• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first time on hgh

IML Gear Cream!
i got a bad batch of test . i buy from this guy all time this is first time bloods came back bad, he is making it up to me. they are usally 3300 that was my last test e blood with same 525 week

thats why my e2 is low iwas take 25mg day after very pin i thought my test would be around the same number 3300

i got a bad batch of test . i buy from this guy all time this is first time bloods came back bad, he is making it up to me. they are usally 3300 that was my last test e blood with same 525 week
Ok gotcha. Cuz yeah it was low but then again too many factors. But if they are aware of the situation and are going to remedy it for you then good.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

actuality its 16 days i started on 5/22 took test on 6/6 . so far so good i will be picking up 2 more kits on fri. then take another blood test in 4 weeks to see where i am at

actuality its 16 days i started on 5/22 took test on 6/6 . so far so good i will be picking up 2 more kits on fri. then take another blood test in 4 weeks to see where i am at
Ahhhh my bad. Yes. Still very good results.

Would like to see more from this sponsor.

Get Shredded!
just want to say thanks to bones, ace labs . I am just about a month in on aces hgh 99% ,, little water retention right now thats the only side. my sleep has improved 100% i sleep right through the night. love it, never used to do that always woke up 3 times a night . starting to see more of my abs and striations, i am happy. Going to buy 2 more kits to day,

just want to say thanks to bones, ace labs . I am just about a month in on aces hgh 99% ,, little water retention right now thats the only side. my sleep has improved 100% i sleep right through the night. love it, never used to do that always woke up 3 times a night . starting to see more of my abs and striations, i am happy. Going to buy 2 more kits to day,

Cheers......

Good stuff Brother,

Ive beens trying to tell everyone. Im glad its treating you well. Skin Clear, Sleep is right on point, and Im not using half my savings on my Gear.
Take care,

BB from Boston

You're welcome brother!

Bones

Back