• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle + Bloodwork Question

dr.diego

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys,
I am new to this forum and it seems this forum has everything I need. I have never done a cycle before but I have been reading up on it and my plan is to do

Test E 250 mg Monday morning, thursday evening
Arimidex .5mg every 3 days
for 15 weeks

PCT
Nolvadex 40mg daily first 2 weeks, 20mg daily last 2 weeks

Any advice or feedback on this cycle?

Also, I keep seeing everywhere the importance of getting a blood test before, during, and after a cycle. I know how to get one but I’m not sure what to get tested, what I should be looking for, or how to use the information once I get it.
Any other tips or rules I should know about this forum would be helpful as well.
-dr.diego

What’s up guys,
I am new to this forum and it seems this forum has everything I need. I have never done a cycle before but I have been reading up on it and my plan is to do

for 15 weeks

PCT

Also, I keep seeing everywhere the importance of getting a blood test before, during, and after a cycle. I know how to get one but I’m not sure what to get tested, what I should be looking for, or how to use the information once I get it.
Any other tips or rules I should know about this forum would be helpful as well.
-dr.diego
I just want to make sure you're not going to start PCT until 2 weeks after your last shot with the ester you are going to run.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I think your meaning HCG. Do this...we have a thread in our forum called " Ask Mr Green". He is a pro bodybuilder and has lots of knowledge. Post your questions here and let's get you fixed up💪

Yah I won't start my PCT until 2 weeks after the last shot. In the post ldog linked, they mention taking HGH as well. Is that a good idea for a first cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

@ldog
Very helpful post, thank you. Do you have any sources where I could learn more about bloodwork? I don't know how to determine my AI dose based off the results.

I’m glad you’re being smart and running a test only cycle for your first time. Depending on your stats you could probably get by with just 250mg per week. Many moons ago that was my first cycle and it worked wonders, but I guess now a days that’s not very common. You came to the right place for advice. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

What’s up guys,

for 15 weeks

PCT

-dr.diego

I’m glad you’re being smart and running a test only cycle for your first time. Depending on your stats you could probably get by with just 250mg per week. Many moons ago that was my first cycle and it worked wonders, but I guess now a days that’s not very common. You came to the right place for advice. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Incorrect. 250mgs pw is just barely above a trt dose and wouldn't be considered a cycle. His test levels would be raised, but 250mgs pw isn't a blast.
A solid first cycle would be 500mgs per week, split into two doses along with .5 mg adex e3d. This dose of an AI should keep his estrogen in the area it should be.
Only blood work mid cycle would make sure and then he could adjust accordingly. If it's too high, go .5mg eod or if his estrogen crashes, go .5 mg e4d.
I do not believe HCG would be needed as legit Clomid and Nolva will have your nuts back plump and bustin big healthy nuts!

Incorrect. 250mgs pw is just barely above a trt dose and wouldn't be considered a cycle. His test levels would be raised, but 250mgs pw isn't a blast.
A solid first cycle would be 500mgs per week, split into two doses along with .5 mg adex e3d. This dose of an AI should keep his estrogen in the area it should be.
Only blood work mid cycle would make sure and then he could adjust accordingly. If it's too high, go .5mg eod or if his estrogen crashes, go .5 mg e4d.
I do not believe HCG would be needed as legit Clomid and Nolva will have your nuts back plump and bustin big healthy nuts!

Yah I think I'm gonna pass on the HCG this time around. Funny you mention getting my nuts back plump because that's like the main concern I have about the cycle lol
If I just have Nolvadex do I also need to have Clomid?
Thank you everyone for the feedback.

What’s up guys,

for 15 weeks

PCT

-dr.diego
Lab tests?

Who is close to you? Quest Labs or Labcorp?

Those two are the main labs in the US. Once you have that information let us know and we can tell you which test to get.

Lab tests?

Who is close to you? Quest Labs or Labcorp?

Those two are the main labs in the US. Once you have that information let us know and we can tell you which test to get.

Both those labs are near my location and I was going to use privatemdlabs to get a test. Which one is recommended and what should I order from privatemdlabs?

EDIT: Actually there's only labcorp locations, so that's what I'll use. I just don't know which testosterone I should order.

Last edited:
I am in the road but will put up a link later.
One more thing, how much test you running?

Last edited:
Yah 500mg a week but I haven't started yet. I want to get the bloods first so I know my levels, and if my AI is enough.

This one also covers thyroid function, PSA, cholesterol, IGF levels along with including what that first test I sent you has. This is the one I do 3-4 times a year.

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=category_result&show=2235&category=5&search=#2235
So if I just get this one then I don't have to get the female hormone one? If that's the case what I'll do is get this one before cycle, female hormone panel 3 weeks into the cycle, and then this full panel again after pct.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So if I just get this one then I don't have to get the female hormone one? If that's the case what I'll do is get this one before cycle, female hormone panel 3 weeks into the cycle, and then this full panel again after pct.

Yes, if you do not mind spending $172.00 this one is very comprehensive and gives you almost everything you would ever need and covers way more ground than female hormone panel.

I wish I started with this one in the very beginning.

Way more informative.

Yes, if you do not mind spending $172.00 this one is very comprehensive and gives you almost everything you would ever need and covers way more ground than female hormone panel.

I wish I started with this one in the very beginning.

Way more informative.
Since it's my first cycle ima shell it out so I have a better idea what I'm doing and I've never had blood work done before so it can't hurt.
I'll do the comprehensive one before cycle. The female one during cycle. The comprehensive after cycle.
When I get the work done I will create a new post with my results and I will log my cycle as I go through it.
Thank you so much for the help.

Good deal. This is how things should be done. You ask respectful questions and do a lot of research on your own. This is called taking your health in your own hands. Knowledge is power bro....your on the right track. Know this and you will understand it better as time passs by... nothing will ever be the same after this cycle. You are about to discover a new world where those with knowledge thrive and those without it...suffer. Keep your mind open. Don't hesitate to ask Mr Green questions about diet and workout techniques!!! 💪
Since it's my first cycle ima shell it out so I have a better idea what I'm doing and I've never had blood work done before so it can't hurt.
I'll do the comprehensive one before cycle. The female one during cycle. The comprehensive after cycle.
When I get the work done I will create a new post with my results and I will log my cycle as I go through it.

Good man. So your pre cycle analytical work will be your baseline.....and you will work off that for either your average or what you need to change with drugs, training or diet.

Good deal. This is how things should be done. You ask respectful questions and do a lot of research on your own. This is called taking your health in your own hands. Knowledge is power bro....your on the right track. Know this and you will understand it better as time passs by... nothing will ever be the same after this cycle. You are about to discover a new world where those with knowledge thrive and those without it...suffer. Keep your mind open. Don't hesitate to ask Mr Green questions about diet and workout techniques!!! 

This forum has already given me so much knowledge, I'm glad I found it. I will be posting updates with my progress and will keep doing my research.

Yah I think I'm gonna pass on the HCG this time around. Funny you mention getting my nuts back plump because that's like the main concern I have about the cycle lol
If I just have Nolvadex do I also need to have Clomid?
Thank you everyone for the feedback.
I would do both for the most solid PCT possible. Getting those test levels back to a decent level is very important for overall mood and keeping those damn gainz!!

Back