• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren test superdrol

Frankenstein666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cycle plans for spring fling dose specifications still undermined as well esters also up for discussion.

500 test 1-12
300 tren 1-12
10mg SD 9-12

I never ran test higher than Tren. So this would be a first for me I usually run Tren Ace 100 mg everyday and test e 300 to 350 a week. But like I said I'm open to try new things I like the way my Cycles are run I just need some variations the place I get my drol from only has 30 Mig tabs.

What do you think about keeping estrogen in check to control prolactin levels? I've always heard that but not sure if it's broscience or truth.
Using mostly boneless chicken as a protein Source this time a few steaks here and there strictly pasta and rice for carbs almost no bread.

I never ran test higher than Tren. So this would be a first for me I usually run Tren Ace 100 mg everyday and test e 300 to 350 a week. But like I said I'm open to try new things I like the way my Cycles are run I just need some variations the place I get my drol from only has 30 Mig tabs.

What do you think about keeping estrogen in check to control prolactin levels? I've always heard that but not sure if it's broscience or truth.
Using mostly boneless chicken as a protein Source this time a few steaks here and there strictly pasta and rice for carbs almost no bread.
Yes, if your estrogen is in line, there should be no issues with prolactin unless, you're just an unlucky guy who actually needs a dopamine antagonist. That's rare though... Most don't need them, they just use them cause that's what they think they need to do.

Yep absolutely I got some caber while back just to try it out that shit gave me some weird mental side effects. It was kind of like taking an antidepressant I was always overly happy

- - - Updated - - -

I'm probably going to give this a go I've been running it my way for a long time and I want to see what this will do differently for me. I love the idea of running 10 MGs add a less harsh on the liver

I’m on this now and only taking 10mg of SD a day and feeling good so far.

750mg sust ew
75mg tren Ace eod
10mg sd pre workout ed

10 day’s in and no complaints.

prami and a-dex for sides

Back