• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

raw eggs or egg beaters?

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anybody put raw eggs in a blended morning drink, or have tried adding egg beaters to a morning shake?

I usually eat 2-3 eggs everymorning, looking for a way to get a few more down. I'm not a big morning eater cause I work nights so I normally have a dinner right before I go to work and eat a lunch around midnight

I consume 2 of these cartons a day. Would hate to be cracking eggs in that number. I would have no issues with using them raw, pasteurized or not. That whole salmonella thing is based on unhealthy people being susceptible.
Anyone ever drink Odwalla before those idiots fed it to their babies, causing the company to start pasteurizing their juice products?
They were AMAZING!

Egg whites errrday. I’ll occasionally do raw eggs if I’m short on time, but unsure of the bioavailability and in some people it causes GI distress.

I drink All Whites every damn day.

IML Gear Cream!
They must be cooked or pasteurized otherwise you're losing a lot of bio-availability of the protein.

The whites uncooked contain avidin. Which can cause some problems like bloating and GI issues if not cooked.

This is only for the whites.

Not the yolk. Which is the only worthwhile part in the egg anyways.

yinz are a crack up

120925_FOOD_CrackingEggEX.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Wife is making eggs this morning in a cupcake pan, pretty damn good. She got the recipe from a magazine
932931b57e5396771f291d5f8ea80c69.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What is the meat

she made a couple of scrambled egg and sausage for the kids, my son loved it so much he said he wanted them for lunch too

Wife made steak and eggs
c94fdba2faade87c4b484d5df9df54ea.jpg

Wife is making eggs this morning in a cupcake pan, pretty damn good. She got the recipe from a magazine
932931b57e5396771f291d5f8ea80c69.jpg

done those before.. I like precooked bacon and spinach in mine.

anybody put raw eggs in a blended morning drink, or have tried adding egg beaters to a morning shake?

I usually eat 2-3 eggs everymorning, looking for a way to get a few more down. I'm not a big morning eater cause I work nights so I normally have a dinner right before I go to work and eat a lunch around midnight
Not egg beaters - read the ingredients. There is more in there than just egg whites. Just get cartons of egg whites. Walmart has cage free egg whites for less than four bucks a 32 ounce carton. That's 100 grams of protein for like $3.70.

I drink a 32oz container of egg whites everyday... I usually drink it in 1/3 at a time with a meal.. 33grams of protein at a time.. like previous post said 100g protein per 32oz.. $4 at walmart... Tastes like milk to me these days..I don't mind the taste at all

0f0f90fd51c61b7dddee39441e2fddfd.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Raw egg yolks can inhibit the absorption of certain B vitamins. Egg beaters use only egg whites instead of yolks.

11 whites every morning with oatmeal, touch of hot sauce on the whites, cooked, never raw

Back