• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

Get Shredded!
For those of us who use AAS mostly year round, how has this use effected your life? Marriage,relationships,work,etc. Good or bad?

For those of us who use AAS mostly year round, how has this use effected your life? Marriage,relationships,work,etc. Good or bad?

I think that is a great idea.

But there are antisocial tenancies on this forum so get ready for a shit show.

Good point kind sir. Let's see what Monte says. I've spent about an hour looking up the word "tenancies"....can't find it anywhere. It must be some code word for the 60 and over crowd?❤️

I think that is a great idea.

But there are antisocial tenancies on this forum so get ready for a shit show.

Good point kind sir. Let's see what Monte says. I've spent about an hour looking up the word "tenancies"....can't find it anywhere. It must be some code word for the 60 and over crowd?❤️

Spell check, cant live with it, cant live without it. :paddle:

I say have all members give their two cents.

Lol....yeah this topic might draw out some members.

Well I’m on TRT due to low T sadly, but ever since I started this journey I have chosen to eat clean all year round train harder and harder and have new goals.
my gf hates it because I don’t really eat out anymore .. I barely drink now and apparently I’m lame lol. Everything seems to be more revolved around it which can be bad but good in a sense that I found motivation and now want to Pursue new ventures

Well I’m on TRT due to low T sadly, but ever since I started this journey I have chosen to eat clean all year round train harder and harder and have new goals.
my gf hates it because I don’t really eat out anymore .. I barely drink now and apparently I’m lame lol. Everything seems to be more revolved around it which can be bad but good in a sense that I found motivation and now want to Pursue new ventures

Could be viewed as selfish. Being in a relationship and doing what you like can cause issues if she is not into it.

Good point kind sir. Let's see what Monte says. I've spent about an hour looking up the word "tenancies"....can't find it anywhere. It must be some code word for the 60 and over crowd?
Are we talking about tendencies?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Gonna come up with my own topic of nobody posts One

Let's see what guys want to hear about!

xonznn.jpg

I never got around to it. Been swamped

This week we will have two topics to hopefully get back on track. I'll post them shortly.

Thank you for the suggestion!
right on.. I'll keep checking back to see the update

Would expired gear be a worthy topic?

*Is the price cut vs. strength ratio worth it?

*Exactly (estimated) how much strength does it lose related to how long after it’s expired date?

a family member that’s a nurse said expired meds go to 3rd world countries all the time and lose some strength, but are fully safe and still useful. I would be curious if anyone has this knowledge or has used expired gear, oral or injectables. Does oil base esters and the aas start to breakdown into something that may not be safe after a certain point, etc....................

Knowing what you know now...if you could travel back in time, what would do differently from when you first started? What would the noob you do differently?

Back