Basicstero.com


basicstero

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: basicstero

  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    basicstero

    very cheep and very fast delivery!! and clean steroid i like it 👍

  2. #2
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,650
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    828
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So fresh and so clean, clean

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Registered User
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    2,288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,470
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    1643882849

    Basic is mos def top shelf, love their quality, customer care, and loyalty program !! Not to mention they got one helluva rep (Dannie)

    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,641

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    677
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2071141757

    I used Pharmacom before H-AS ... All of their gear is solid, so long as, you're getting it from an approved distributor.

    BasicStero is where I went for all of my pharmacom needs.. Any considering Pharmacom products.. I highly recommend BasicStero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points
    123925332

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    I used Pharmacom before H-AS ... All of their gear is solid, so long as, you're getting it from an approved distributor.

    BasicStero is where I went for all of my pharmacom needs.. Any considering Pharmacom products.. I highly recommend BasicStero.
    Why did you go to H-AS?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,650
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    828
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Why did you go to H-AS?
    I'm not speaking for BadGas but the prices are so much cheaper!

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Pharmacom-Helper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    212

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points
    220548732

    Thank you guys. Glad you all are satisfied! Don't forget we have helpful topic here "Blood works, help with results interpretation, advices for pct and so on" Please ask there your questions

  8. #8
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,641

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    677
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2071141757

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    Why did you go to H-AS?
    How about a few fun facts:
    Firstly, BasicStero never offered me a rep position, when I was blasting and cheerleading their gear.. So now, I mostly just cheer.
    Second, being a rep for H-AS doesn't erase all of the positive experiences I've had with other UGL's on here, like BasicStero. I will continue to voice my support for these places, no matte my status.
    Third, there's a few products that H-AS doesn't carry, which Pharmacom makes and BasicStero carries.. ie Halo, HGH, and some of their custom blends come in handy.. When we have clients that need something we do not carry.. if Basic carries it.. I'll recommend Pharmacom and send them to Basic..

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    I'm not speaking for BadGas but the prices are so much cheaper!
    LOL.. I was thinking this wasn't exactly the proper place to say this.. ^^^ Price only gets someone in the door.. What keeps them shopping in your store is the products themselves. You can't put a price on quality and quality results.. Of which I got both from both places..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,650
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    828
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    How about a few fun facts:
    Firstly, BasicStero never offered me a rep position, when I was blasting and cheerleading their gear.. So now, I mostly just cheer.
    Second, being a rep for H-AS doesn't erase all of the positive experiences I've had with other UGL's on here, like BasicStero. I will continue to voice my support for these places, no matte my status.
    Third, there's a few products that H-AS doesn't carry, which Pharmacom makes and BasicStero carries.. ie Halo, HGH, and some of their custom blends come in handy.. When we have clients that need something we do not carry.. if Basic carries it.. I'll recommend Pharmacom and send them to Basic..



    LOL.. I was thinking this wasn't exactly the proper place to say this.. ^^^ Price only gets someone in the door.. What keeps them shopping in your store is the products themselves. You can't put a price on quality and quality results.. Of which I got both from both places..
    Lol I know man but it's the truth. And you're right it's about quality and customer service. Glad to hear that you guys have fixed the issues that happened. Cuz for the price and if the product is legit, there's no comparison here.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Not Up. Never Down.
    Posts
    1,641

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    677
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2071141757

    Thanks brother..

    If we can win over the hearts and minds of people, in similar fashion to how Pharmacom has all across the globe, I'd be very happy with that ..

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Lol I know man but it's the truth. And you're right it's about quality and customer service. Glad to hear that you guys have fixed the issues that happened. Cuz for the price and if the product is legit, there's no comparison here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. Basicstero
    By Sumner in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2016, 01:41 PM
  2. Basicstero ?
    By Sumner in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-22-2016, 11:18 PM
  3. Basicstero/AT
    By trainer07 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-22-2016, 05:04 AM
  4. Thanks Basicstero
    By Ooncaboo in forum Basicstero
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 12:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums