• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old school cycles for bad ass results

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm old school, through and through!! My ideal look is that of 1970's Mike Mentzer (pictured).

I care nothing about looking like the next Mr. Olympia, nor am I going to put my body through all of the drugs and bullshit it takes to even try.

Of course anabolics are part of the game. I believe there is a happy medium with them that can allow for both good looks as well as good health.

Guys now use way too many steroids, they just have it all wrong. 90% of them could achieve what they're going for with less than half of the doses they're using.

The biggest issue people have is dieting. They have never dieted hard enough to see what they're using is doing for them. Once diet is keyed in, then you will see the changes.

The next issue is their choice of what anabolics to use. Guys seem to think that 500mg/week of testosterone is a beginner dose. They pop so many oral steroids that they could never shed the layer of fat/water to see the muscles if their life depended on it.

They become their own worst enemies. In their quest for a good physique they essentially destroy it.

I figured it out about 5-6 years ago, and since switching to this way of cycling gear I haven't looked back. For starters, you only get one set of organs, so taking care of them is top priority.

Did you know that a healthy liver burns fat at a much faster rate? Have you ever seen a competitor who looked great for a few years and then all of a sudden looked like shit? They are punishing their bodies to the point they actually regress, and nobody wants that.

If you're going to use orals then my advice is to keep it brief and limit using them to once a year.

I'm not a fan of dbol or anadrol, they make me feel awful and take away my appetite, and the water retention is terrible.

Anavar on the other hand is mild, and can be used for periods of 8-12 weeks with very little effect on the liver.

(Click here to see what legal compound anavar compares to.)

My compounds of choice are limited to:

Anavar
Testosterone
Deca
NPP
EQ
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron
Winny (ONLY if going into competition)
No trenbolone, halo, testosterone suspension, anadrol, dianabol, or sustanon (it's not a steady release and too much water retention) – amongst numerous other harsher compounds that I don't use.

Now, the biggest thing you need to realize when cycling this way is your hard work and diet plays the biggest role. We aren't looking to throw on 20-30 lbs in 8 weeks here.

We are looking for smooth and steady results while not feeling like total shit. This is more of a recomposition plan than a sonic boom of garbage weight added on.

How Much Testosterone?

Keeping testosterone dosages on the low side is key for developing a rock hard physique with nice lines and aesthetics.

I keep my test low, just enough to stay anabolic in nature. It's not high enough to cause excessive water retention, acne, or the ups and downs most go through when running higher doses.

200mg/week of testosterone works fine for me. I have not been over 200mg/week in probably 2 years now, and I see no loss of size or definition.

Since I keep my testosterone doses lower, there are only certain compounds I will run higher.

I would never run trenbolone at 500mg/week and testosterone at 200mg/week (not that I use it any more anyways).

Something like deca or equipoise can be run higher, but not too significantly. I see nothing wrong with 300mg/week deca alongside 200mg/week test.

Other compounds such as primobolan or masteron can be taken up to 500mg+/week with virtually no unwanted sides while keeping test lower.

Here is My List of Old School Cycles for Badass Results:
ANAVAR, DECA, TEST

Weeks 1-10; 50-100mg/day anavar, 200mg/week test e, 200mg/week deca

MASTERON, TEST, PROVIRON

Weeks 1-8; 500mg/week masteron, 200mg/week test, 50mg/day proviron

PRIMO, TEST

Weeks 1-12; 500-700mg/week primobolan, 200mg/week test

SOLO PRIMO RUN

Weeks 1-12; 1000mg/week primo

CRUISE/CUT RUN WITH ANAVAR, PROVIRON, ECA STACK, TEST

Weeks 1-8; 30mg/day anavar, 50mg/day proviron, 100mg/week test, ECA stack everyday (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin)

THE EQ KICKER

Weeks 1-2; 800mg/week EQ frontloaded, 200mg/week test

Weeks 3-12; 400mg/week eq, 200mg/week test

WINNY/DECA/TEST (poor mans old school contest cycle)

Weeks 1-4; 200mg/week test, 300mg/week deca

Weeks 5-12; 50mg/day winstrol, 200mg/week test, 300mg/week deca (drop deca at 10 week mark, 2 weeks out from competition, add in anti-estrogen at 8 weeks into cycle)

PRIMO/ANAVAR/DECA/TEST/EXEMASTAINE CONTEST CYCLE

Weeks 1-12; 700mg/week primo, 50-100mg/day anavar, 200mg/week deca, 200mg/week test (drop deca 2 weeks out from show, use arimistane/Red-PCT daily).

That is pretty much how I do things folks. I run those compounds exclusively and see no reason to add in all the other quick-bang bullshit.

How Often Should You Run Steroid Cycles & Stay Healthy?

I have gone back to a traditional way of cycling, 2 cycles/year outside of my normal hormone replacement regimen.

Health is #1 here. Everyone should get bloodwork done to make sure your are healthy before you start any steroid cycle (and you've finished the cycle).

I donate blood as often as I can to keep hematocrit/RBC in check.

Occasionally I run some HCG to keep my nuts right. I run arimistane/Red-PCT 2-3 times a week to keep estrogen under control.

I consistently monitor my blood pressure and heart rate. I am usually doing some type of cardio 2-3 times/week at any given time during the year.

Health is #1 here. I would tell anyone to get bloodwork done to make sure things are on the up and up before embarking on any steroid cycle, and after they're done.

Know what you're fucking with before doing any of this. I'm not advocating anyone use steroids here… BUT, if you choose to, what I've listed above is a little safer than what most guys are doing nowadays.

Train hard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm old school, through and through!! My ideal look is that of 1970's Mike Mentzer (pictured).

I care nothing about looking like the next Mr. Olympia, nor am I going to put my body through all of the drugs and bullshit it takes to even try.

Of course anabolics are part of the game. I believe there is a happy medium with them that can allow for both good looks as well as good health.

Guys now use way too many steroids, they just have it all wrong. 90% of them could achieve what they're going for with less than half of the doses they're using.

The biggest issue people have is dieting. They have never dieted hard enough to see what they're using is doing for them. Once diet is keyed in, then you will see the changes.

The next issue is their choice of what anabolics to use. Guys seem to think that 500mg/week of testosterone is a beginner dose. They pop so many oral steroids that they could never shed the layer of fat/water to see the muscles if their life depended on it.

They become their own worst enemies. In their quest for a good physique they essentially destroy it.

I figured it out about 5-6 years ago, and since switching to this way of cycling gear I haven't looked back. For starters, you only get one set of organs, so taking care of them is top priority.

Did you know that a healthy liver burns fat at a much faster rate? Have you ever seen a competitor who looked great for a few years and then all of a sudden looked like shit? They are punishing their bodies to the point they actually regress, and nobody wants that.

If you're going to use orals then my advice is to keep it brief and limit using them to once a year.

I'm not a fan of dbol or anadrol, they make me feel awful and take away my appetite, and the water retention is terrible.

Anavar on the other hand is mild, and can be used for periods of 8-12 weeks with very little effect on the liver.

Anavar
Testosterone
Deca
NPP
EQ
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron
No trenbolone, halo, testosterone suspension, anadrol, dianabol, or sustanon (it's not a steady release and too much water retention) – amongst numerous other harsher compounds that I don't use.

Now, the biggest thing you need to realize when cycling this way is your hard work and diet plays the biggest role. We aren't looking to throw on 20-30 lbs in 8 weeks here.

We are looking for smooth and steady results while not feeling like total shit. This is more of a recomposition plan than a sonic boom of garbage weight added on.

How Much Testosterone?

Keeping testosterone dosages on the low side is key for developing a rock hard physique with nice lines and aesthetics.

I keep my test low, just enough to stay anabolic in nature. It's not high enough to cause excessive water retention, acne, or the ups and downs most go through when running higher doses.

200mg/week of testosterone works fine for me. I have not been over 200mg/week in probably 2 years now, and I see no loss of size or definition.

Since I keep my testosterone doses lower, there are only certain compounds I will run higher.

I would never run trenbolone at 500mg/week and testosterone at 200mg/week (not that I use it any more anyways).

Something like deca or equipoise can be run higher, but not too significantly. I see nothing wrong with 300mg/week deca alongside 200mg/week test.

Other compounds such as primobolan or masteron can be taken up to 500mg+/week with virtually no unwanted sides while keeping test lower.

ANAVAR, DECA, TEST

MASTERON, TEST, PROVIRON

PRIMO, TEST

SOLO PRIMO RUN

Weeks 1-8; 30mg/day anavar, 50mg/day proviron, 100mg/week test, ECA stack everyday (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin)

THE EQ KICKER

Weeks 5-12; 50mg/day winstrol, 200mg/week test, 300mg/week deca (drop deca at 10 week mark, 2 weeks out from competition, add in anti-estrogen at 8 weeks into cycle)

Weeks 1-12; 700mg/week primo, 50-100mg/day anavar, 200mg/week deca, 200mg/week test (drop deca 2 weeks out from show, use arimistane/Red-PCT daily).

That is pretty much how I do things folks. I run those compounds exclusively and see no reason to add in all the other quick-bang bullshit.

I have gone back to a traditional way of cycling, 2 cycles/year outside of my normal hormone replacement regimen.

Health is #1 here. Everyone should get bloodwork done to make sure your are healthy before you start any steroid cycle (and you've finished the cycle).

Occasionally I run some HCG to keep my nuts right. I run arimistane/Red-PCT 2-3 times a week to keep estrogen under control.

I consistently monitor my blood pressure and heart rate. I am usually doing some type of cardio 2-3 times/week at any given time during the year.

Health is #1 here. I would tell anyone to get bloodwork done to make sure things are on the up and up before embarking on any steroid cycle, and after they're done.

Know what you're fucking with before doing any of this. I'm not advocating anyone use steroids here… BUT, if you choose to, what I've listed above is a little safer than what most guys are doing nowadays.

Train hard!!

Prob gonna run test and deca similar to your cycle this winter. I doubt ill use any orals aside from proviron. I think I put my liver thru enough when I was younger and partied all the time. So far test only has been amazing for me. Has me feeling like I'm 19 years old again. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Prob gonna run test and deca similar to your cycle this winter. I doubt ill use any orals aside from proviron. I think I put my liver thru enough when I was younger and partied all the time. So far test only has been amazing for me. Has me feeling like I'm 19 years old again. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro I didn’t write this article by no means but found it very useful and good for many guys older and young. Test will definitely do that to you. Keep the estrogen in check and run your deca lower or the opposite effect will happen real fast.

OTYG: "Keeping testosterone dosages on the low side is key for developing a rock hard physique with nice lines and aesthetics.

I keep my test low, just enough to fuck my girl. It's not high enough to cause excessive water retention, acne, or the ups and downs most go through when running higher doses."

Fixed :)

Here is one thing I will say: I do not enjoy heavy cycles. I posted my pre contest cycle a while back, all nice moderate dosages of safe compounds. However, I have been told there is no way I will break into the top 5 in nationals. I had to increase, and more importantly I had to add tren. So yeah I am now waking up drenched in sweat and have become mean as fuck .

And 2-3ius of GH....wigger please. I had to bump that up. So now I am sleepy all day and doling out an extra car/house payment every month.

Moderate gear makes me feel and look good. But the amounts to compete are insane.

Here is one thing I will say: I do not enjoy heavy cycles. I posted my pre contest cycle a while back, all nice moderate dosages of safe compounds. However, I have been told there is no way I will break into the top 5 in nationals. I had to increase, and more importantly I had to add tren. So yeah I am now waking up drenched in sweat and have become mean as fuck .

And 2-3ius of GH....wigger please. I had to bump that up. So now I am sleepy all day and doling out an extra car/house payment every month.

Moderate gear makes me feel and look good. But the amounts to compete are insane.
Unfortunately I can’t run hgh for that reason at this time. Let’s just say I’m in the oil and gas industry and if I fall asleep ppl die. I haven’t been on hgh in over six months. I have a few kits I’m saving for the future but I can’t stay fucking awake for nothing on growth. Even popped adderall with little to no affect. Tren sucks ( sides ) the aggression and night sweats are rough. It’s the perfect compound for a single guy with no kids or worries. Add family, gf, wife into the picture it becomes a little harder to manage. Single guys please pound tren for me and the others!!!

Hey, bro. I'm old school as well. Well over 40's. I'm just getting back in the game. I'm looking for help since I moved from the States to the Virgin Islands. Are you getting your supplements from a site. I don't know if any anymore. I W.U. money for an Alinshop order and 2months later the money was never picked up. Any legit sites?? Thanks!

Hey, bro. I'm old school as well. Well over 40's. I'm just getting back in the game. I'm looking for help since I moved from the States to the Virgin Islands. Are you getting your supplements from a site. I don't know if any anymore. I W.U. money for an Alinshop order and 2months later the money was never picked up. Any legit sites?? Thanks!
Uncle Z is the plug brother!!

www.unclez.ru

I guarantee 100% that you’ll be set after using us.

Anavar
Testosterone
Deca
NPP
EQ
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron

How Much Testosterone?

ANAVAR, DECA, TEST

MASTERON, TEST, PROVIRON

PRIMO, TEST

SOLO PRIMO RUN

THE EQ KICKER

Train hard!!

I love Old School, I never used Trenbo because for me it is one of the strongest steroids, for professionnal (but it's my personnal opinion, I saw beginners take directly trenbo eat and training like shit)

Anavar
Testosterone
Deca
NPP
EQ
Masteron
Primobolan
Proviron

How Much Testosterone?

ANAVAR, DECA, TEST

MASTERON, TEST, PROVIRON

PRIMO, TEST

SOLO PRIMO RUN

THE EQ KICKER

Train hard!!

Nice write up brother. I tried clicking on the link above you provided to let us know what legal alternative equates var but doesn't work. Mind sharing with us? Or you can pm me. Thanks

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Ps : i agree about the dosage of testosterone, i used in the past and getting a free test are around 1100-1200 (the max are around 629) and the side effect are elevated, high BP, lot excessive water retention, the size of testicles are low (like if your have hypogonadism) , sometime your feel angry for nothing ....

But yes your build some mass gain.

I preferate for exemple 200mg test E + 200mg Primo or Test E 200 + Boldenone 125-200. It's not the same things, the dose are low but your build some real gain with the time (from the week 5-6) with strict diet + hard training and if the product are well dosed, your get results for sure.

Fantastic read,

ToTheTop for all others to read.
I found this from a guy who did podcast a few year's ago, and it's been my go to for cycle advice. Especially when I'm feeling like I need to push the envelope but I know in reality I just need to tighten up my diet intake, or cardio output.

Back