• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroid Acne treatment methods ::MUST READ::

IML Gear Cream!
I have tried all sorts of shit with some improvements and then some not. Constantly feels like a battle. Been using silicone scrubbers, acne patches, topical treatments...it will seem to improve for a bit and then rebound.

Does anyone have experience with trying a low dose of doxy? I have some deferin gel on the way that I have read can really help compared to most OTC stuff. But at this point I'm ready to try an antibiotic. Center back, chest under my pecs, and shoulders took a hard hit and it came on fast and strong. Now I can't seem to get it to go.

Updated info

Fish oil can help bad acne

Capsules containing EPA-rich fish oil don't help mild acne, but may well be effective against serious forms of this skin problem.
A small human study that nutritionists at California State Polytechnic University published in Lipids in Health and Disease has prompted this cautious conclusion.
9zz95NE.jpg

Acne, fatty acids & fish oil

A few centuries ago acne was a rare skin condition, but since the food industry has been stuffing us with polyunsaturated n-6 fatty acids acne has become widespread. One obvious theory is therefore that the balance between polyunsaturated n-3 and n-6 fatty acids in our diet has gone haywire.

The excessive amounts of n-6 fatty acids in our food have led to excessive production of inflammatory factors such as the arachidonic acid metabolites prostaglandin E2 and leukotriene B4. Both of these encourage acne, which is a consequence of inflammatory reactions.

If this theory is correct, then supplementation with n-3 fatty acids could improve the fatty acid balance and thus reduce acne. And indeed - in 2008 Canadian researchers published the results of a study in which they had given test subjects with acne a daily supplement containing 1 g EPA, 200 mg EGCG, 15 mg zinc, 200 mcg selenium and 200 mcg chrome, and after which they observed improvement. [Lipids Health Dis. 2008 Oct 13;7:36.]The tested supplement was one available on the market and yes, the manufacturer sponsored the study.

Study
https://lipidworld.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-511X-7-36

BEFORE
R0L0cHr.png

AFTER
3Zr9S41.png

HmdzAq8.png

The researchers at California State Polytechnic University decided to see for themselves what the effects of fish oil are, and so gave 13 acne sufferers 3 g fish oil every day for 12 weeks. The supplement contained 930 mg EPA [structural formula shown below]. The supplement was produced by Cyvex Nutrition, but Cyvex did not sponsor the study.Results
At the end of the supplementation period all subjects had experienced a reduction in their acne, as shown in the table below. The effects were not statistically significant, but the table makes it clear that we'd do best not to ignore the effect of EPA.

fishoilacne.gif

When the researchers split up the data according to the severity of the acne before supplementation started, their results became more convincing. Fish oil did not work for light forms of acne, or actually made it worse. But fish oil did have a positive effect on more serious forms.

fishoilacne2.gif

Conclusion

"Although we cannot draw any firm conclusions from our study with a small sample size and no placebo group, there is some promising evidence that fish oil supplementation is associated with an improvement in ratings of overall acne severity, especially for individuals with moderate and severe acne", the researchers write.

"It is possible that increasing the dose of EPA from 930 mg to 3–6 grams daily, as recommended for arthritis patients, would reveal more significant results."
"In addition, effects of n-3 fatty acids should be examined in cohorts of subjects with the same acne severity grades or lesion counts in order to isolate the potential effect on different types of acne severity."
Source:
Lipids Health Dis. 2012 Dec 3;11:165.

Vitamin B5 beats acne part 1 - and Whey part 2 (a must read, 2 parts)

Vitamin B5 beats acne part 1 - and Whey part 2 (a must read, 2 parts)

It's all over the place – on websites and in health magazines you can read that vitamin B5 helps against acne.
And that may indeed be true, we concluded – the unwitting and naïve compilers of this free webzine –
after reading the human study published by researchers at Manhattan Medical Research
[manhattanmedicalresearch.com]
in Dermatology and Therapy.
But we'd add immediately that you need a hefty dose of vitamin B5 to fight acne effectively.

Pantothen
The study was
sponsored by Avilan Marketing. Avilan markets the supplement Pantothen – and indeed, that's the product that the researchers at Manhattan Medical Research tested.
They gave it to a dozen subjects, all of whom had acne on their face, for a period of 12 weeks.

hIu9Rwb.png

Pantothen
The study was sponsored by Avilan Marketing. Avilan markets the supplement Pantothen – and indeed, that's the product that the researchers at Manhattan Medical Research tested.
They gave it to a dozen subjects, all of whom had acne on their face, for a period of 12 weeks

The recommended daily dose is 4 tablets spread over the day. The 4 tablets contain 1.5 milligram vitamin B1, 1.7 milligram vitamin B2, 20 milligram vitamin B3,
2 milligram vitamin B6, 400 microgram folic acid, 6 microgram vitamin B12, 300 microgram biotin, 733.3 milligram L-carnitine and 2.2 gram vitamin B5 [structural formula shown here].
Yep, you're not mistaken: we're talking grams.

Study
The researchers gave their subjects 4 tablets of Pantothen each. A control group, all of whom also suffered from acne, got a placebo.
The subjects took the tablets at mealtimes.

Results
During the experiment the number of pimples, red spots and other acne symptoms decreased in both groups. But the decrease was significantly more in the experimental group than in the placebo group.
The hefty vitamin B5 supplement reduced the acne by two thirds. The photos below show what this means. According to the researchers, these show two typical subjects.

UpbVszc.gif

v7Ru8fi.jpg

The researchers also mentioned that no side effects were reported.
Mechanism
The researchers don't know exactly how vitamin B works. They suggest that it may be that vitamin B5 strengthens skin cells,
as a result of which they are better able to withstand infiltration attempts by acne bacteria.

Speculation
Strength athletes in particular are known to suffer from acne. We now know that whey can encourage acne (READ PART 2), and that anabolic steroids cause acne is old news.
Vitamin B5 supplementation may help to reduce the side effects of whey and steroids.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24831048/
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of a novel pantothenic Acid-based dietary supplement in subjects with mild to moderate facial acne

----------------

Part 2
Acne? Your whey protein might be the problem

If you suffer from acne despite eating healthily and training hard, it may be the whey protein you're using that's the problem.
The American dermatologist Nanette Silverberg came to this conclusion after studying five male teenagers who suffered from serious acne.
They all used whey supplements and their acne improved after stopping.
i9PR1o1.jpg

Diet & Acne

Until recently scientists sneered at everyone who dared to suggest that acne might have something to do with diet. How could anyone possibly be so stupid as to think that a diet consisting,
say, of refined carbohydrates and industrially produced fats could cause acne? How could anyone possibly suggest that the big food giants,
that altruistically influence finance all that scientific research, would put products on the market that are not good for us?

Nevertheless there are studies that show there is a relationship between diet and acne. In 2002 Loren Cordain, founder of the palaeo-diet,
demonstrated that acne is not found among indigenous peoples such as the inhabitants of Papua New Guinea and the Aché indians in Paraguay.
[Arch Dermatol. 2002 Dec; 138(12): 1584-90.] Cordain ascribed this to the absence of food containing easily absorbed carbohydrates in the diet of these two population groups.

Milk & Acne
A few years ago Harvard epidemiologists published a number of studies in which male [J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008 May; 58(5): 787-93.] and
female [Dermatol Online J. 2006 May 30; 12(4): 1.] teenagers were more likely to develop acne the more milk they drank.
The chance of acne developing rose by a few tens of percent with an intake of more than two glasses of milk daily. Not much, but even so...

In another study the same Harvard epidemiologists also found that there was not only a relationship with milk but also with cottage cheese.
[J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005 Feb; 52(2): 207-14.] Milk contains whey, as does cottage cheese. Milk proteins contain about ten to twenty percent whey.
Whey protein is different from other proteins because it boosts the secretion of insulin significantly more.

Five case studies: acne & whey
If whey in our diet increases the chance of developing acne, then you'd expect to see that in young people who use whey supplements,
Silverberg reasoned. And hey presto: the dermatologist found five young men in her own practice with serious acne and who used whey supplements.
Two of them wanted to gain weight and three were using whey to develop more muscle.

Silverberg asked the five of they were prepared to stop using whey, but they refused. Whey seems to have 'addictive potential',
the doctor noted to her amazement.

But when the young men stopped using whey of their own accord after some time (which they all did) their acne became less severe –
and Silverberg was able to treat it with benzoyl peroxide cream or oral antibiotics.

Silverberg had already started using this medication on the young men before they stopped with the whey, but it had either had little or no effect.

One of the young men was in the middle of his second course of isotretinoin when he stopped using whey supplements.
His first round had had no effect, but when he stopped using whey his acne disappeared.

After her subjects stopped using whey Silverberg noticed a visible improvement within two weeks.
Conclusion
"Whey protein may be comedogenic in the susceptible host", said Silverberg in an interview with dermatologistsblog.com. [dermatologistsblog.com September 16, 2012] [Offline]

"Usage of whey protein supplements should be screened for when taking history from teenage males. A trial of avoidance or withdrawal from these products should be recommended,
particularly in individuals whose acne is not clearing well on standard therapy."

Source:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22988649/
Whey protein precipitating moderate to severe acne flares in 5 teenaged athletes

@Vision any report on the use of Accutane? I started a course a couple weeks ago and getting dried out big time already, but acne continues to get worse. Going to give your routine a try + sunlight daily and see if it gets better. I'm sure it doesnt help that I'm 25 yo

@Vision any report on the use of Accutane? I started a course a couple weeks ago and getting dried out big time already, but acne continues to get worse. Going to give your routine a try + sunlight daily and see if it gets better. I'm sure it doesnt help that I'm 25 yo
When using accutane, your acne will in fact get a bit worse during the first several weeks or even the first month or so will using it but it will improve..
This is factual it will start to over exaggerate itself, but it will start clearing up and what would almost feel like record time.
You need to hang in there and give it time.
Stay hydrated, drink plenty of fluid.
Do not under any circumstances take hot or slightly hot showers. Have your showers where they're comfortably warm, kind of close to the cooler side.
Hot water is not good for your skin at all when using accutane.
My acne started festering for a few weeks, I didn't think that was possible considering how bad I already was. Between week 4 and week 6 is when it really started improving.

Give it time. It will be the best decision you ever made, and you'll get your confidence back and you'll feel better about yourself I promise you..

By the way if you are taking accutane stay away from sunlight and stay away from UV lighting you do not need it.
You will not need any of the treatments mentioned above, I assure you the accutane is all you need.

By the way if you are taking accutane stay away from sunlight and stay away from UV lighting you do not need it.
You will not need any of the treatments mentioned above, I assure you the accutane is all you need.
Fuck thank u man- all of this
When using accutane, your acne will in fact get a bit worse during the first several weeks or even the first month or so will using it but it will improve..
This is factual it will start to over exaggerate itself, but it will start clearing up and what would almost feel like record time.
You need to hang in there and give it time.
Stay hydrated, drink plenty of fluid.
Do not under any circumstances take hot or slightly hot showers. Have your showers where they're comfortably warm, kind of close to the cooler side.
Hot water is not good for your skin at all when using accutane.
My acne started festering for a few weeks, I didn't think that was possible considering how bad I already was. Between week 4 and week 6 is when it really started improving.

Give it time. It will be the best decision you ever made, and you'll get your confidence back and you'll feel better about yourself I promise you..
fuuuuuck this makes me feel so much better lol. Been getting worse for sure and hot showers feel so good but ill def keep it cooler. Im rockin with it at 25mg/ day- idc about the sides bc this shits gotta go. No way I’m stopping gear considering the progress ive made so far lol

@Vision Was yours worse than this?
My upper shoulders, my neck and the entire back of my cranium, my entire skull in the back was 10 times worse than that, I look like a gorge.
HCG and/or Stanozolol gave me the worst and uncontrollable breakouts.
I had photos, but they're all lost on my old device :(
You're going to clear up in no time, and you're going to feel so good about yourself.
The first thing you're going to notice, your sheet and pillows will stop having blood marks on them. When you start to heal, it's going to itch really bad, when you start to feel the itching, that's the healing.
The redness and irritation will subside, and they'll start to fade to a pink.
Don't apply anything to it during this process, Wait until everything that's superficial has subsides, from there you can occasionally add some real authentic aloe.. that would help with the scarring and scar tissue and discoloration.
The hot showers feel good, but they're going to dry out your skin and agitate it worse. The drying of your skin, it may result in microflakes that may get snagged and caught up in the healing process, in lieu of shedding off it may clog up the pores and this will provoke even more outbreaks.
I assure you brother, you are going to look dynamite. 👍

Get Shredded!
Does accutane stop acne permanently
Yes it can, for me I haven't had acne since I was a preteen, most of my adult life I was fine and I've actually had very very nice skin, it wasn't until I got older I started really messing with have your compounds.
Then I would start having random outbreaks whether I was on or off, but certain compounds would in fact trigger it.
Then it just became the new norm with having breakouts.
And it's factual that acne treatment with accutane can in fact cure a lot of people, they may get blemishes occasionally, but not like anything that's chronic.
Sometimes people need three to four months of a break after a pretty decent treatment and then they can repeat the treatment again and that will completely obliterate, annihilate and nuke the glands.
And there's people who've never got it again.. there's compounds I've used since that have given me horrid acne and I get a random blemish that I'm very able to treat with some basic protocols that I have in the first post..

Yes it can, for me I haven't had acne since I was a preteen, most of my adult life I was fine and I've actually had very very nice skin, it wasn't until I got older I started really messing with have your compounds.
Then I would start having random outbreaks whether I was on or off, but certain compounds would in fact trigger it.
Then it just became the new norm with having breakouts.
And it's factual that acne treatment with accutane can in fact cure a lot of people, they may get blemishes occasionally, but not like anything that's chronic.
Sometimes people need three to four months of a break after a pretty decent treatment and then they can repeat the treatment again and that will completely obliterate, annihilate and nuke the glands.
And there's people who've never got it again.. there's compounds I've used since that have given me horrid acne and I get a random blemish that I'm very able to treat with some basic protocols that I have in the first post..
I never had acne and always clear skin and now I get it all over my chest shoulders and back. I am thinking about just using accutane and clearing it up for good

I never had acne and always clear skin and now I get it all over my chest shoulders and back. I am thinking about just using accutane and clearing it up for good
If you've never had it before, and all the sudden you are experiencing what they call adult acne, and it mostly comes from hormones, you're perfect candidate with being able to get this zapped and nuked for good.
People that have a predisposition since a younger age that takes a bit more and possibly more treatments to get rid of it but it is successful.
Some people need a mild or an aggressive treatment, but something to keep in mind, when I first started getting the acne, I did very very very very very well years ago with using low dose accutane at 10mg EOD. It worked absolute wonders.
I recall post in about it and heavy iron even chimed in and said that this is factual.
A light course with going every other day maybe very beneficial for you..

If you've never had it before, and all the sudden you are experiencing what they call adult acne, and it mostly comes from hormones, you're perfect candidate with being able to get this zapped and nuked for good.
People that have a predisposition since a younger age that takes a bit more and possibly more treatments to get rid of it but it is successful.
Some people need a mild or an aggressive treatment, but something to keep in mind, when I first started getting the acne, I did very very very very very well years ago with using low dose accutane at 10mg EOD. It worked absolute wonders.
I recall post in about it and heavy iron even chimed in and said that this is factual.
A light course with going every other day maybe very beneficial for you..
Yeah I never really even had puberty acne. It only started with TRT and has worsened with more gear. Where can I find it on PSL. I think I’ll start now when it’s shirt and sleeves weather lol

Yeah I never really even had puberty acne. It only started with TRT and has worsened with more gear. Where can I find it on PSL. I think I’ll start now when it’s shirt and sleeves weather lol
Brother on the start of the new year, January 2nd we will be having everything fully in stock, there's a good chance we may even host a sale.
Also, I very well may be running a few logs, and I'll be needing some people to try this product out, so if you're interested let me know and I'll put you in as the first official one to be testing this product out.
How does that sound?
It's only a couple weeks away I think you can wait ;)

Brother on the start of the new year, January 2nd we will be having everything fully in stock, there's a good chance we may even host a sale.
Also, I very well may be running a few logs, and I'll be needing some people to try this product out, so if you're interested let me know and I'll put you in as the first official one to be testing this product out.
How does that sound?
It's only a couple weeks away I think you can wait ;)
Sounds great brother… I really appreciate it let me know

80 % acne problems is estogens , it is hormonal aproblem - we are live in estrogens era - phytoestrogens are everywhere :( and we can do nothing with this
Look how many girls , boys which never saw AAS have acne problems , all is estrogen problem . You need to diet change , for long time to fix it , this is why peples start using drugs simple , fast and reliable ha ha

@Vision Was yours worse than this?
Mine was similar. I took accutane and it definitely got worse before better, like alot worse. But it cleared up really well, mine didn’t 100% go away but it went from cant even count, to one or 2, so it was definitely super helpful.

@Vision i read another members post that said he was following your protocol for acne, i tried to search it and found this thread.
So do you take vitamin B5? I have a complex that i take that has D3, calcium, zinc, selenium, & copper that is supposed to be good, should i add B5?

IML Gear Cream!
@Vision i read another members post that said he was following your protocol for acne, i tried to search it and found this thread.
So do you take vitamin B5? I have a complex that i take that has D3, calcium, zinc, selenium, & copper that is supposed to be good, should i add B5?
Yes, when I do have an onset that needs a bit more of attention I will take B5, B5 is something that has been suggested to me in the recent years, and to my surprise it's very effective. However it needs to be used consistently.
Pantothenic acid B5...... It is suggested three times a day ;)

Yes, when I do have an onset that needs a bit more of attention I will take B5, B5 is something that has been suggested to me in the recent years, and to my surprise it's very effective. However it needs to be used consistently.
I have been taking pantothenic acid for a month now and using acne treatment wash neither as much as I should,but when I started nandralones again it comes back..shit gets frustrating, I'm be trying this real SOON

I have been taking pantothenic acid for a month now and using acne treatment wash neither as much as I should,but when I started nandralones again it comes back..shit gets frustrating, I'm be trying this real SOON
Have you tried accutane?

Appreciate the quick response, im ordering some now

Yeah I’m gonna try it on my next cycle since I’ll be running 400 NPP I’m sure I’ll get some more acne
Yea I always breakout on shoulders and back when adding npp/deca...like @P.S.L. said estrogen and stress I believe is my cause and nandralones thrown in..f me..I'm breakout on my face now too..I never had zits as a teen btw..

Yea I always breakout on shoulders and back when adding npp/deca...like @P.S.L. said estrogen and stress I believe is my cause and nandralones thrown in..f me..I'm breakout on my face now too..I never had zits as a teen btw..
Yeah I never did either I have never had acne in my life. So I’m hoping accutane will handle that issue.

Back