• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

I like all the suggestions but diet I think is the most important for new people to the life.
I don’t feel everyone on here is up to speed on the importance of nutrition.
just a thought but all above suggestions are on point.

I like all the suggestions but diet I think is the most important for new people to the life.
I don’t feel everyone on here is up to speed on the importance of nutrition.
just a thought but all above suggestions are on point.

Whether a beginner or a seasoned veteran, nutrition is something that is underestimated and often overlooked and sometimes it's not intentional.
We can continue to constantly learn from nutrition and how we respond as our journey goes on with adding and subtracting especially as our bodies age and change.

HFO recently gave a suggestion to me that completely changed my macros entirely, and it was something that simply basics 101. And it was more rather a different approach, compare to the staple head-on approach.

I would love to see more threads or even a topic presented by Monte on nutrition. It's the one topic that we see too often but it's severely underestimated and people roll their eyes at it.. it's so easy to unintentionally stray off from the very importance of our own structured diet that is suited for our goals.

Topic...

I know we have all talked about this before over the weeks.. But, what are you all doing to keep your diets on point and your lifts, or are you using this down time for a regroup for your REC's?
How important is it to have some down time and unplug, whats to long, whats not enough, or is this beyond any down time that we need?

Bump

It's been awhile since we did this. There's been quite a few basic noob "how do i pin" and "ow my first shot hurt" threads lately. Would be a good topic to cover the basics of pinning.

Ask a question and we'll get a thread going guys

How about a topic where it breaks down the difference from back off sets and drop sets and the true difference and what the objective is between the two. Which the topic include true bodybuilding reps that would include back offsets, and when to include drop sets or even double drop sets.. there's so many different methods with training and people get their heads in a spin. Some guys get so stuck in the spin they never progress and they're doing the same weight for years.

How about a topic where it breaks down the difference from back off sets and drop sets and the true difference and what the objective is between the two. Which the topic include true bodybuilding reps that would include back offsets, and when to include drop sets or even double drop sets.. there's so many different methods with training and people get their heads in a spin. Some guys get so stuck in the spin they never progress and they're doing the same weight for years.
Oh man....gonna have me write a book lol.

Let's do it.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh man....gonna have me write a book lol.

Let's do it.

You're the only one that's even qualified to touch this one.. this is going to be a good one.

Gentleman, get ready to add this one to your favorities for notes..

You're the only one that's even qualified to touch this one.. this is going to be a good one.

Gentleman, get ready to add this one to your favorities for notes..
I think Wes will have some good insight as well.

Just need guys to ask questions

I would be interested to hear the bodybuilding communities consensus on fasting for cutting. I have heard they can be used to lose fat in a very short time but some seem to think they result in a lot of muscle loss as well. Would be interested to hear someone with more knowledge than myself address the topic.

I would be interested to hear the bodybuilding communities consensus on fasting for cutting. I have heard they can be used to lose fat in a very short time but some seem to think they result in a lot of muscle loss as well. Would be interested to hear someone with more knowledge than myself address the topic.
You win a thread.

When is it time to adjust dosage?

I'm not picking on anyone with that topic suggestion. It is simply a question that gets asked all the time. Thanks to Jacebon for making me think about it though.

When is it time to adjust dosage?

I'm not picking on anyone with that topic suggestion. It is simply a question that gets asked all the time. Thanks to Jacebon for making me think about it though.
More specific?

During a blast? During your cruise? Transition from growing to cutting? Compounds?

More specific?

During a blast? During your cruise? Transition from growing to cutting? Compounds?

Along the lines of increasing during blast. I don't want to be too specific so everyone can benefit, but the question this time was "I've been on tren for two weeks, should I bump it to see when I start getting sides?" And this was a first tren run. I think we can expand that to other compounds though and discuss expected times to kick in, being patient especially when seeing benefits already, more is not necessarily better, etc, etc.

I second that! 👍🏻 I’ve found myself searching it multiple times over the years for different stuff.

Posing or squeezing for 60 seconds after sets for mind muscle connection- hany rambod technic! Worth it or waist of time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leg extensions when doing drop sets.
Is it truly beneficial to position toes with each set differently, toes out, toes in, and toes straight?
Some swear by this, some say it doesn't matter...

Leg extensions when doing drop sets.
Is it truly beneficial to position toes with each set differently, toes out, toes in, and toes straight?
Some swear by this, some say it doesn't matter...
Got cha

Do you think it’s beneficial to workout more then 4 days a week when trying to gain lean muscle mass, not necessarily training for overall strength but size?

Here's a topic suggestion..

Something that pertains to when people are getting back into training, after a long down time, whatever it may be..

What's the best approach with getting back into training, is it more ideal and best to do 3 x full body workouts a week, with just a few movements per body part, or a bro split, or a 5-day on 2 off with hitting each muscle group lightly, but once a week?

Firing on all cylinders is one thing, but getting back in can be the tough part from any people..

Back