• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Upcoming Flash Sale

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The CEO of Gear Church Strategic Services has tasked Ldog to get a feel for what products our loyal customers would like to see on an upcoming flash sale? TPP/NPP? Tren/EQ base? Launch Blend?

Let me know your thoughts! Thanks for your loyalty!
❤️
L

The CEO of Gear Church Strategic Services has tasked Ldog to get a feel for what products our loyal customers would like to see on an upcoming flash sale? TPP/NPP? Tren/EQ base? Launch Blend?

L
what about customers pick the sale?
any bottle for $$

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

tpp/npp

❤️
L

If primo is hitting soon, maybe a good way to debut it! :stupid: But who the hell am I kidding! Anything from the church is amazing!

Thanks bro. Your opinion is always welcome and appreciated!

If primo is hitting soon, maybe a good way to debut it! :stupid: But who the hell am I kidding! Anything from the church is amazing!

Aqua test! Tren base! Tren/eq base!

All good in my opinion. You guys have the pwo oils down. Haven't tried anything else on your list but those.

Aqua Test is pretty much on sale all the time!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll pass that along.💪

I was just thinking of giving the TPP/NPP blend a shot so a sale on that would make my decision a no-brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent you a message asking for some feedback.

Thanks
L

QUOTE=BigTom;1393375]I need a price list[/QUOTE]

Keep it coming guys. What else would you like to see on sale?

All trens. Been eyeing tren base.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Always love the Ripped Blend but if Primo is coming soon that would be an amazing way to roll it out!

Back