My First Cycle: Experience With Pharmacomstore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

My First Cycle: Experience With Pharmacomstore

My first time buying aas was uncomfortable to start, as I had no experience with what was legit or not. After searching through forums, I came across eroids.com and from there discovered Pharmacomstore.

I researched thoroughly and planned out my order from them for a few weeks in advance just to make sure I had everything I needed. At the time Pharmacomstore didn't offer the full package of base aas, ai, pct, etc. So I ordered what I could from them and found the rest on another store. Those products included Test E 300, Clenbuterol, Arimidex, and Nolvadex. Initially I had a minor panic when my order was delayed for a little over a month due to an order confirmation error. After sending my money off on a wire transfer and then being told my order was not completed made me frantic. I contacted them every way I could find until I got a response. What may be coincidence or impatience, but I felt at the time that the response came fastest after I left a negative review on eroids to update them on my situation. Luckily, after we got in contact I was able to get responses within 2-3 days at the latest, and the issue seemed to be resolved within about 1-2 weeks.

I received my order in a very discrete package. So much so that I questioned if I was scammed and sent the wrong thing. After opening it though I was reassured that everything I had purchased was there.

Over the next 20+ weeks I began taking Test E @500mg/wk, Adex @1.5mg/wk, and between 20-80mcg for 2 weeks at a time every few weeks.

As this was my first time, I had no clue as to what effects I should expect to feel and how to tell if what I bought was real. However, I did feel and see very noticeable results. With the Test, every time I entered the gym I added weight to my lifts without fail. I got much stronger much faster than usual, and I blew up in size over a very short amount of time too. I still don't know what pure Test should feel like at the dosage I took, but even if it was diluted it still had an effect. The Adex seemed to work too, as I never had any symptoms of high e2. In fact, I once accidentally took too much of the ai at once and had noticeable symptoms of low e2 for the following day or so. The clen had the most immediate effect. Hours after taking it I could feel my heartbeat get louder and faster, my head had a type of euphoric tension and focus not unlike adderall or significant amounts of coffee. In the gym on those days I took clen I felt much more present. On top of that, the fat burning was there too. I would lose about 1% BF per week I used clen. I had started around ~15% and was attempting more of a recomp so results may vary in a strict cut.

Here is a copy of my bloodwork mid cycle. Again, as it was my first I do not know if these values are normal or to be expected, but they appear to be in the healthy ranges and the test level is clearly elevated.
    https://imgur.com/QDP6iDJ

Overall, the products I received from Pharmacomstore seemed to work as intended, and after the initial problem everything was smooth communication-wise.

I plan to order from them again for my second cycle very soon.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you for your kind review.

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts
    Rep Points

How many days after pinning testosterone did you have them draw blood?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I pinned religiously every monday morning and thursday evening. According to the date on the lab slip, blood was collected on a wednesday morning

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you Sir!