• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ace Labs Test @ 140lbs trying to gain 20 lbs help plz

NoXainNoGain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im currently taking 500 mgs of ACE Labs Test which is prettty good so far ive only been on for s
a month and have not gained much looks like my muscles are shredding but no mass im at 140lbs trying to gain at least 20 lbs help there has to be something im not doing right i know that i should have more results mabey im not eating good enough for my body type the doctor said that i am hypoglycemic so im trting to keep that in mind as far as eating i have to find out what works best for high metabolism, i need to figure out if im working out correctly and i have to do more of the muscle combinations and eat cleaner im just starting to really figure out the game im super pumped to start gainig already i know im only a few knowledge gaps away from gaining those 20+ lbs

Hypoglycemic won't be a problem if you are eating enough.
How old are you?

did you ask the doctor to check your behymen, it may be broke

140lbs? How old are you?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

You don't need steroids, you need food...140lbs is a joke, unless your a girl of coarse.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I came from being 118lbs at 22yrs old. You need to EAT! And when you think your full.... eat some more

You don't need steroids, you need food...140lbs is a joke, unless your a girl of coarse.

Thats a bigger gurl than I cater too.

I came from being 118lbs at 22yrs old. You need to EAT! And when you think your full.... eat some more

118 at 22 jesus what was highschool like at a solid 100 lbs.

7B4A065E-1775-45BE-A3B4-7957ADEF2745-3162-0000029D5F0A0C04.jpeg

Christian Bale at 121 lbs vs 190

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha i like em all shapes and sizes..... it all matters on how they carry the weight, not the actual number on the scale...but there is a point were fat is fat and well Yeah that I'm just not into.
Thats a bigger gurl than I cater too.

I graduated basic training at 126lbs, I would eat 6 servings of veal at the chowhall for dinner and lifted everyday, never gained a pound till I turned 26 then my metabolism changed and I jumped to 175. some people just cant gain and I believe them when they say it cause I lived it.

Im currently taking 500 mgs of ACE Labs Test which is prettty good so far ive only been on for s
a month and have not gained much looks like my muscles are shredding but no mass im at 140lbs trying to gain at least 20 lbs help there has to be something im not doing right i know that i should have more results mabey im not eating good enough for my body type the doctor said that i am hypoglycemic so im trting to keep that in mind as far as eating i have to find out what works best for high metabolism, i need to figure out if im working out correctly and i have to do more of the muscle combinations and eat cleaner im just starting to really figure out the game im super pumped to start gainig already i know im only a few knowledge gaps away from gaining those 20+ lbs

Assuming this is a serious post - post up your diet. Everything you eat and drink in a day. Then we will tweak it for you.

Also, being hypoglycemic is not a condition, it is a symptom, so your doctor is an idiot if that is what he told you. It would be like him telling you that you have a fever but not telling you anything else. Hypoglycemia is characterized by blood glucose under 70. If you are eating enough and your blood glucose stays under 70, then there is indeed a problem, but it is not hypoglycemia.

- - - Updated - - -

I graduated basic training at 126lbs, I would eat 6 servings of veal at the chowhall for dinner and lifted everyday, never gained a pound till I turned 26 then my metabolism changed and I jumped to 175. some people just cant gain and I believe them when they say it cause I lived it.
I am assuming you were not on half a gram of testosterone a week and doing a bodybuilding routine in the gym.

Yup I graduated basic at 118. Stayed right there until I started lifting and I learned about nutrition. Got up to 165ish and lost body fat, then stalled out for a couple years until I figured out I wasn't producing hardly any test. That's when I went on trt at 23 after failed clomid/HCG therapies.

No all natty

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Isn't basic a shit load of running and other miscellaneous cardio daily? This would explain not being able to gain a pound...

Get Shredded!
Im assuming he means hypogonadal which is why he is TRTing.

Unless the doctor is a mad scientist and figures a high dose of test could raise his BG levels enough to not be hypoglycemic?

Not gaining anything literally points to food.

You probably figure youre eating enough....

Double it...and it still probably isnt enough. I didnt see much as far as growth until i kept meticulous count of my macros and realized "eating a ton" was not eating much at all. I could eat 2 large pizzas in 20 minutes...but my macros were garbage and I didnt grow until I made sure protein was high...as well as carbs lol.

Damn! How tall are you?

I graduated high school at 6-3 and 155 pounds.

Ate everything in sight and skinny as fuck.

Damn! How tall are you?

Damn that's skinny, I was 6'3" 170 in 10th grade, 185-190 when I graduated by just training and eating natty, then did my first cycle at 21 and went up to 220 by force feeding but gained some body fat too, was the most i ever ate in my life, 8-10 meals a day. A few years later doing two low dose cycles a year got up to 240s. Now many years later, after being natty for 15yrs, got back into aas due to having to go on trt, ive gotten back up to 230s. I was staying 190-200 for the 15yrs off aas.

Last edited:
Graduated high school 5'11 165..... by 21 i was 185.... did my first cycle at 24 shot up to 225 and have pretty much sat there until the past few years I've averaged 230... fluffy 230 but still solid frame. Now I'm on my first cycle in 4 years, my body's changing slower than it once did, but I'm positive ill be very happy with my results in another 90 days.
Damn that's skinny, I was 6'3" 170 in 10th grade, 185-190 when I graduated by just training and eating natty, then did my first cycle at 21 and went up to 220 by force feeding but gained some body fat too, was the most i ever ate in my life, 8-10 meals a day. A few years later doing two low dose cycles a year got up to 240s. Now many years later, after being natty for 15yrs, got back into aas due to having to go on trt, ive gotten back up to 230s.

Yeah a lot of cardio, you only get 3 meals and a few minutes to eat so it's not returning for 2nds and bulking. It's more like run run run, 3 minutes to eat run run run
Isn't basic a shit load of running and other miscellaneous cardio daily? This would explain not being able to gain a pound...

6 even, I ate everything in sight super high metabolism in my younger years, I would eat at my house, walk down the street eat at my friend's house walk 2 more house down and eat at my grandparents house, no joke bro everyone in my neighborhood knew me as the kid that could eat all day and was skinny as hell
Damn! How tall are you?

6 even, I ate everything in sight super high metabolism in my younger years, I would eat at my house, walk down the street eat at my friend's house walk 2 more house down and eat at my grandparents house, no joke bro everyone in my neighborhood knew me as the kid that could eat all day and was skinny as hell

I know the feeling

6 servings of veal? Should’ve added 10 servings of whatever carbs they had too if you were wanting to gain weight lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You’re diet is way off. Idc what people say about their metabolism. I have an extremely active metabolism and can gain muscle and or fat through diet manipulation. You aren’t eating enough of the right stuff. That is extremely apparent by your post. What exactly are you eating on a daily basis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't see why hypoglycemia would affect weight gain. I'm diagnosed Hypoglycemic and I just need to eat often and a lot, which actually works to my benefit. If I skip a meal, I get all whacked out and crave anything with sugar in it, and lots of it. I weigh 167lbs, so I'm not a big guy but I eat a lot and clean. That is probably what you will have to do as well and I would probably get the nutrition part down before starting any type of gear so you don't end up wasting it.

Back