• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some advice, Thinking about buy a few kits of HGH

bearjew10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, relatively new here. Been running cycles for 3 years but never thought to go on forums until recently because of my research on HGH.

Recently started HGH and i'm stuff from TheGrayTop branded generic. I don't know how good the stuff is that I'm on and I don't wanna deal with getting testing done. I've read reviews and alot of stuff on here is showing that IronLion HGH puts IGF and serum through the roof, some of the highest numbers I've seen for generics across a bunch of forums and stuff.

My question is, for the guys on here that are currently running or have run their HGH, how did it work for you? How were the sides? How were the results, specifically fat loss and lean muscle gain? How were the antiaging benefits?

I haven't seen much posted on them for 2018 and I wanna know if they are still considered super legit and pure.

thanks fellas

Hey guys, relatively new here. Been running cycles for 3 years but never thought to go on forums until recently because of my research on HGH.

Recently started HGH and i'm stuff from TheGrayTop branded generic. I don't know how good the stuff is that I'm on and I don't wanna deal with getting testing done. I've read reviews and alot of stuff on here is showing that IronLion HGH puts IGF and serum through the roof, some of the highest numbers I've seen for generics across a bunch of forums and stuff.

My question is, for the guys on here that are currently running or have run their HGH, how did it work for you? How were the sides? How were the results, specifically fat loss and lean muscle gain? How were the antiaging benefits?

I haven't seen much posted on them for 2018 and I wanna know if they are still considered super legit and pure.

thanks fellas
There are 2018 test results on this forum my bro....if u have any further questions or concerns hit me or the other reps up . Tren2k14 and Montego
Have a good one
Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me

Back