• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IR's ACHEMGEAR Semi-Sponsored Log

A little status update.. I am officially having night sweats on Deca, which is a first for me. Time to bust out the Tren stained mattress protector.

It was so bad tonight my gal woke me up and accused me of pissing the bed.

Back day...

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down
70x15 (3 second rest pause at maximum pinch point)
110x10 (3 second rest pause at maximum pinch point)
180x8x8x8
--Drop Set 110xFail
--Drop Set 70xFail

Meadow's Row
25x15 (3 second rest pause at maximum pinch point)
70x10 (3 second rest pause at maximum pinch point)
115x8x8x8
--Drop Set 70xFail
--Drop Set 45xFail

Close Grip Low Row
100x15 (3 second rest pause at maximum pinch point)
160x10 (3 second rest pause at maximum pinch point)
270x7x7x6
--Drop Set 160xFail
--Drop Set 100xFail

Standing Upright Smith Row--SuperSet--Chest Supported Lat Push Down
95x15 -- 50x15
95x15 -- 50x15
95x15 -- 50x15

15 minutes on the stair-master afterwards.

Wow! What are you eating every day to get those kind of calories in?

It really sucks..

The last two years when I was trying to hold 210-215 I had to eat damn near 9k.

I don't track individual meals anymore, the intermittent fasting has kind of made that all nill. But I primarily shovel down 12 cups (cooked) of brown rice/quinoa.. about 16-20 oz of tuna.. and a couple cups of cheese.. haha.

It really sucks..

The last two years when I was trying to hold 210-215 I had to eat damn near 9k.

I don't track individual meals anymore, the intermittent fasting has kind of made that all nill. But I primarily shovel down 12 cups (cooked) of brown rice/quinoa.. about 16-20 oz of tuna.. and a couple cups of cheese.. haha.

You only eat a little over 1 lb meat a day? And fucking 12 cups rice! I would be a sloppy mess with that. Not to mention the gas the cheese would give me.. though the egg whites I drink now give me shits that smell like a rotting corpse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50/25/25 macro breakdown. Despite the crazy carbs I remain lean, which I attribute to the intermittent fasting..

Granted I have other foods apart from what I described.. I type ically have 6 eggs, a pint of Greek yogurt, and 4 strips bacon too.

My stomach is bulletproof hahah. I can brush my teeth with the water in Indonesia, and never have had Montezuma's revenge from Mexico either.

50/25/25 macro breakdown. Despite the crazy carbs I remain lean, which I attribute to the intermittent fasting..

Granted I have other foods apart from what I described.. I type ically have 6 eggs, a pint of Greek yogurt, and 4 strips bacon too.

Yeah clearly it works for you. you look great.

Well yesterday was my one day off in a 2 week span..... so I decided to take a ME day and eat a fistful of my home-ground mushies. Had a nice 12 hour vision quest.... Needless to say I didn't lift...

So today I did a little Chest/Hamstring Combo to make up for the missed day... I head into work tonight for 37 hours straight, and will do my designated deadlift routine on Sunday.

Basically I supersetted each hamstring set off of the chest sets, I'll input them individually but that's how it was ran....

Flat BB Bench
135x10 (3 Second Rest Pause at the Bottom)
185x10 (3 Second Rest Pause at the Bottom)
245x5x5x5

BB Good Mornings
45x20 (3 Second Rest Pause at the Bottom)
95x12x12x12 (3 Second Rest Pause at the Bottom)

Incline DB Press
70's x 12x12x10

Prone Hamstring Curl
60x15 (3 Second Rest Pause at the Max Pinch Point)
90x10 (3 Second Rest Pause at the Max Pinch Point)
150x6x6x6
--Drop Set 100xFail
--Drop Set 50xFail

Decline BB Press
225x5x5x5

Glute/Ham Kickback
100x10 (3 Second Rest Pause at the Max Pinch Point)
130x10 (3 Second Rest Pause at the Max Pinch Point)
170x10x10x10
--Drop Set 130xFail
--Drop Set 100xFail

Neutral Cable Fly
37.5x12x12x12

Get Shredded!

My stomach is bulletproof hahah. I can brush my teeth with the water in Indonesia, and never have had Montezuma's revenge from Mexico either.

Yeah i used to be like that........till i had my gallbladder taken out, gotta be careful now.

Sorry for the lack of updates this past week...

Let me begin by saying, thank you so much Achem for the opportunity. Your oils are clean, smooth, and definitely adequately dosed. Today would be the start of week 8 on 600mg/wk Deca and 250mg/wk Test C... In this 8 week stretch, I managed to maintain my starting bodyweight (185lbs), but lean out substantially, as well as gain strength. This is definitely my first ever experience utilizing a "bulking" drug at a caloric deficit. Holy shit, it truly does shine. No bloat, no sides, just slow easy gains.

Now...I can get to the "would" be the start of my 8th week portion of the post:

I am under 30 years old, been on gear for 5 years total, and TRT/Blast and Cruise for 2. I have always been extremely lab oriented, a standard panel done every other month, and a full hormone panel done every trimester. I have been well aware of my problem areas as far as lab/health markers and have always done my best to stay vigilant and cautious. Last Tuesday however, shit really hit the fan. I was at work, and all of a sudden started to have what I thought was a panic attack. Almost instantly my uniform was completely soaked in sweat, I was shaking uncontrollably, my vision went blurry at the peripherals, and I dropped.

A few minutes later I was woken up by co-workers, and was hurried to the ER (Luckily I work in a hospital)... Once I was all connected and assessed they found my BP had spiked to 190/100, and they were unable to get it down without a heavy volume of drugs. I was placed under observation for the next 24 hours, and constantly battling my extremely high BP. For reference mine typically runs 130-140/70; which is still high for my age, but manageable. Eventually we determined I should get an Abdomen Pelvis CT with contrast, based on the vasovagal type of event I had occur.

I work in CT, so unfortunately I knew exactly what they were looking for... a 1/100,000 likelihood to occur generally life-fucking tumor. Sure as shit, this not quite 30 year old has an adrenal mass. The cause of the event was due to an unregulated release of epi, caused in part by the mass. So, after this discovery, my cohorts got to perform a biopsy on me. I have done hundreds of CT guided biopsies, but jesus christ getting one yourself blows. That was done Wednesday morning.

I was waiting to post this thread until I received the outcome of said biopsy, and let me tell you, I hit the god damned cancer lottery. I have a benign Adrenal Adenoma, that was unbelievably discovered at stage I (still localized within the adrenal gland). So within a matter of 5 days I went from a healthy, tan, jerked 26 year old.. to potentially having less than a year to live.. to now having a 90% chance of full recovery post-op and little to no radiation treatments. I will be going in for a nuclear med whole body scan to see if there are any other hot spots as far as cancerous regions within the next week or so, but they don't seem to concerned.

For more info on what I've got.... CLICK

I've got extremely high hopes for a full recovery, but being that I will be going under the knife within the next month I am cutting off my blast early... I will go back to my cruise dose of test until further notice. And yes Achem, I will remain active on the boards and get bloodwork done for the Test C you are sending me without issue!

Once again, I want to thank you for the opportunity. Your products are downright amazing, and I can't wait to see your lines expand. I only used a third of the vials you have given me for this log, so I intend on doing another run with them once I am back to normal (god willing). I will post an official review on the Achem subforums, as well as end my log with final progress photos.

Thanks again Achem, and wish me luck everyone. If shit goes south, I will be purging all assets, taking out the biggest loan I possibly can, and getting as many credit cards as I can --- Asia here I come. Drugs and hookers until my demise. (I am 100% serious).

Jfc... good luck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just at the hospital getting a blood test(gotta make sure Im not dead yet)... And man I dont know how you guys in the medical field do this stuff!

I was sitting there in a huge line waiting to have my blood drawn and all I can think about, as I look around at the people that appear to be suffering through the later years of there life, is "fuck".... is that going to be me with pushed in on a cart with my legs a different color than my body? or green shit comming out my thighs or calfs that run almost straight into feet.

Im glad im not blasting right now that shit gave me so much anxiety. I could not imagine seeing that every day.

I'm so oblivious to it now... Honestly. It's particularly bad in CT.

I would guess I see 3-5 patients a month through the ER for just minor symptoms... Do the routine CT and bang stage III primary with mets everywhere..

Sad to say, but eventually you just turn it all off.

Sorry for the lack of updates this past week...

Let me begin by saying, thank you so much Achem for the opportunity. Your oils are clean, smooth, and definitely adequately dosed. Today would be the start of week 8 on 600mg/wk Deca and 250mg/wk Test C... In this 8 week stretch, I managed to maintain my starting bodyweight (185lbs), but lean out substantially, as well as gain strength. This is definitely my first ever experience utilizing a "bulking" drug at a caloric deficit. Holy shit, it truly does shine. No bloat, no sides, just slow easy gains.

Now...I can get to the "would" be the start of my 8th week portion of the post:

I am under 30 years old, been on gear for 5 years total, and TRT/Blast and Cruise for 2. I have always been extremely lab oriented, a standard panel done every other month, and a full hormone panel done every trimester. I have been well aware of my problem areas as far as lab/health markers and have always done my best to stay vigilant and cautious. Last Tuesday however, shit really hit the fan. I was at work, and all of a sudden started to have what I thought was a panic attack. Almost instantly my uniform was completely soaked in sweat, I was shaking uncontrollably, my vision went blurry at the peripherals, and I dropped.

A few minutes later I was woken up by co-workers, and was hurried to the ER (Luckily I work in a hospital)... Once I was all connected and assessed they found my BP had spiked to 190/100, and they were unable to get it down without a heavy volume of drugs. I was placed under observation for the next 24 hours, and constantly battling my extremely high BP. For reference mine typically runs 130-140/70; which is still high for my age, but manageable. Eventually we determined I should get an Abdomen Pelvis CT with contrast, based on the vasovagal type of event I had occur.

I work in CT, so unfortunately I knew exactly what they were looking for... a 1/100,000 likelihood to occur generally life-fucking tumor. Sure as shit, this not quite 30 year old has an adrenal mass. The cause of the event was due to an unregulated release of epi, caused in part by the mass. So, after this discovery, my cohorts got to perform a biopsy on me. I have done hundreds of CT guided biopsies, but jesus christ getting one yourself blows. That was done Wednesday morning.

I was waiting to post this thread until I received the outcome of said biopsy, and let me tell you, I hit the god damned cancer lottery. I have a benign Adrenal Adenoma, that was unbelievably discovered at stage I (still localized within the adrenal gland). So within a matter of 5 days I went from a healthy, tan, jerked 26 year old.. to potentially having less than a year to live.. to now having a 90% chance of full recovery post-op and little to no radiation treatments. I will be going in for a nuclear med whole body scan to see if there are any other hot spots as far as cancerous regions within the next week or so, but they don't seem to concerned.

For more info on what I've got.... CLICK

I've got extremely high hopes for a full recovery, but being that I will be going under the knife within the next month I am cutting off my blast early... I will go back to my cruise dose of test until further notice. And yes Achem, I will remain active on the boards and get bloodwork done for the Test C you are sending me without issue!

Once again, I want to thank you for the opportunity. Your products are downright amazing, and I can't wait to see your lines expand. I only used a third of the vials you have given me for this log, so I intend on doing another run with them once I am back to normal (god willing). I will post an official review on the Achem subforums, as well as end my log with final progress photos.

Thanks again Achem, and wish me luck everyone. If shit goes south, I will be purging all assets, taking out the biggest loan I possibly can, and getting as many credit cards as I can --- Asia here I come. Drugs and hookers until my demise. (I am 100% serious).
Omg.......

Man I dunno what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with you brother.

If you need ANYTHING please don't hesitate to ask. I dunno what I could do to help but I will do whatever I can.

Financially, are you going to be able to afford have the treatment you need done?

Financially, are you going to be able to afford have the treatment you need done?

Hey I really appreciate the thoughts.. surprisingly enough this hospital actually has decent insurance.

I am in pretty good spirits, maybe after a bit I'll get hit bad. But as I said, having the biopsy results being benign was a huge weight after sitting around all weekend assuming the worst.

so sad dude. I hope u will get well soon and blast as fuark again :p

Holy shit I just read this.I think you have the situation under control and thankfully educated enough on the matter to be positive as well as optomistic.I am glad this was caught and the important factor.benign.

Keep on brother and take care of this.If you don't have time to bloodwork that cyp just wait.Take care of your self and get well.#1.

And huge thankyou for the detailed log you have put forward.

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit I just read this.I think you have the situation under control and thankfully educated enough on the matter to be positive as well as optomistic.I am glad this was caught and the important factor.benign.

Keep on brother and take care of this.If you don't have time to bloodwork that cyp just wait.Take care of your self and get well.#1.

And huge thankyou for the detailed log you have put forward.

I received your PM man, and I will definitely get that final review in the official sub-forum written up. I am on TRT anyway, so I won't be coming off testosterone, so there is absolutely no issue running bloods for ya. God knows I have a lot of bloodwork in my future.

Just a little follow-up....

Had a full on Nuc-Med scan to see if there were any other hot spots, and that came back completely negative. I am scheduled to have my adrenal gland removed on 7/26. The surgeon is confident he can lop it off without any hindrance of that associated kidney. If the kidney is damaged however, blasting will forever be out of my realm of reality. I will definitely have to assess things beyond TRT even with just the adrenal removal.

All in all, best case scenario, in a shit situation. I'll be sure to follow up post-op...

With that being said, I was going to write up my official review for Achem, but they seem to no longer be a sponsor.

Best of luck man! I hope to see you back soon with out any kidney damage.

Back