• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

'Roseanne' Canceled by ABC after Racist Tweet

Get Shredded!
White people are awesome, all the best places that people run from their shithole countries too are run by whitey. Nobody is running to Africa because it's awesome and there is so much opportunity. Just saying

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lol... now they have 'Spygate', trumpy's latest smoke screen... even Fox news says it ain't true, but trump still feeds his clueless masses, telling them the FBI infiltrated his campaign … trump is destroying the country's faith in law enforcement.. #SAD
Destroy law enforcement. Destroy media. Same tactics other dictators have used. Very easy to find in history books. I dont know why hes all worried about the FBI anyways . Dora the Explorer could expose his weak games . Its gonna be real funny in a few years when we look back on him. And there's gonna be ALOT of people who will deny ever supporting trump. Thank u smartphones for screenshots

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's a matter of perspective and opinion. And she was fired by only one company. So how is that a witch hunt ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In a sense it is a witch hunt, she’s just a smaller piece of the puzzle, look what happened to the Christian bakery, Tim Allen’s show, etc., just look at the witch hunt on our own president, it’s insane, it’s the “tolerantl” left trying to silence and discredit anyone who disagrees

I do agree with you though, it’s abcs cal, but they also have to accept the fact that people will see through their bullshit

Hahaha....you’re not good at sarcasm are ya, bruh? Thanks for the lesson, almost positive I could school you in history if you wanna get together over some good beer or something, we can be friends buddy, don’t assume I’m “not too” bright, trying to instigate a fight on the internet is “ retarded” I’m Caucasian by the way, kinda peachy colored, ya dig?love youuuuuuu. :)

I think he understood but unfortunately there are a lot of people in this country that actually think that way, he made some great points in that post

and for the record trump didn't destroy peoples faith in law enforcement - insecure, poorly trained police officers did that....the system sucks, I will agree to that. Trump aint the savior people think he is but he aint any worse for wear when compared to any other US president..... these race baiting, political shitstorm posts are dead end conversations - people always say we gotta have this conversation, we gotta come together - yet NO ONE wants to consider the opposing arguments validity at all. I, however, can see both points of view, and I firmly believe that it starts with the education system...if we could fix that and get it to work for the citizens of this nation an promote intelligence and confidence and opportunity for those who don't get the same opportunities as others there would be less crime, less hate, less violence and more unity and a lot more happiness both collectively and individually. Teach your children love and respect and not bigotry and hate, teach the children to want to learn and want to absorb everyone's valid opinions and teach them how to solve problems, critical thinking, and take away or at least restrict the video games and the television

I'd fuck Roseanne, lick her split tail, tongue punch her fart box before I even thought about Samantha Bee...why isn't that cunt kicked to the curb?
Oh wait, nevermind..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My guess is Roseanne didn't know Jarrett is black. I didn't. Thought she was Hispaninc. Typical hyper racist left making something out of nothing.

My guess is Roseanne didn't know Jarrett is black. I didn't. Thought she was Hispaninc. Typical hyper racist left making something out of nothing.

your guess ??? that sounds like another 'alternative fact' in the making.. she's a fat racist pig, just as trumpski is fat racist anti-American pig...

She does not look black and she does look like the ape.

Attachments

• aaahypocrisy.jpg
    aaahypocrisy.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 26
your guess ??? that sounds like another 'alternative fact' in the making.. she's a fat racist pig, just as trumpski is fat racist anti-American pig...

every time I read one of your posts I lose 2 IQ points.

IML Gear Cream!
every time I read one of your posts I lose 2 IQ points.

DAM !!! you must be in bad shape, cause you weren't working with much in the first place... but if you're saying your posts are getting worse because of your low intelligence , you'll get no argument here.... #SAD

after seeing this pic I'd say she nailed it, and janette was born in Iran and her goal is to ruin our government from within. I dont know how people like her can openly state their intentions yet be allowed to be in the goverment, or even the country

valerie.jpg

f7889670e8c967d2c2bafca4746477e7.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

and for the record trump didn't destroy peoples faith in law enforcement - insecure, poorly trained police officers did that....the system sucks, I will agree to that. Trump aint the savior people think he is but he aint any worse for wear when compared to any other US president..... these race baiting, political shitstorm posts are dead end conversations - people always say we gotta have this conversation, we gotta come together - yet NO ONE wants to consider the opposing arguments validity at all. I, however, can see both points of view, and I firmly believe that it starts with the education system...if we could fix that and get it to work for the citizens of this nation an promote intelligence and confidence and opportunity for those who don't get the same opportunities as others there would be less crime, less hate, less violence and more unity and a lot more happiness both collectively and individually. Teach your children love and respect and not bigotry and hate, teach the children to want to learn and want to absorb everyone's valid opinions and teach them how to solve problems, critical thinking, and take away or at least restrict the video games and the television

Well said. Racism is just one symptom of the problem. The problem is hate. If you don’t believe what I believe then you are wrong and you are scum of the earth. THAT is the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAM !!! you must be in bad shape, cause you weren't working with much in the first place... but if you're saying your posts are getting worse because of your low intelligence , you'll get no argument here.... #SAD

Regardless of what side you're on there's no arguing this, and now that I'm seeing the picture heavy posted it is a little funny, but wouldn't have been if people wouldn't have made such a big deal about it..

The extreme left can say whatever they please about Trump or whoever but it's a punishable offense if either side says anything about the left when it comes to gender/race etc. Even if it's a joke from a comedian.

The lady let her little ego get the best of her and had to make a big deal over nothing. But apparently there is "going to be hell to pay".

Extreme Politards on both sides are whackos. (Charley **cough**) be a centrist, lean to your side, support your country and leader.

Extreme Libbies are ruining the country one lie and whine at a time.

af896f9a504574a630387cac51391bc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What word was that? Fugelsang looks like a pedo ...

Cunt.....
Exactly what Ivanka is.

Get Shredded!
Fuck that loud mouth fat pig, glad she’s gone.

I guess the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

Back