Test Base

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Test Base

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    GMH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    On a boat
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    429698458

    Test Base

    Hey guys, hope everyone is enjoying theyíre holiday weekend. I have never ran Test Base. Starting another cycle soon and acquired a vial of 100mg. Can anyone tell me how to work this in with Tren a and test cyp cycle, or should I not! What Iíve heard so far is I should just pin 100mg Test Base and the usual 50mg Tren before workout!

    Suggestions?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,442
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I would start at 50 and adjust from there, especially if using tren base with it. You will also want to play with pin timing before workout to find that good spot.

    I like 75mg, 45-60 minutes pre training. Hits me just right on both dose amd timing. Play with it a little, you'll find that sweet spot before long.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    GMH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    On a boat
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    429698458

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    I would start at 50 and adjust from there, especially if using tren base with it. You will also want to play with pin timing before workout to find that good spot.

    I like 75mg, 45-60 minutes pre training. Hits me just right on both dose amd timing. Play with it a little, you'll find that sweet spot before long.
    Im assuming youíre saying 50 on each, Tren ace and test Base.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,629

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,442
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yes 50 each. May be plenty for you, may not be enough. Good starting point though. Keep us posted.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,766

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,498
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,393
    Thanked in
    1,530 Posts
    Rep Points
    1656004073

    Quote Originally Posted by GMH View Post
    Hey guys, hope everyone is enjoying theyíre holiday weekend. I have never ran Test Base. Starting another cycle soon and acquired a vial of 100mg. Can anyone tell me how to work this in with Tren a and test cyp cycle, or should I not! What Iíve heard so far is I should just pin 100mg Test Base and the usual 50mg Tren before workout!

    Suggestions?
    I started with 50mg 60 mins before workout - then after a week went up to 100mg - then a week after went up to 150mg - although I was not using tren at the time - I was running 500mg test cyp and 300mg NPP - I felt my sweet spot was 100mg 60 mins before lifting - the 150mg a couple times spiked my bp too high for my liking - It gave a noticeable jump in aggression and could knock out longer gym sessions when dosing the test base as a pwo - Since your running tren - I would definetley start on the low end (50mg) and see how you respond before going to 75 or 100... Hope this helps -- btw nice looking dog

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    GMH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    On a boat
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    429698458

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    I started with 50mg 60 mins before workout - then after a week went up to 100mg - then a week after went up to 150mg - although I was not using tren at the time - I was running 500mg test cyp and 300mg NPP - I felt my sweet spot was 100mg 60 mins before lifting - the 150mg a couple times spiked my bp too high for my liking - It gave a noticeable jump in aggression and could knock out longer gym sessions when dosing the test base as a pwo - Since your running tren - I would definetley start on the low end (50mg) and see how you respond before going to 75 or 100... Hope this helps -- btw nice looking dog
    Sounds good, I keep caber and also bp medication around for the Tren. Just never used the t Base. But yeah Iím gonna try an hour pre workout!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    GMH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    On a boat
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    429698458

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Yes 50 each. May be plenty for you, may not be enough. Good starting point though. Keep us posted.
    I will try to post in a couple weeks even though it may take a little longer to notice serious sides! Thanks brother!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,766

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,498
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,393
    Thanked in
    1,530 Posts
    Rep Points
    1656004073

    Quote Originally Posted by GMH View Post
    Sounds good, I keep caber and also bp medication around for the Tren. Just never used the t Base. But yeah Iím gonna try an hour pre workout!
    Ya I dose lisiniprol for bp...keeps me in range while blasting

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,976

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,059
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,571
    Thanked in
    3,063 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GMH View Post
    Im assuming youíre saying 50 on each, Tren ace and test Base.
    Tren ace isn't going to hit you quick enough to pin it preworkout, it's an EOD or everyday pin to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Only the esterless hormones are going to work as a preworkout, test base, tren base, orals, etc

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    GMH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    On a boat
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    429698458

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Tren ace isn't going to hit you quick enough to pin it preworkout, it's an EOD or everyday pin to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Only the esterless hormones are going to work as a preworkout, test base, tren base, orals, etc
    Should I save the Tren for the end of my cycle or run up front for 4 wks?

Similar Threads

  1. Test Base and Tren Base
    By PhantomPegasus in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2018, 12:49 PM
  2. Tren base, bold base, nandrolone base......
    By jozifp103 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-16-2017, 05:10 PM
  3. Test base
    By IronLifter1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2016, 05:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums