Tren test superdrol

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Frankenstein666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    89

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    Tren test superdrol

    Cycle plans for spring fling dose specifications still undermined as well esters also up for discussion.

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    38059785

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein666 View Post
    Cycle plans for spring fling dose specifications still undermined as well esters also up for discussion.
    I never saw much from superdrol id go with tbol

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,926

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,786
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,835
    Thanked in
    5,696 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    500 test 1-12
    300 tren 1-12
    10mg SD 9-12

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Frankenstein666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    89

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    500 test 1-12
    300 tren 1-12
    10mg SD 9-12
    I never ran test higher than Tren. So this would be a first for me I usually run Tren Ace 100 mg everyday and test e 300 to 350 a week. But like I said I'm open to try new things I like the way my Cycles are run I just need some variations the place I get my drol from only has 30 Mig tabs.

    What do you think about keeping estrogen in check to control prolactin levels? I've always heard that but not sure if it's broscience or truth.
    Using mostly boneless chicken as a protein Source this time a few steaks here and there strictly pasta and rice for carbs almost no bread.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,926

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,786
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,835
    Thanked in
    5,696 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein666 View Post
    I never ran test higher than Tren. So this would be a first for me I usually run Tren Ace 100 mg everyday and test e 300 to 350 a week. But like I said I'm open to try new things I like the way my Cycles are run I just need some variations the place I get my drol from only has 30 Mig tabs.

    What do you think about keeping estrogen in check to control prolactin levels? I've always heard that but not sure if it's broscience or truth.
    Using mostly boneless chicken as a protein Source this time a few steaks here and there strictly pasta and rice for carbs almost no bread.
    Yes, if your estrogen is in line, there should be no issues with prolactin unless, you're just an unlucky guy who actually needs a dopamine antagonist. That's rare though... Most don't need them, they just use them cause that's what they think they need to do.

  6. #6
    SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,497

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    614
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    778
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by solidone2 View Post
    I never saw much from superdrol id go with tbol

    You didn't have legit superdrol I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    500 test 1-12
    300 tren 1-12
    10mg SD 9-12

    This is perfect, you would see changes daily with the right diet.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Frankenstein666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    89

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    Yep absolutely I got some caber while back just to try it out that shit gave me some weird mental side effects. It was kind of like taking an antidepressant I was always overly happy

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm probably going to give this a go I've been running it my way for a long time and I want to see what this will do differently for me. I love the idea of running 10 MGs add a less harsh on the liver

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,502

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    833
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147463647

    Quote Originally Posted by solidone2 View Post
    I never saw much from superdrol id go with tbol
    Maybe it was Pixie dust then? 😜
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  9. #9
    Registered User
    Frankenstein666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    89

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    Maybe it was Pixie dust then? 😜
    Lol yes nothin like snorting tren

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,362
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,337
    Thanked in
    2,267 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iím on this now and only taking 10mg of SD a day and feeling good so far.

    750mg sust ew
    75mg tren Ace eod
    10mg sd pre workout ed

    10 dayís in and no complaints.

    prami and a-dex for sides

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-16-2016, 08:01 PM
  2. Superdrol vs Test
    By ironman0528 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums