• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

Use vs. Abuse. essentially, what this group would consider is proper and nesessary and what they think is over the line. maybe too broad of a topic as it depends on different things (wants,needs, have to haves)? But surely there is a middle ground that could be considered safe and responsible by the group here?

Use vs. Abuse. essentially, what this group would consider is proper and nesessary and what they think is over the line. maybe too broad of a topic as it depends on different things (wants,needs, have to haves)? But surely there is a middle ground that could be considered safe and responsible by the group here?

To expand on this a bit...

Maybe a regular member could ask "These are my stats, this is my cycle plan, and this is my goal, does this cycle look reasonable? If not, what would you tweak to make it sensible?"

Stuff like that, perhaps.

an example of a lean and clean bulking diet, timing, and an explanation of carb loading days and the reasoning behind them. It's difficult to narrow down the broad subject of diet and nutrition, but please try.

To expand on this a bit...

Maybe a regular member could ask "These are my stats, this is my cycle plan, and this is my goal, does this cycle look reasonable? If not, what would you tweak to make it sensible?"

Stuff like that, perhaps.
Great topic

an example of a lean and clean bulking diet, timing, and an explanation of carb loading days and the reasoning behind them. It's difficult to narrow down the broad subject of diet and nutrition, but please try.
Will get this in the mix!

Carb cycling. I've read tons about it and there's so much inconsistent info out there it kills me. I'm talking about the more in depth details like:

Caloric intake on low carb vs high carb days

Variances in actual carb intake

Variances in fat intake

Scheduling

Etc

I think diet is way too often overlooked on here by new guys so it's an important topic to hear experienced input. Some other suggestions for weekly topics: keto diet, reverse dieting/metabolism recovery, how to find maintenance diet baselines and how they change as muscle is added, long term dieting/weight loss.

Please make suggestions for a weekly topic to be discussed in our new Anabolic Round Table thread here.

Once or twice a week I'll bring up a suggested topic for our vets to address and give some insight on.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?t=80837

I have one but it's a secret.

I will try and post tomorrow.

The way this week is working out I do not have that much time for interaction but my suggestion is a topic on oral AAS.

Is it really necessary to use orals that have (for the most part) short term results and higher toxicity when there are many ancillary injectables that are nearly the same results with less side effects and possible health issues?

Not trying to sway anyone one way or the other but a topic for discussion.

IML Gear Cream!
Use versus abuse is a great topic. I believe Triple Overtime mentioned this as well.

High blood pressure and treatments?

How much protein intake is actually necessary for body weight.... I'm 230 and take in less than 1gram per pound..... when does it become over kill to ingest hundreds of grams of protein, how much can the body actually process vs. Just shitting it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

A daily meal breakdown and timing from each of the "advisors". As to what works for them and what doesn't. Training days versus non training.
Something along the lines of what montego and heavy had written about what works for them on food timing in the other thread. That was a great contribution of ideas that you both shared that was too short and most would overlook.
I think guys on here have just as many food issues versus aas issues when it comes to training and leaning out. (most just don't want to admit that)
we do get quite a bit of food knowledge on here, but not enough explanation of timing of food. some will say timing doesn't matter. Just get food in. That doesn't work for me though. But I'd love to here others tell more of what they're doing.

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

The thing that makes this thread USEABLE is the fact that there is LIST of vets that are allowed to help and that the insults and being hazed to death is NO GO.

Honestly I think there are ton of great guys in asf with much heart, determination and discipline but simply need some LEGIT help and WONT ask due to not wanting to get insulted over and over or whatev.

But shit man I’m learning lots of Solid Stuff already from this thread and DO respect and appreciate all of you helping with the answers! Very generous of you all to do this.

Looking for a new topic for this week's round table.

Let's see what you guys have in mind!

The thing that makes this thread USEABLE is the fact that there is LIST of vets that are allowed to help and that the insults and being hazed to death is NO GO.

Honestly I think there are ton of great guys in asf with much heart, determination and discipline but simply need some LEGIT help and WONT ask due to not wanting to get insulted over and over or whatev.

But shit man I’m learning lots of Solid Stuff already from this thread and DO respect and appreciate all of you helping with the answers! Very generous of you all to do this.

Agreed 100%! There are a lot of good vets here and it’s great to see the participation. Thank you for all the time spent on these forums and helping others. Mad respect!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
How about this.....it will be interesting to see what folks have to say.
"What is the most underrated compound in our AAS arsenal"?

Just a thought.

Love to hear what guys are cruising on. Low dose test? Obvious. I'd like to hear what else is being used. Low dose tren, etc? How much, how long, etc. I'm currently doing a "low" dose tren cruise and seeing great results (after having been off and out of gym for awhile).

Best drugs/over the counter supplements for PWO.

Best diets and training programs for a cut.

"best" GH protocol for different goals .

and if we are going to talk about GH , we would have to talk about Slin and t3/t4

and if we are going to talk about GH , we would have to talk about Slin and t3/t4
Good one. Also include regimines for healing, and dosing for women, esp for just hair/skin improvement

Love to hear what guys are cruising on. Low dose test? Obvious. I'd like to hear what else is being used. Low dose tren, etc? How much, how long, etc. I'm currently doing a "low" dose tren cruise and seeing great results (after having been off and out of gym for awhile).
Best drugs/over the counter supplements for PWO.

Best diets and training programs for a cut.

Good one. Also include regimines for healing, and dosing for women, esp for just hair/skin improvement
DNP , SEOs
All great topics besides the last one.... I don't feel comfortable talking about either of those and I dunno that our other vets have experience with them actually.

Slin is also a touchy One but, I'll see what the guys think.

All great topics besides the last one.... I don't feel comfortable talking about either of those and I dunno that our other vets have experience with them actually.

Slin is also a touchy One but, I'll see what the guys think.
This has really turned out to be a success Monte. Great idea coming up with this

Back