• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Q&A Weekly Topic Suggestions

IML Gear Cream!
I’d love to learn more on sodium/water manipulation..
I know too much or too little can make muscles flat or bloat but I saw a bodybuilder recently up his sodium and shit ton Water and within 24hr time frame his physique looked INSANELY different and dry af.

Just thought it’d be cool thing to learn on how one can play around with the two to see suck out the water between skin and muscle while keeping muscle part FULL. 🤷🏼*♂️

Maybe this is too much detail topic idk

Sarms , otc staple supplements , trainning splits ....

How many mgs of gear can actually be put into 1ml, depending on the
compound(s)/carrier oil being used.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I’d love to learn more on sodium/water manipulation..
I know too much or too little can make muscles flat or bloat but I saw a bodybuilder recently up his sodium and shit ton Water and within 24hr time frame his physique looked INSANELY different and dry af.

Just thought it’d be cool thing to learn on how one can play around with the two to see suck out the water between skin and muscle while keeping muscle part FULL. 路*♂️

Maybe this is too much detail topic idk

This.

or

we talk about insulin, use, doses, time etc.
thank you

This.

or

we talk about insulin, use, doses, time etc.
thank you
Won't be an insulin topic posted from myself.

It's too risky for someone with no idea what they're doing to try to replicate the info and hurt or possibly kill themselves.

Won't be an insulin topic posted from myself.

It's too risky for someone with no idea what they're doing to try to replicate the info and hurt or possibly kill themselves.

why, with steroids is it different?
There are so many idiots around that you first inject and then ask.

I totally understand your point of view, but if we make taboo even with these "controlled" threads, ....

why, with steroids is it different?
There are so many idiots around that you first inject and then ask.

I totally understand your point of view, but if we make taboo even with these "controlled" threads, ....

AAS is very different. You fuck up with AAS and you are not risking your life, at least not in the short-term. With slin it's something you really have to get to know how it's going to affect you through trial and error and setting up your post injection supplementation. Slin is def not a "pin it and forget it" kinda deal. If you're not careful and prepared you can easily put yourself into a coma and potentially wind up dead.

*There are some really good threads available on slin and slin protocols on this forum. Just use your search function.

AAS is very different. You fuck up with AAS and you are not risking your life, at least not in the short-term. With slin it's something you really have to get to know how it's going to affect you through trial and error and setting up your post injection supplementation. Slin is def not a "pin it and forget it" kinda deal. If you're not careful and prepared you can easily put yourself into a coma and potentially wind up dead.

*There are some really good threads available on slin and slin protocols on this forum. Just use your search function.

"How do you think I can learn if you do not teach me?"

however I do not go any further. I understand the delicate subject and your point of view.

it was just a suggestion for the next topic

thanks anyway

"How do you think I can learn if you do not teach me?"

however I do not go any further. I understand the delicate subject and your point of view.

it was just a suggestion for the next topic

thanks anyway
I do appreciate the topic ideas.

Just some things like slin and DNP I don't feel comfortable talking about openly for the reasons TV8 mentioned

Any new ideas for topics guys?

Got a couple in here already just wanna keep them rolling in.

Neeeeeds topics!

Ask guys here why they go to gym 5 days a week, bust thier ass, eat like they do and use the drugs to enhance thier body's

I know this sounds like body building life style but I would be willing to bet you would get many different responses as to why each guy does this

Topic idea sent from a vet

My suggestion for our weekly discussion is:

Behavior modification and goal setting and how to incorporate it into training/diet.

Didn't get a topic this last week so let's try to get one for this coming week!

Back