIONAT 100
TESTOSTERON ENANTHAT 200
400 MG/ML X 4
(I got 4 of those)

Some friend told me that this is pretty strong for a first time steroid use and suggested i take it slow as 40 or 50 mg twice a week
My question to you is how often how much should i use and for how long and what kind of therapy do i need to follow after ending my cycle what will i feel what to expect in the worst case scenario

Any kind of advice is gonna be truly appreciated i know i'm being lazy and i should search and read myself and collect the information but i plan to do that too and asking you for some information is just 1 part of the whole story i plan to learn before i use.

I have decided to use it so don't tell me not to unless you believe it can put my life in danger or something...

Thanks once again in advance!

everyone is different, my first was test, deca, dbol ran test at 400mg/wk, deca at 200mg/wk, and dbol at 30mg ed for 4 weeks. I had all my pct stuff on hand and went great, this was 10 years ago. You could go with test only at 4- 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks for a starter. Make sure you have everything before you start, nolvadex in case of gyno, clomid, maybe adex.

I agree with metalhead you def. wanna have everything on hand before you start and do your research and purchase from good sources. go over to eroids and read some reviews. I would also have an AI with that cycle such as aromasin adex or formerone there are plenty of others also. Planning good PCT is most important in my opinion you don't wanna do irreversible damage to yourself. and if you don't keep the gains then why do it in the first place. Just my .02

There are plenty of stickies on pct read up the information is there

Well yeah, it can put your life in danger lol. Your about to jump head first into doing AAS, and starting off with injecting a large amount of 3 different substances that you're not sure how your going to react to. This is the reason people suggest starting with one substance typically with a long ester like test cyp or e for a first cycle. that way, you see what your body tolerates, how it reacts, what sides you get, find out if your gyno prone ect. and if its tolerated, you build from there.

At the end of the day your going to do what your going to do. Only reason I say this, is because I'm in my low 20's as well, and I have the testosterone level of a 65 year old man because I did not follow my above advice.

good luck, be safe, and I hope you know for damn sure the source of the gear is 100% legit

and don't put anything in your body untill you have an AI, and your PCT on hand

Hey there

I have been training for over 4 years i'm currently 22 years old and finally decided to do my first cycle.

HOWEVER!

I have a good knowledge of how steroids work and the side effects etc etc but when it comes to specific products or therapy after the cycle i know almost nothing, so i decided to ask some of you who have actually dedicated hours of reading or even have used the product that can advise me and help me use this correctly so i don't end up ruining my life in some kind of a way

This is my life time first cycle never used any kind of steroids before i got my hands on to the following product:

Strong Mix
TRENBOLON ENANTHAT 100
TESTOSTERON ENANTHAT 200
400 MG/ML X 4 (I got 4 of those)

Some friend told me that this is pretty strong for a first time steroid use and suggested i take it slow as 40 or 50 mg twice a week
My question to you is how often how much should i use and for how long and what kind of therapy do i need to follow after ending my cycle what will i feel what to expect in the worst case scenario

Any kind of advice is gonna be truly appreciated i know i'm being lazy and i should search and read myself and collect the information but i plan to do that too and asking you for some information is just 1 part of the whole story i plan to learn before i use.

I have decided to use it so don't tell me not to unless you believe it can put my life in danger or something...

Thanks once again in advance!

Ignorance is bliss....

Please put the gear aside and do a lot of research.

Edit: when I was reading this I said to myself "It's late but I can go into detail and explain a lot for this guy," UNTIL I read the last two statements.

Lazy? Yes... Life in danger? I wouldnt say danger like death, but you can really screw yourself up if you don't learn.

When you do a little bit of research I will help you out. Please take the time to learn.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for replying from what i read here i'm actually about to change my mind and not use these i think this product is way too much for me as a starter and also if i use it and never use steroids again at all but keep on training with a good diet i wont be able to keep any gains at all?

And also what is AI and PTC? (Have absolutely no clue some kind of tests?)

Also considering i got all the PTC (which as i searched is the therapy after using roids to avoid side effects) considering i got everything how much for how long every when should i inject myself? i wanna take it really slow see how it reacts and if everything okay increase the dose after a while is that good?

Also considering i got all the PTC (which as i searched is the therapy after using roids to avoid side effects) considering i got everything how much for how long every when should i inject myself? i wanna take it really slow see how it reacts and if everything okay increase the dose after a while is that good?

If you are gonna take it slow I would suggest 200 mg test E or C 2x a week so 400mga week. I would not go longer than 12 weeks and if you feel like that is not enough you can throw in 25-50mg of dbol ED. but like I and others have said make sure you have everything on hand

clomid or toremiphene
nolva
an AI like adex or aromasin
I also recommend HCG to prevent testicular atrophy (your balls turn into raisins)

all of the information is here, I would thoroughly read it before you inject anything, or listen to the broscience from your boy at the gym

If you are gonna take it slow I would suggest 200 mg test E or C 2x a week so 400mga week. I would not go longer than 12 weeks and if you feel like that is not enough you can throw in 25-50mg of dbol ED. but like I and others have said make sure you have everything on hand

clomid or toremiphene
nolva
an AI like adex or aromasin
I also recommend HCG to prevent testicular atrophy (your balls turn into raisins)

all of the information is here, I would thoroughly read it before you inject anything, or listen to the broscience from your boy at the gym

please avoid using short names such as Test E or C make it clear enough for me cause im so stressed that i get confused by even the simplest things -_-!

and by the way its all mixed up the names im giving you are all in 1 bottle not 3

So after thinking about it i decided to go on and use the product i got my hands on all the PCI i need now i got the following question!

Every When?
How Much MG in each injection?
And when to start PCI? 10 days after my last injection?

(what im gonna use)

Strong Mix
TRENBOLON ENANTHAT 100
TESTOSTERON ENANTHAT 200
400 MG/ML X 4
(I got 4 of those)

The above are all mixed in 1 bottle not 3 different the bottle contains 400 MG ( 100 - 100 - 200 ) mixed in total of 400 mg

I know im not supposed to spam around but since its my first time ever using roids im kinda stressed about it and i dont mess up!
I have read almost everything in this zone and collected a good amount of knowledge i think best for me would be to go with 50 MG in each injection twice a week?
And the fact that im gonna inject my self with Enant test and tren makes it risky since if i have heavy side effects i wont be able to stop asap to avoid damage but well we all have to take a risk to achieve something....

Anyway im counting on your help but i will also research a lot before starting i got my hands on everything i need so you just let me know of your opinion and keep in mind this is my first time in life cycle!

Last edited:
After reading more of your posts I realized that you really need to do more home work, AAS use is not something that you just jump on and hope for the best it is a calculated science done in an educated way. I'm not flaming you, you just need more studying.

IML Gear Cream!
After reading more of your posts I realized that you really need to do more home work, AAS use is not something that you just jump on and hope for the best it is a calculated science done in an educated way. I'm not flaming you, you just need more studying.

so if i basically use it now i it wont work as intended? or my body wont be able to handle it?
and yes i know i lack knowledge you are absolutely correct.

You got 4 bottles of 400mg/ml test, so for every ml you have 400mg, half a ml or cc will give you 200mg, 1/4 cc will give you 100mg, so on and so on. For you to get 50mg out of that you will be shooting 1/8 ml of test, it is a drop out of that syringe. Kind of hard to do. The gear will work as intended but you need to understand what u are doing including your pct stuff and ai.

Do yourself a favor bro, research everything talked about in this thread. Make sure you understand what your doing before you start.

Back