• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

gear church aqua test

TripleOvertime

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
...is the real serious business. Anyone looking for that kick in the ass, treat yourself to a cc of this stuff 45mins-1 hr pwo and enjoy. Be sure to check out their dvd list for other unique pwo's, which I will be trying soon as well.

Also, special thanks to ldog for the help with my order. Hands down one of the most helpfull and efficient reps on all the forums. Thanks GC, keep doing what you're doing.

when you say kick in the ass lol do you mean a great pwo or is it like the test suspension I took once not from GC but it caused a hell of a knot in my ass for days

...is the real serious business. Anyone looking for that kick in the ass, treat yourself to a cc of this stuff 45mins-1 hr pwo and enjoy. Be sure to check out their dvd list for other unique pwo's, which I will be trying soon as well.

Also, special thanks to ldog for the help with my order. Hands down one of the most helpfull and efficient reps on all the forums. Thanks GC, keep doing what you're doing.

About to pick some up on my next order. Just curious how the pip is? Normally with test susp I get pip the next day. GC is my go to man! Quality products and amazing customer service!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TO,

Thanks for the kind words bro. I really appreciate it.

Glad you like the Aqua Test. Now, it's time to kick it up a notch with that Tren/EQ base!!!!

Holler back and let me know how it works💪

💪 Thanks bro!

About to pick some up on my next order. Just curious how the pip is? Normally with test susp I get pip the next day. GC is my go to man! Quality products and amazing customer service!!

TO,

Glad you like the Aqua Test. Now, it's time to kick it up a notch with that Tren/EQ base!!!!

Holler back and let me know how it works

Wonder how some Test Suspension, Tren Base/EQ Base would be PWO. One might turn into hulk and just fuck some stuff up.

when you say kick in the ass lol do you mean a great pwo or is it like the test suspension I took once not from GC but it caused a hell of a knot in my ass for days
Very good PWO for sure. Really hits the spot when I am dragging ass and don't feel like putting in the work. Definitely an attitude adjustment in the form of a cc.

The pip is there, but very minimal. Just enough to know you pinned it. Which is 100% to be expected from this product. No way around a little pip. Back when advanced labs was around they had great test suspension, but that shit would really bring the pip. So the ever so slight feeling the next day from GC's version is much welcomed.

TO,

Holler back and let me know how it works
That's next in the list brother. Not going to lie, I'm a little scared of that one. I have it on hand though, so soon it will be. Will report back for sure.

I picked up a vial on my last order. Will be getting more for sure. Love mixing it with my other oils, shaking inside syringe and its an intimidating looking pin. Price is great too. I also got some of the tren/eq base. 1cc of both today pwo.

Dude...that would be hardcore. Try the Tren/EQ base....it's legit!

Wonder how some Test Suspension, Tren Base/EQ Base would be PWO. One might turn into hulk and just fuck some stuff up.

If you mix the test aqua with another oil base shouldn't that help with the pip some.I used some TNE before same as test aqua except suspended in oil no pip at all

IML Gear Cream!
Dude...that would be hardcore. Try the Tren/EQ base....it's legit!

Ldog, what is the advantage of adding in the EQ Base with the Tren? I’ve had the Tren Base, which was insane in itself but I’m curious as to the advantages of EQ Base. Obviously you’d use this as a preworkout. I’ve done some research but couldn’t really find anything concrete so I figured I’d just ask at this point.

From my experience, they have great synergies and with the added EQ, endurance is greatly increased. Some folks say they feel like they could work out for hours.

Ldog, what is the advantage of adding in the EQ Base with the Tren? I’ve had the Tren Base, which was insane in itself but I’m curious as to the advantages of EQ Base. Obviously you’d use this as a preworkout. I’ve done some research but couldn’t really find anything concrete so I figured I’d just ask at this point.

From my experience, they have great synergies and with the added EQ, endurance is greatly increased. Some folks say they feel like they could work out for hours.

Thanks man! Always appreciate the knowledge that you pass on! I can only imagine when I am on Tren I never want to leave the gym. I actually found an old post that you had made about the blend.

💪

Thanks man! Always appreciate the knowledge that you pass on! I can only imagine when I am on Tren I never want to leave the gym. I actually found an old post that you had made about the blend.

As an update of sorts.

the tren/eq base is no fricking joke. Oh dear god talk about top of the food chain feeling. Everything feels lighter, smoother. Really sends you into a whole different mode training wise. Throttle down.

i think gear church has some great products here as far as the pwo selection since that is all that I have tried from their extensive lineup. Give these guys a chance, get with Ldog, good guy that will set you bros up with the goods.

thanks L and GC.

Thanks Triple. I appreciate the kind words bro. I'm glad you love the products. I knew you would enjoy the base and I got your back💪

As an update of sorts.

the tren/eq base is no fricking joke. Oh dear god talk about top of the food chain feeling. Everything feels lighter, smoother. Really sends you into a whole different mode training wise. Throttle down.

i think gear church has some great products here as far as the pwo selection since that is all that I have tried from their extensive lineup. Give these guys a chance, get with Ldog, good guy that will set you bros up with the goods.

thanks L and GC.

Back