• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

We've been letting this fall through the cracks. I've got a new one from all the recent threads about gear crashing or gear expiration dates. What gear do you recommend for a long, stable shelf life? Like if you were going to hoard gear for the apocalypse or something. We know a lot could factor into this, gear concentration, ester, storage conditions. But let's assume storage conditions are ideal. Would you go test e over test c, for example? Is deca more stable than tren? Have fun with it!

We've been letting this fall through the cracks. I've got a new one from all the recent threads about gear crashing or gear expiration dates. What gear do you recommend for a long, stable shelf life? Like if you were going to hoard gear for the apocalypse or something. We know a lot could factor into this, gear concentration, ester, storage conditions. But let's assume storage conditions are ideal. Would you go test e over test c, for example? Is deca more stable than tren? Have fun with it!
This would be more of a home brew type question.

What else you got

How about an all encompassing Bloodwork/PCT/Blast and cruise thread. When you have enough good info and input, you could edit all the info down to the first post as a main go to that we could point newcomers to with updated 2019 info.

Bloodwork - We could get into the different types of blood tests and the reasoning behind getting them with links and discount codes. which is typically the month and year for Private MD labs. We could also put Heavy's protocol in here as well because I could never find it when I looked until your post in the DQ thread.

PCT - We could cover things like Triptorellin, proper amount of time before starting PCT (I have found conflicting info from varied sources on this, which is why I mention it), Theres varied opinions on Nolva and clomid dosages and for how long, we could set an ASF member/mod approved standard that we can point newcomers to. As well as whether or not you need both nolva and clomid, some conflicting info on this as well. Perhaps covering some supplements that help during PCT as well, like stinging nettle root, zinc, etc.

Blast and cruise - Like PCT, this seems to vary as well. Some peoples cruise is anothers blast. We could establish once again an ASF member/mod approved dosage and timeline for blasting and cruising. As well as any other pertinent info on the subject.

Just a thought I had the other day as i was pointing newcomers to the 2012 threads covering these topics. Although informative, they seemed weighed down with alot of other info that honestly, most people skip over when looking for the meat and potatoes. We could link to these for continued info, but could shorten it to whats necessary on the main page.

I know its alot of work, but could benefit the community, IMO.

Let's bump this ole thread.

I took the conversations into my own hands for a while but, let's see if we have any new ideas for topics.

Lets get some topics going ASF

anyone, anything?

Meh.. How about Going hypo from peptides and/or HGH, false positive.. Who experiences this?

Don't keep Monte waiting or everyone gets a neg at midnight..

There's a shit-ton of people posting and answering questions for others, but none can come up with a topic? Come on ASF...

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

what has created the best gains for workouts during bulk cycle? High volume, low volume heavy weight, wholistic style. How about rest periods? Some people are clock crazy ( myself included) it’s all about numbers to them. 30 sec off, 45 sec off ect... I get too involved with numbers sometimes. Mind fucks my workout.

I know it’s not cookie cutter but I’ve learned more from vets and working out with others than I ever did in education. Always looking for others input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m sure this is beat into the ground but always curious... what are people’s cruise doses and protocols. My buddy has been cruising on 500mg of test a week for seventeen years. It seems so excessive but his numbers are perfect and even his prostate seems to be unbothered by it.
Also how often do people give blood or how do they control their hemacrit levels?

How about;

"What 3 things can Bodybuilding live without, despite whatever myths that this way of life dispels and regurgitates"

Get creative.. It can be 3 things from ANY aspect..

It's been awhile and I'm bumping this. How about a kratom Q&A? Strains, dosing, type of effect, how long it lasts, etc, etc.

IML Gear Cream!
Time to get this section up and moving again...

lets get some questions....

It's been awhile and I'm bumping this. How about a kratom Q&A? Strains, dosing, type of effect, how long it lasts, etc, etc.
Ehh this was more aimed at anabolics but, we could touch on Kratom.

Specific questions? Makes it easier to get the thread going.

Glucose readings first thing in the morning how big are anabolic son effecting this

Ehh this was more aimed at anabolics but, we could touch on Kratom.

Specific questions? Makes it easier to get the thread going.

I'd like to see what people's preferred regiment is and the goal they are trying to achieve (energy, pain relief, sleep, etc). For example, I see some using green for energy, but it had the opposite effect for me. If we can get a decent thread going, it might give people a better idea of what to expect.

I like using white Hulu before breakfast every morning. I only use kratom on an empty stomach otherwise I can’t properly gauge the dosages. 4grams gives me the euphoric energy I like, any more than that and I don’t enjoy it, and after a meal I won’t even feel it. That’s my regimen, and I always drink it with bcaa or a Gatorade, I’ve yet to try grapefruit juice but OD says it’s the ticket for even faster absorption so you might try it that way also.

I'm drinking the green resin as we speak..
I placed a coffee mug in the microwave with water and I added some honey. It is actually pretty delicious and acquired taste. I sit on it while it's piping hot..
I take it in conjunction with melatonin, and a low dose of one of my prescription sleep medications.
It helps me out around this time at night when my hunger pangs are absolutely debilitating.
When I wake up in the morning I noticed my blood sugar level is more balanced..
One of the biggest advantages the I believe that Kratom has when used in this lifestyle, is the ability to regulate blood sugar levels, and reset insulin resistance..

White Hulu in the a.m. is fantastic four focus factor.

HF0 brings up something that is very important and should not go overlooked.. take it with a beverage like he said - Gatorade along with your other supplements, and do everything in your power to stay hydrated.

I do not like it pre-workout, but I absolutely love it for the properties with blood sugar issues, and unplugging in the evenings, especially curbing hunger..

I think you guys should educate on slin and dnp because they ARE dangerous. Not NOT educate on them because they're dangerous. Seems stupid to not go into something because it's dangerous. We could literally save people here, but whatever...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

how old were you when you first fell in love with bodybuilding?
you may not have been participating in it or maybe just starting off.. how old were you, when you started admiring bodybuilders like some kids do with Michael Jordan and LeBron James...

I was 14 years old and my mother bought a weight set off of her friend cuz her son got an upgrade..
I never seen it comment and I was totally excited..
it came with a huge poster of a hundred and something workouts and I would do all of them in a row haha

Back