• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Cycle and PCT-any advice

TJRiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been doing alot of research and everything is really starting to make sense and come together. Im going to get my baseline bloods to see where im at pre-cycle.

Im going to begin a cycle of:
1x10 week
Cyp 300*********
Deca 200*******
Tren E 200*****

for my PCT:
1,000 IUs HCG 2x/wk (mon//fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for the first 2 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for an additional 2 weeks.

The additional 2 weeks of Nolva and Clomid is that needed, also should I drop down to 500ui on the 2nd week of HCG.

Add a AI like Cabar during my cycle to take care of the prolactin during my cycle where I can better deal with my PCT.

Last edited:
Caber is not an ai. You need to learn a lot more before this cycle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Judging by your posts, you need far more research before a cycle. Your first cycle should be 500mg test e or c. Don't even think about tren, or even deca. Learn everything you can.

I agree. Too many factors for a first cycle. 500 Mg test, some arimidex, and nolva and clomid for pct

There's so much knowledge in this forum, bask in it. My first test cycle could have gone a lot better if I did more research. Look into how much adex or asin you need. Start low then increase. Get bloods drawn. I crashed my e2 going by what others on here take, and it's not fun. It sucks.

Will do, thanks for the feed back. Ever since Ive joined been on here constantly reading and reading.

Back