• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

IML Gear Cream!
Great topic.

I like to do push pull legs when I return from extended hiatus. Usually the first two weeks is 3 days per week. This allows me ample time to get the soreness out of the way….. also, my sets are limited during this phase because my job (and everyday life) requires me to be able to move my legs and arms without crying.

Great topic.

I like to do push pull legs when I return from extended hiatus. Usually the first two weeks is 3 days per week. This allows me ample time to get the soreness out of the way….. also, my sets are limited during this phase because my job (and everyday life) requires me to be able to move my legs and arms without crying.
This right here man, this is where I'm pretty much sitting at, the first week I did like two days with a full body workout.
Just one movement with almost every body part. Just getting the blood flowing.
Firing up the CNS, and taking it from there.
Second week I added a little bit more volume, and just an extra day.
Just like you said, with being limited going into this because of your job and the environment. And also, stretching, so underrated.. I'm not stretching properly, but I'm stretching more for feels, but that definitely needs to be increased if I want my mobility back. But as of now I'm just stretching for that instant relief.

Use vs. Abuse. essentially, what this group would consider is proper and nesessary and what they think is over the line. maybe too broad of a topic as it depends on different things (wants,needs, have to haves)? But surely there is a middle ground that could be considered safe and responsible by the group here?
Good one

Please make suggestions for a weekly topic to be discussed in our new Anabolic Round Table thread here.

Once or twice a week I'll bring up a suggested topic for our vets to address and give some insight on.

Anabolic Round Table Q&A
Been out of the game awhile. Suggested dosing on common gear would be helpful. Clen, Tren, clomid, anavar, etc

Examples? It's a rather wide range given certain circumstances
I just ordered Tri-tren, tren-e and tren-a. Could use advice on dosing either one at a time or multiple. I got some anavar too. Read different stuff and trying to figure out if I need to stack tren or it’s good on its own?
I’m a 59 yo male…haven’t used gear in awhile.
My goal is not to get huge, just better shape and stronger.
I was on testosterone replacement through a doctor, but only physiological levels.

I just ordered Tri-tren, tren-e and tren-a. Could use advice on dosing either one at a time or multiple. I got some anavar too. Read different stuff and trying to figure out if I need to stack tren or it’s good on its own?
I’m a 59 yo male…haven’t used gear in awhile.
My goal is not to get huge, just better shape and stronger.
I was on testosterone replacement through a doctor, but only physiological levels.
Just some observations here. You have been out of the loop for a while and you want to run a Tren only cycle at 59? No offense but I would suggest not doing that. Get some blood work done to make sure you are healthy enough to move forward with any kind of cycle. I’m assuming you are on trt dose for test now? Everybody has a choice to make but at your age and not competing and knowing very little else about your current situation I would suggest steering clear of Tren at all. More information would be helpful in steering you in the right direction. Good luck to you👍

Just some observations here. You have been out of the loop for a while and you want to run a Tren only cycle at 59? No offense but I would suggest not doing that. Get some blood work done to make sure you are healthy enough to move forward with any kind of cycle. I’m assuming you are on trt dose for test now? Everybody has a choice to make but at your age and not competing and knowing very little else about your current situation I would suggest steering clear of Tren at all. More information would be helpful in steering you in the right direction. Good luck to you👍
I appreciate the feedback. All blood work is done. Stopped trt a year ago. TRT only had my testosterone up about 700. What would you recommend?

I appreciate the feedback. All blood work is done. Stopped trt a year ago. TRT only had my testosterone up about 700. What would you recommend?
If all blood markers are good and you are healthy then I would only suggest a test only cycle with a good clean diet, weight and cardio routine and you should easily be able to reach your goals. If you are considering any kind of cycle these items should already be dialed in. If you don’t have those things down, then you are pissing in the wind and at your age may do more damage than good. I’m not going to suggest amounts because I don’t know enough about your current health or experience level. Many folks here are great and helpful, the more current info you can provide about stats, training experience, current blood test (with personal info removed of course), the more folks can help. Hope this helps a little👍

And proper storage?

Well…

Proper storage would be a dry dark place in the low end of room temperature.

Properly sealed and stored AAS will last a long time. Decades even. Although there is some debate as to whether or not the potency and efficacy degrades and how much it degrades, if at all.

Should you prep testosterone supplementation and accessories for apocalypse “end of civilized society” scenarios?

Lol

Sorry I had to.

This thing is a gem.. 👍

Should you prep testosterone supplementation and accessories for apocalypse “end of civilized society” scenarios?

Lol

Sorry I had to.
Actually, I've inadvertently done that.

If the lights were shut off tomorrow, I think I have enough test to last me at least 15 years at a real trt dose of 125-150mg.

Pins on the other hand..... I'll have ty reuse them or find some.

For those who are new to this thread, ask a question here, if it's a good one, I'll make a thread to answer the question.

Don't answer questions in this thread, it gets too clogged up.

More in a prep scenario. What is the que or physical change that determines what compounds are used? Is it that the athlete maybe holding more fat so X compound is deployed. Has training stalled so X compound would be used here. Some coaches just give cookie cutter programs and not go off visuals and say- it's prep we run this. How can the look or performance be improved with a better understanding of compound selection depending on what the athlete needs. For instance last year we started with Deca this year it's Mast. I have clue on why so thought it would be a good discussion for some of the coaches out there and new guys to make better compound choices.
God I have to stop watching the J3 university stuff.

"best" GH protocol for different goals .

and if we are going to talk about GH , we would have to talk about Slin and t3/t4
I'd be in the front row for this, even effective blood sugar management without the skin for recomping. How long term calories and carb restrictions should be cycled/or not etc

IML Gear Cream!
More in a prep scenario. What is the que or physical change that determines what compounds are used? Is it that the athlete maybe holding more fat so X compound is deployed. Has training stalled so X compound would be used here. Some coaches just give cookie cutter programs and not go off visuals and say- it's prep we run this. How can the look or performance be improved with a better understanding of compound selection depending on what the athlete needs. For instance last year we started with Deca this year it's Mast. I have clue on why so thought it would be a good discussion for some of the coaches out there and new guys to make better compound choices.
God I have to stop watching the J3 university stuff.
I'd be in the front row for this, even effective blood sugar management without the skin for recomping. How long term calories and carb restrictions should be cycled/or not etc
Both good ones.

I'll do the gh thread first since there's probably more people who it could help

Both good ones.

I'll do the gh thread first since there's probably more people who it could help

Back