• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post baby weight loss

Kungfu_0691

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife looking to lose remainder of baby weight and tone up. Looking for that extra boost, what would the ladies recommend for a beginner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long ago did she give birth?

Would be good to know how long ago she gave birth, how much weight did she gain during the pregnancy and what is her current weight now? I myself had a baby a little over 1.5 years ago. Also what does her diet and training look like?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep the last thing she needs to do is hit the gym hard to close to her pregnancy.

Wife looking to lose remainder of baby weight and tone up. Looking for that extra boost, what would the ladies recommend for a beginner.

So other then hard work and a proper diet, she needs an extra "boost?"

Lots of ppl using phentermine or adderall (as an off market use) to control appetite.

Would be good to know how long ago she gave birth, how much weight did she gain during the pregnancy and what is her current weight now? I myself had a baby a little over 1.5 years ago. Also what does her diet and training look like?

6 months post, just started training last month, been dieting since birth. Went from 170 post pregnancy to about 140 right noe

Since no one else has asked. Is she breast feeding? I mean, I'm going to assume not, if she's planning on using something.

6 months post, just started training last month, been dieting since birth. Went from 170 post pregnancy to about 140 right noe

If she just started training a month ago I don't think she needs anything. Just weight training 3 to 4x a week and hiit 2x a week along with slowly adding in cardio. MHO taking things is for people who are committed to the whole lifestyle and want to take it to the next level. Pretty much levels that are gonna be difficult naturally.

Guess i should add I was running cycles before I had my latest baby and I didnt start taking anything until after about a year post partum. I also trained pretty hard during the pregnacy and a few weeks after.

Last edited:
My daughter had a baby Last July, since then it has been diet and time she can make for the gym and she is close to where she was pre pregnancy, so I do not think there is much more to add.

On the funny side, just ask Slevinsbrother, he had it all figured out.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/49184-Fatloss-plan-for-wife-50lbs-in-14-weeks

OMG!!!! THAT guy LOL, I cant believe you found that Skip, That thread INFURIATED me.

Going to assume KungFu knows better than to suggest she take anything if shes breast feeding ;) I Gained 80 pounds with my last one, didnt start back until she was about 9 months old. Of course some of it just came off, but I was pretty meaty. Went back to the gym 5 x a week (started slow) weights and cardio and kept my macros barely below maintenance and ate NO junk, nada, zip zilch. Took me almost a year but it all came off and I actually looked and felt great and I was almost 40. Sounds like shes doing really well already. It takes us 10 months to put it all on and its always slower coming off. She might want to try and give the gym and diet just a little more time to work. The upside of doing it that way is, when she loses it everything will look nice and go back to where it was :winkfinger:
That being said, Ive been struggling mightily the past year or so and not having anything that used to work, work, so I went to a diet MD. Its Phentermine and Lipotropic b shots. Its works, but isnt something I wanted to get "elsewhere". And you STILL have to count your macros and exercise so even if she wanted to go that route, shes going to want to get into a diet and exercise routine.
Please remind her not to be too hard on herself - she just brought a whole new person into the world :) enjoy that new little precious !!!!

IML Gear Cream!
If thats not a typo then I can see why she would look skinny fat with cals that low. Her weight loss should be attributed to what shes changed with her diet and the added cardio. The hcg is not the messiah in that change with her physique.

Back