• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

10 days and no tracking so far ???

IML Gear Cream!
Sometimes it can take a couple days and then randomly it shows it being processed through us customs. The tracking isn't controlled by pharmacom. :)

I recently had a package that showed processed in at origin {where it is shipping from} and nothing for a good amount of time, 2 weeks, and then it was out for delivery lol. So, just be patient and it will get to you but keep us all updated :)
Ya,the USPS website is garbage. I don't even pay attention to it.

Hey guys over at Pharmacom... I sent you guys a PM on my order details.

Did you order thru the site?

Hey Allex ... yeah. My order was placed.just waiting for the price match to finish it up. In the comments, I put all the links and references for the price matching

Hey Allex ... yeah. My order was placed.just waiting for the price match to finish it up. In the comments, I put all the links and references for the price matching

Did you use the code from the competition thing? Different discounts and promotions don't merge to each other, only to 5% BTC.

Did you use the code from the competition thing? Different discounts and promotions don't merge to each other, only to 5% BTC.

I did. I think someone has to manually apply the price match. It has to be added to the comments section. Hate to be a pain Allex. If there is any way you can relay the message to customer service on the site, I’d really appreciate it. I’ll PM you my order number

Hello Sir!
BasicStero offers a stellar service and the operation is being run by one of the most dedicated managers I have ever seen. You can never go wrong with them and if you feel a certain warehouse of theirs matches your desires or you feel more chemistry with their customer support, we encourage you to continue through them.
As long it's a Pharmacom Lab products you're purchasing you will have our total support ;)

Was always curious the relationship between the two. Good to see you guys support each other.

I did. I think someone has to manually apply the price match. It has to be added to the comments section. Hate to be a pain Allex. If there is any way you can relay the message to customer service on the site, I’d really appreciate it. I’ll PM you my order number

Replied to it.

I really don't have any special line of communication with anyone from Pharmacom. Just hang in there and we'll figure this out.

USPS and US customs hold on a certain airport for almost 3 weeks 4 of our consecutive batches. All packages were eventually delivered, after tracking suddenly updated they were delivered within the next 4-5 days.
If such a situation that was totally out of control made you reconsider your position towards us in such a manner, I wish that at some point in your life you could buy these products by simply crossing your street, at your local drugstore, without a prescription. Only then you will be truly happy with the service. Of course, we will have to assume that the pharmacist will be also nice and polite to you.

This "BIG DELAY" as we called it, from the moment of dispatch until door delivery was less than 30 days, which is our maximum delivery time from our Terms and Conditions for international orders, therefore we could have just ignored all hundreds of messages regarding this matter and pointing directly to our Terms.

Have we done that? NO.

Delivery was still within our international delivery time limit and we offered a generous 100$/200$ Store credit of ED products that a lot of customers took advantage of.

I don't know who exactly of our colleagues replied that to you but it was also given as a PUBLIC and official reply on the boards, as a funny remark.
Actually, I strongly consider putting that on an animated banner for advertising purposes.

There was also the option of a DISCOUNT COUPON, another form of compensation for those refusing the 100$/200$ ED store credit, but as we mentioned it wasn't as advantageous as our main offer.

As you can see from our store page, we are expanding our product line, so most probably very soon we will have something for this condition too.

Apparently, so are your expectation Sir ...

Dont really know these guys (disclosure just placed first order have not used yet) but they have balls the size of church bells kind of like the Donald Trump of the gear world much respect thank you.

So according to your signature banner, you'll match basic stero price and bear it by 10%
Screenshot_2018-06-16-10-48-56-1.png

I do not think, basicstero is not a retailer / authorized vendors.
You must find another vendors like pharmacomstore which then appears in the list of authorized.

Last edited:
Basicstero is not a reseller. They are pharmacomlabs.
You need find and compare other authorized vendors.

In any case I leave the last word to REP.

PS
your attachment is invalid

Well it don't matter anymore, as pcomstore dropped the ball somewhere and pharmacom labs seems to be refusing to let pcomstore carry pharmacom labs gear any more.

Kudos

Well it don't matter anymore, as pcomstore dropped the ball somewhere and pharmacom labs seems to be refusing to let pcomstore carry pharmacom labs gear any more.

Kudos

I think Pharmacom has great products. However, pharmacomstore lost my business in this thread. It will be Basicstero for me if I order again. Very happy with my current vendor.

So according to your signature banner, you'll match basic stero price and bear it by 10%
View attachment 34640

Hello Sir!

Signature says " PRICE MATCH + 10% DISCOUNT if you find it cheaper" ... looked several times already and can't see any referral to BasicStero nor any other vendor.

We don't see anything related with a specific source or vendor in our signature nor in our PRICE MATCH policy terms. https://pharmacomstore.ws/promotion/price-match/

We have extended our PRICE MATCH POLICY to cover all the products we currently and soon will be distributing, therefore if you find a cheaper price with another AUTHORIZED seller, we will PRICE MATCH + 10% off. This applies to all products distributed on PharmaComStore.

If anything still unclear, please let us know

Thank you!

Up this thread

I start doubting about these last changes.

Ok that at first there may be a bit of reassignment but it is the first time that I happen to wait so long just to have the tracking number.

...and we wait ... :coffee:

Back