• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best diet suggestions for an endomorph to lose weight and gain muscle

Frankenstein666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking for help trimming off this extra fat. I know diet and Cardio but I want specific foods that would really kick up the weight loss high-fiber high-protein low-carb low-fat ideas.

Fish, ground turkey,shell fish,lean red meats,chicken , i even eat small jars of good baby food while dieting. Green veggies. Snacks almonds, natty pb,rice cakes,yams,sweet potatoes,rolled oats. A lot of it is learning what works for you, consistency, and meal timing. That all comes into play

Chicken breast, egg whites lean protein

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Balance your diet, eat smaller portions and create a further caloric deficit by exercising more.

Agreed

I used to do workout then before bed a massive amount of situps and planks. I think I need more aerobic as well.
Balance your diet, eat smaller portions and create a further caloric deficit by exercising more.

my go to was filleted chicken breast cut up and eatin as wraps ! my all time fav... I just came off a long cycle in pct at the moment clomid 50 eod
Chicken breast, egg whites lean protein

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Low total kcals. Appropriate protein.

Max

This thread was started 2 years ago... You guys are a little late

Back