BCAAS or EAAS????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    I dont use supplements except for protein powder if I am rushed for breakfast. I workout before breakfast on weekdays but on weekends I have a little something (like a plain yellow potato) to control my blood sugar (diabetes) because the gym opens 3 hrs later.
    Have you had hypoglycemic bouts by working out without breakfasts ? Are you typr 1 or 2?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    I am open minded and asking for a picture in conversation of nutrition and exercises is the thing that's disrespectful. Actually you were the one who missed the point. You need hve an open mind that a person does not need to be ripped to shreds to give you advise. Knowledge is based on experience, education and reading.

Right I need to take advice from a fat smart ass behind a screen gotcha

What do I know
    BUTCH GITS

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

BCAA’s do contain essential amino acids, they are generally only comprised of more than just the essential amino acids. And even though they contain essential amino acids, BCAAs are not considered a complete protein. Therefore, they may only help with the retention part of the muscle building process. They’re most often used during workouts.

Compared with BCAAs, studies show that the body can more efficiently use EAA’s in order to provide needed energy for muscle growth pre and post-workout. Your body enters into protein synthesis mode after you consume protein, which helps to create and repair muscle fibers. As with any process, there is a peak point in which synthesis is the most active, after which it slowly levels off. Whereas BCAA’s can become redundant if you’re already getting adequate protein intake from your diet and therefore may not help with increasing productivity during protein synthesis, EAAs are proving to help restart and sustain protein synthesis between peaks.

Additionally, EAAs can help control hunger (which BCAAs don’t do), and there’s even research that shows they can have mental benefits! In all, EAAs like this are a more all-encompassing version of supplemental amino acids than BCAAs, and work as an agent to improve workout performance and sustain muscle repair growth over a longer time than BCAAs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Trishna View Post
    BCAA’s do contain essential amino acids, they are generally only comprised of more than just the essential amino acids. And even though they contain essential amino acids, BCAAs are not considered a complete protein. Therefore, they may only help with the retention part of the muscle building process. They’re most often used during workouts.

Compared with BCAAs, studies show that the body can more efficiently use EAA’s in order to provide needed energy for muscle growth pre and post-workout. Your body enters into protein synthesis mode after you consume protein, which helps to create and repair muscle fibers. As with any process, there is a peak point in which synthesis is the most active, after which it slowly levels off. Whereas BCAA’s can become redundant if you’re already getting adequate protein intake from your diet and therefore may not help with increasing productivity during protein synthesis, EAAs are proving to help restart and sustain protein synthesis between peaks.

Additionally, EAAs can help control hunger (which BCAAs don’t do), and there’s even research that shows they can have mental benefits! In all, EAAs like this are a more all-encompassing version of supplemental amino acids than BCAAs, and work as an agent to improve workout performance and sustain muscle repair growth over a longer time than BCAAs.
    Thanks for the info love it!!!! I may start trying the EAAS for while as supplement rather then bcaas
    BUTCH GITS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BOGNERrocker View Post
    Right I need to take advice from a fat smart ass behind a screen gotcha

What do I know
    Nope. Take advice from uneducated bros who have been pinning god knows what in ridiculous amounts, have been eating believing in myths and are totally dependant on AAS.
    Gotcha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the info love it!!!! I may start trying the EAAS for while as supplement rather then bcaas
    Or just have whey ?
    Bcaa get absorbed better in presence of eaa.
    Whey has both but hey what would i know. Just a fat guy with a degree in medicine. You go weak af aesthetic guy !

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    706 Posts
    Rep Points

Or just have whey ?
    Bcaa get absorbed better in presence of eaa.
    Whey has both but hey what would i know. Just a fat guy with a degree in medicine. You go weak af aesthetic guy !

Nope. Take advice from uneducated bros who have been pinning god knows what in ridiculous amounts, have been eating believing in myths and are totally dependant on AAS.
    Gotcha

tumblr_inline_n01pf5vNf71rxc9ln.jpg

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    Okay. I will listen to you. Go ahead brother. Im here for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I recommend whey protein, because it contains amino acids (including bcaa). Which brand to choose is your business, but the main thing for all this is to eat right foods (like example high-protein diet)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

I want to keep giving fasted cardio a try and figured I’ll stick up on one of the two but which would you recommend I use for fasted cardio sessions???

Standard bcaas or eaas ?
    Or fuck it don’t matter?
    BCAAs will spike your insulin. Usually when I incorporate fasted cardio I stick with black coffee and maybe some yohimbe to get myself moving especially in the winter when I'm dragging my feet to the door.

I also want to add as long as your protein intake is of high quality and quantity, there really is no reason to supplement with BCAAs. I have some BCAA powder I sip on time to time when I'm tired of water so it adds some flavor because those supermarket water sweeteners are poison. I will supplement with BCAAs regularly when cutting when my diet is a lot more restricted because I don't care what anyone says, eating chicken and egg whites is not the same as eating a ton of steak and I lose weight way too fast eating clean.